How the fuck Is everyone on this forum that asks for ratings 6'3 and above

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
i don't know a single person above 6'2 irl and everyone there Is 6'3 above

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, TUSSELEIF, Saint Casanova and 6 others
all larpers, granted their are some tall people on this forum but most of them larp

its a online forum, why not lie about your height to try and feel better?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LegitUser, deepfuckingvalue, watah and 12 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5.5psl, sub5pslathlete, TUSSELEIF and 6 others
all larpers, granted their are some tall people on this forum but most of them larp

its a online forum, why not lie about your height to try and feel better?
what's the point of lying on a forum where you dont know anybody

• +1
Reactions: cbx47, EzikoIsHere and ongongfr
what's the point of lying on a forum where you dont know anybody
no clue, possibly because its inevitable other people will lie on the same forum

height inflation 5ft10 guys claim their 6ft2 on the internet

• +1
Reactions: Gigasubhuman, Costcosuperstore, RealNinja and 1 other person
unless u live in the Netherlands or some shit(maybe even if u do) you're retarded
west london, a lot of tall whites and somalis

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova

6'6 white brokie :unsure:

when i wear lifts to 6'6 i still dont feel quite tall like what a 2 maybe 3 max inches above zoomers

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova, nathan and user123456
west london, a lot of tall whites and somalis
why do you care if a somali height mogs u, it's like a tree its not even a human being

why do you care if a somali height mogs u, it's like a tree its not even a human being
theyre tall as shit 191cm around them is nothing, you have to be at the very fucking least 6'6 barefoot, not lifts.

when i wear lifts to 6'6 i still dont feel quite tall like what a 2 maybe 3 max inches above zoomers
Shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: nathan
theyre tall as shit 191cm around them is nothing, you have to be at the very fucking least 6'6 barefoot, not lifts.
whats the point in being 6'6 if they look like this and are lanky as fuck
Screenshot 2024 07 04 02 12 41 947 comandroidchrome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, RealNinja and PrinceofDarkness
Shut the fuck up
6'6 in lifts = same height as 6'5 unfrauded cause everyone has 1 inch shoes

start of universal tall is like 6'7 unfrauded @<6PSLcel @St.TikTokcel can confirm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goo25 and piec
6'6 in lifts = same height as 6'5 unfrauded cause everyone has 1 inch shoes

start of universal tall is like 6'7 unfrauded @<6PSLcel @St.TikTokcel can confirm
You’re such an insecure nigger about your height while being 6’3. How is that even possible??? Only 14% of men are even 6 foot and only 4% are 6’3 and above, and ur over here whining like a little bitch.

• +1
Reactions: Gigasubhuman, CarrotMaxxer and goo25
Most of them probably are lying. There’s also tons of people here who complain about their height and being short. Maybe you just don’t notice those. Half of the posts on this website are fucking Indian people rambling about how they need to take “AI and GH” so they can “heightmaxx”

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and goo25
You’re such an insecure nigger about your height while being 6’3. How is that even possible??? Only 14% of men are even 6 foot and only 4% are 6’3 and above, and ur over here whining like a little bitch.
6'3/6'5 is shorter than marketed, 6'7 is legit start of tall no one can height mog you on the street and even if they do they will be 6'8/6'9 people dont even notice that shit and 6'9+ is extremely extremely rare

• JFL
Reactions: goo25
6'3/6'5 is shorter than marketed, 6'7 is legit start of tall no one can height mog you on the street and even if they do they will be 6'8/6'9 people dont even notice that shit and 6'9+ is extremely extremely rare
Why do you have to be the tallest person in your fucking city? 6’2-6’4 are the best heights and your in that range

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
Why do you have to be the tallest person in your fucking city? 6’2-6’4 are the best heights and your in that range
this nigga tried to slip in 6'2 lmao, probably over for you

• JFL
this nigga tried to slip in 6'2 lmao, probably over for you
There’s a thing called being too tall and a fucking Lanklet. Not to mention your face also develops weirdly when being too tall.

