mogs salludon
8E9B2D29 5CEA 4B9C 99E7 2F80E1AEF721

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 25377 and 4 others
Bro's treating some looksmaxed psl frauder like a supreme male looks god

he is coper, hes the highest psl male on earth
Lol no dude, nowhere near that level. He just photographs well because his features translate well into pictures, he doesn't look as good in motion. Why do you think he always has the same exact facial expression in pictures, squinting and smirking like that? Because he can't pull off anything else, he has figured out all the specific set of circumstances that enhances his looks in a frozen frame format. Lmao cringe. @slop slinger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582 and PointOfNoReturn
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
Lol no dude, nowhere near that level. He just photographs well because his features translate well into pictures, he doesn't look as good in motion. Why do you think he always has the same exact facial expression in pictures, squinting and smirking like that? Because he can't pull off anything else, he has figured out all the specific set of circumstances that enhances his looks in a frozen frame format. Lmao cringe. @slop slinger
another day another cope

another day another cope

Yeah thanks for proving me right. @MyAssStinksLikeShit

For every ugly looking incel there is his equivalent good looking chad

You think he looks good because you have low t and high estrogen which influences your brain to be more on the side of being subject to strong social influence, preselection, and facial aesthetics. Being attracted to men is a women trait.

As a biological man this guy looks like shit and borederline homosexual for even trying to make himself look “cute” while posing for what i assume will be a bunch of neet men and poserfish women. Literally cannot understand why people on this forum do this. As a real man with similar aesthetic template , i cannot be attracted to men. So when people post this i either think they are low t or female. Men are simply not attractive to me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
Not even white

MTN getting praise from ethnics how surprising