How the fuck does every girl have an "abusive" ex ?

D

Deleted member 26379

LTB AND BBW SLAYER🤤🤪
TITLE TBH

every girl nowadays seems to have an experience with an abusive ex, How the fuck is that even possible

• JFL
Reactions: \/orman and Gonthar
Haven’t you heard the phrase “The Bull only”?

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, standardcel, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
"abusive" is how you will be described once you eventually become her ex

When women say that their ex was controlling or that they were in an abusive relationship, they're proactively shutting down any kind of questioning/investigation you might want to do into her past relationships in order to gauge the future prospects of yours.
Because it's generally considered taboo to ask women details of their past abusive relationships, women who say this are putting up a big barrier/wall and saying "I am a victim, you can't question my status as a victim or judge the situation for yourself, you only get my side of the story and you just have to trust me"
They are always omitting very important details which often implicate their own contributions to their failed relationship i.e.

e.g. - boyfriend asked her to please stop running up thousands in credit card debt
= "he would try to control what I spent money on"

e.g. - boyfriend texts "where are you?" at 4AM when she's still not back from her friend's bachelorette party at the strip club
= "he would text me and demand to know where I was"

e.g. boyfriend asks her to not catch up with her ex for drinks on a Saturday night when he's out of town
= "he would control who I could see and keep me from seeing my friends"

If a girl pulls the "I was in an abusive relationship" card literally just end things right there, it's never worth your time.
If it's true then she's fucking retarded and it's her fault as she could have chosen to be with literally any guy other than the drug dealer she chose. If it's a lie then she's a manipulative narcissist with a victim complex who will ruin your life, blame you for everything and move onto her next victim while rationalising it all into a clear conscience.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, borismonster, ShowerMaxxing and 7 others
TITLE TBH

every girl nowadays seems to have an experience with an abusive ex, How the fuck is that even possible
Just ask them why he was abusive, like: "But what did you do?".

• +1
Reactions: borismonster

When women say that their ex was controlling or that they were in an abusive relationship, they're proactively shutting down any kind of questioning/investigation you might want to do into her past relationships in order to gauge the future prospects of yours.
Because it's generally considered taboo to ask women details of their past abusive relationships, women who say this are putting up a big barrier/wall and saying "I am a victim, you can't question my status as a victim or judge the situation for yourself, you only get my side of the story and you just have to trust me"
They are always omitting very important details which often implicate their own contributions to their failed relationship i.e.

e.g. - boyfriend asked her to please stop running up thousands in credit card debt

e.g. - boyfriend texts "where are you?" at 4AM when she's still not back from her friend's bachelorette party at the strip club

e.g. boyfriend asks her to not catch up with her ex for drinks on a Saturday night when he's out of town

If a girl pulls the "I was in an abusive relationship" card literally just end things right there, it's never worth your time.
If it's true then she's fucking retarded and it's her fault as she could have chosen to be with literally any guy other than the drug dealer she chose. If it's a lie then she's a manipulative narcissist with a victim complex who will ruin your life, blame you for everything and move onto her next victim while rationalising it all into a clear conscience.

so you hate women lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and romanstock
Narcissists love being a victim

• +1

I love these based detailed explanations on women

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and borismonster

The Rock Clapping GIF

• +1