• +1
Reactions: Gigasubhuman, goo25, got.daim and 1 other person
There’s a thing called being too tall and a fucking Lanklet. Not to mention your face also develops weirdly when being too tall.
fucking retard life starts at 6'5 minimum ideal is 6'8 & 6'3 is just outside the manlet range no such thing as too tall especially if youre trynna slay lmao wtf

• JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked and goo25
fucking retard life starts at 6'5 minimum ideal is 6'8 & 6'3 is just outside the manlet range no such thing as too tall especially if youre trynna slay lmao wtf
You’re trolling lol 6’2 is manlet when the average height in the us for males is 5’9 and globally it’s 5’7 jfl

you must not go outside often
i dont need to i got measured at a stadiometer 6'3.5 6'4+ morning and i only feel tall next to those shitfaced indian balding janitors

6'3 Isnt manlet range even in the Nba lol

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
6'3 Isnt manlet range even in the Nba lol
That's why I said it is "just outside the manlet range" if you can read you illiterate fuck/troll.

You’re trolling lol 6’2 is manlet when the average height in the us for males is 5’9 and globally it’s 5’7 jfl
youre coping by using stats for all adults, zoomers are what matters if you want to slay because they are the competition, yes? Ok retard now the average zoomer is taller than the average overall man, if you deny this youre coping hard as fuck just accept youre a 6'2 manlet and gtfo my notif

That's why I said it is "just outside the manlet range" if you can read you illiterate fuck/troll.
yeah and its not like that even if the normal people average height was the Nba average height

youre coping by using stats for all adults, zoomers are what matters if you want to slay because they are the competition, yes? Ok retard now the average zoomer is taller than the average overall man, if you deny this youre coping hard as fuck just accept youre a 6'2 manlet and gtfo my notif
also u re probably a 6'3 ltn and u know that your only decent point Is your height so u try to make feel bad anyone Who Is shorter

• +1
yeah and its not like that even if the normal people average height was the Nba average height
i dont know who's taking i dont see anyone *looks down* oh youre just some manlet rambling :lul:

also u re probably a 6'3 ltn and u know that your only decent point Is your height so u try to make feel bad anyone Who Is shorter
6'3.5 HTN particularly.

I dont cope with height like other fags here, I simply said "im 6'3 and i dont feel tall" and manlets like you got butthurt

• Hmm...
i dont know who's taking i dont see anyone *looks down* oh youre just some manlet rambling :lul:
i dont care im 6ft and ok with that Better to focus on face and frame Who are more important and also things i can control

6'3.5 HTN particularly.

I dont cope with height like other fags here, I simply said "im 6'3 and i dont feel tall" and manlets like you got butthurt
cause you're saying things that If you would Say irl everyone would make fun of u

i dont care im 6ft and ok with that Better to focus on face and frame Who are more important and also things i can control
6ft is manlet, I have a HTN face and am currently fixing my frame via leanmaxxing i already have a 20+ inch bideltoid

• +1
6ft is manlet, I have a HTN face and am currently fixing my frame via leanmaxxing i already have a 20+ inch bideltoid
self proclaimed htn? 3 months ago u claimed high mtn

cause you're saying things that If you would Say irl everyone would make fun of u
i get called tall every week (thats if i leave my basement) at least thats one thing with 6'3 but 6'0 is manlet no cap

• +1
Do you live in Bhutan I don’t know where you guys live where the average man is legit shorter then 5’9,all throughout Highschool avg male height was 5’10-6 foot im in college me and and at least three of my friends are around 6’1

Are you that sick in the head for you to say this nonsense ?

You’re a fucking Manlet. Now I get it.

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Because they’re 6’3 with 3 inch lifts inside air forces and lie 2 inches.

• +1
Do you live in Bhutan I don’t know where you guys live where the average man is legit shorter then 5’9,all throughout Highschool avg male height was 5’10-6 foot im in college me and and at least three of my friends are around 6’1
south Italy
average Is 5'8.5 id Say, im 6 ft and Always get called tall lol

Are you that sick in the head for you to say this nonsense ?

You’re a fucking Manlet. Now I get it.
cope 6'6 is not giant like you think it is im 6'6.5 when i stand on my tiptoes

• JFL
I’m 5’11.5 at night and I might become a model next month

I saw a pic of a male model listed 184cm standing with a girl listed 178cm and they were both the same height wearing the same shoes, never trust height claims

• +1
Probably lying, and there’s survivorship bias because anyone below 6’ isn’t gonna say their height they’ll just say rate or whatever.

• +1