how the fuck does ryan gosling slay

Deleted member 8583

Deleted member 8583

ice trae
hes so fucking ugly hes the white version of me if i just sprayed hydropoxyl or whatever that gay bleaching shit is im basically him but that's still ugly how tf does he slay is it all status

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 5385 and 2 others
just be worth 70m usd bro works for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger, Vitruvian, Deleted member 4464 and 4 others
he has downwards growth but still decent bone structure and compact eyes. Also "harmony".

becausw he is goodlooking to normies and thats all that matters

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, GigaMogger, Deleted member 5912 and 2 others
he has downwards growth but still decent bone structure and compact eyes. Also "harmony".
he looks like a rat i mog him if i was his pheno

do u think he was a slayer at high school
don't know how he used to look but thinking back hypergamy were lower back then plus he is average anyway with okay height and pheno.

not really slayer but he probably used to fuck consistently

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow and Copeful
Gosling is indeed Giga ugly, In fact I can't find a single good feature on his face, and his facial features overall look blendered up

all their defenders could use is his coloring, alright height and a good body, that's all he has besides obvious status/money halo

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, MentalistKebab, Introvertednarc and 1 other person
Harmony, money, status and he is a pretty good actor

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
Harmony, money, status and he is a pretty good actor
yeahb but i bet he slayed foids in High school too, does harmony really make up for his ugliness

skin/nose looks a little off imo but u dont look bad by normal standards
currently skin maxxing and what's off with my nose (i know its bad but with filler on brow ridge and tip lift what else do i need)

Tbh he looked kinda good in this movie
RyanGoslingTattoosinPines Tattoos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Limbo, Warlow, BradAniston and 2 others
currently skin maxxing and what's off with my nose (i know its bad but with filler on brow ridge and tip lift what else do i need)
idk anything about surgery sry but its just the tip i think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
Just be Hollywood puppet since birth theory
He is sell out

ugly psl standards wise but isn't ugly irl wise he's masculine looking and status , fame money halos him hard

hes so fucking ugly hes the white version of me if i just sprayed hydropoxyl or whatever that gay bleaching shit is im basically him but that's still ugly how tf does he slay is it all status
High SMV, sexy voice

He is a looksmaxed IRL 7, haloed by status, coloring and hair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena and BradAniston
Nordic phenotype

as simple as that

My theory is that it's mostly placebo. He's known mostly for the notebook where he's romanticized heavily. He's not actually ugly but he's very bland and because of his reputation people expect him to be very gl and see something in him that's actually not there.

Status halo. And a constant low key brain washing.

If you repeat something long enough people start believing that.

But most of us here dont have the hollywood backed propaganda that will put us in "hot guy" roles and repeat it to millions of people, so we cant be a 4/10 and have millions of girls lined up for us.

Its especially effective at girls, because when they dont have an opinion they usually go with the crowd.

Harmony copers can suck my dick.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GigaMogger and Deleted member 8583
Status halo. And a constant low key brain washing.

If you repeat something long enough people start believing that.

But most of us here dont have the hollywood backed propaganda that will put us in "hot guy" roles and repeat it to millions of people, so we cant be a 4/10 and have millions of girls lined up for us.

Its especially effective at girls, because when they dont have an opinion they usually go with the crowd.

Harmony copers can suck my dick.
most legit answer so far tbh ngl

yeahb but i bet he slayed foids in High school too, does harmony really make up for his ugliness
He has good harmony, plus blond blue halo, is 6'1'' and is great personality and speaker.
Check out his PUA in crazy stupid love.
Before I got into blackpill I always found him good looking, and I didn't notice the lack of forward growth, mild neutony, and prey eyes, so I guess foids don't either.

He has good harmony, plus blond blue halo, is 6'1'' and is great personality and speaker.
Check out his PUA in crazy stupid love.
Before I got into blackpill I always found him good looking, and I didn't notice the lack of forward growth, mild neutony, and prey eyes, so I guess foids don't either.
great personality haha u grey(gay)cells make me cage

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab

This fogs you OP

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad
His look and personality are good enough for him to have a girlfriend. But slaying Stacies is another story. Stacies would respect him, but making them horny, and penetrating them, that's the job of gigachads.
Don't forget that bitches like him because they see him as a faithful responsible partner, while they look at chads as genetically superior pussy-slayer.

145 IQ tier response tbh ngl :feelshmm::feelshah::blackpill:
keep crying for my big brain i might not be the smartiest in looks but in maths ill mog u to ramanujan and back

His look and personality are good enough for him to have a girlfriend. But slaying Stacies is another story. Stacies would respect him, but making them horny, and penetrating them, that's the job of gigachads.
Don't forget that bitches like him because they see him as a faithful responsible partner, while they look at chads as genetically superior pussy-slayer.
blackops2cel memes and greycel in 2020 + unironically says personality caging hard

keep crying for my big brain i might not be the smartiest in looks but in maths ill mog u to ramanujan and back
Mirin your intelligence not being transferable to anything other than maths tbh

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad