HOW THE FUCK WAS THIS ALLOWED ON VICTORIA SECRET 2024?

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Kraken
49B7D715 2A09 4A54 AA3A CE4F9E5AAB2E

Absolute fucking Piss take and disrespect to this entire show. Imagine if the male equivalent had a 30% body fat whale walking, they would be shut down in a second. JFL at this shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte, Wombles, Hetman Vilkas and 23 others
@axttt_ @truthhurts @PeakIncels @sportsmogger @SidharthTheSlayer @RealFunkyFlamingo

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
@N1666 @Shahnameh

• +1
The male equivalent works as a garbage man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Uncle Dinky, Roquefort, Kao and 14 others
@silently_said @optimisticzoomer @Jason Voorhees @ggg.tv🤫 @Xangsane

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte, Uncle Dinky, truthhurts and 1 other person
@SecularIslamist @shia.jihadist

@Clavicular

I was expecting some bearded tranny

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte, Hetman Vilkas, rooman and 7 others
Wasn’t she the model of the year?

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte, rooman, deepfuckingvalue and 1 other person
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @6ft4 @Seth Walsh

• +1
View attachment 3240760

Absolute fucking Piss take and disrespect to this entire show. Imagine if the male equivalent had a 30% body fat whale walking, they would be shut down in a second. JFL at this shit.
Careful @WeiWei gonna flip out when he sees you saying “piss take” :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, truthhurts and thebuffdon690
Diversity quota or something.

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690
who cares, u dont have to watch.

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
There was a tranny aswell in the show, it was such a weird show just a bunch of old bitches and diversity hires.
Only one that fit the of criteria was Vittoria cerreti

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 8uAte, rooman, truthhurts and 3 others
There was a tranny aswell in the show, it was such a weird show just a bunch of old bitches and diversity hires.
Tony Effe pilled

I wasn’t aware was I retard
idk why you were even interested in this shit in the first place.

it was well-known in advance it was gonna be some SJW shitshow

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
Honestly on god tho ur so right. That’s all it was. Like holy shit. Imagine a male version where it’s just a bunch of fat slobs, trannies and 60 year old men. The shitshow it would be.

Tbh I don’t even know why adriana lima bothered to lose wait she could’ve just come to the show being fat and gotten the same reaction

And just slap some makeup on a bitch and she becomes a VS model is a real theory now

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte and psychomandible
idk why you were even interested in this shit in the first place.

it was well-known in advance it was gonna be some SJW shitshow
Nah cuz the older ones were actually good so I thought this would be the same. Boy was I wrong

Even the artists were shit as well

Nah cuz the older ones were actually good so I thought this would be the same. Boy was I wrong

Even the artists were shit as well
if you liked the older ones, u would've read about the reason for them stopping the show. Which was that it wasn't inclusive enough, didn't feature fat women, etc etc.

Honestly on god tho ur so right. That’s all it was. Like holy shit. Imagine a male version where it’s just a bunch of fat slobs, trannies and 60 year old men. The shitshow it would be.

Tbh I don’t even know why adriana lima bothered to lose wait she could’ve just come to the show being fat and gotten the same reaction

And just slap some makeup on a bitch and she becomes a VS model is a real theory now
It's beacuse they're all whores that like to dress like that for the public, only Bundchen has some kind self respect

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte, noahwillascend and thebuffdon690
In the male version if every model didn’t look like David gandy it would be over in a heartbeat

• +1
It's beacuse they're all whores that like to dress like that for the public, only Bundchen has some kind self respect
Who was the tranny at what time stamp?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Incel misogynist, she literally looks like a queen Mrs universe.

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and thebuffdon690
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte and truthhurts
she cant even wipe her ass properly

• JFL
Reactions: 8uAte, truthhurts and thebuffdon690
I can't remember but she was there at the end when they all come out
It’s fucking hilarious how they had an all female artist roster as well, like actually hilarious

they don’t even hide how they give no fucks about all this men can cry too bullshit and just push this retarded feminist agenda

• +1
It’s fucking hilarious how they had an all female artist roster as well, like actually hilarious

they don’t even hide how they give no fucks about all this men can cry too bullshit and just push this retarded feminist agenda
And shit women artists aswell, who was that last old ass bitch.
Couldn't even get lady gaga, that would of been so mogger.
Also the runway was so boring and shit

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and thebuffdon690
And shit women artists aswell, who was that last old ass bitch.
Couldn't even get lady gaga, that would of been so mogger.
Also the runway was so boring and shit
Lmao I was thinking the same thing.

The only semi good one was Lisa, and mainly cuz she actually tried. The others were dogshit. Tyla was just walking like a retard and sang for like 10 seconds. The other old bitches were just irrelevant washed up hags Idek why they bothered to bring them on.

Yeh the runway was so boring also they literally had no hot models just fucking land whales and 60 year old grannies

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and psychomandible

The only semi good one was Lisa, and mainly cuz she actually tried. The others were dogshit. Tyla was just walking like a retard and sang for like 10 seconds. The other old bitches were just irrelevant washed up hags Idek why they bothered to bring them on.

Yeh the runway was so boring also they literally had no hot models just fucking land whales and 60 year old grannies
Candace swaenpools body was pretty good... it's just her face is kinda shit

• +1

I think also the modelling industry has changed its look, use to be hot bitches only but now its just aliens

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and thebuffdon690
Candace swaenpools body was pretty good... it's just her face is kinda shit
A couple were good but like the ratio of land whale to model was like 2:1 tbh, disgraceful

Also JFL at manosphere thinking women hit the wall at 30 when they are look really good still and they are pushing 40.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
I think also the modelling industry has changed its look, use to be hot bitches only but now its just aliens
Yeh ur right.

Also JFL when Dylan sprouse just says he plays video games all day. Married to a literal fucking supermodel and he just plays video games all day. Imagine an ugly dude tryna do that shit.

And they try to tell us looks aren’t important. JFL at these cunts

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
A couple were good but like the ratio of land whale to model was like 2:1 tbh, disgraceful

Also JFL at manosphere thinking women hit the wall at 30 when they are look really good still and they are pushing 40.
But you're also looking at the top 0.0000001 percent of women, uts like saying all men look good at 60 cause of Brad Pitt.
Most women don't take care of themselves so they look like shit at 30+ just like the men

• +1
Yeh ur right.

Also JFL when Dylan sprouse just says he plays video games all day. Married to a literal fucking supermodel and he just plays video games all day. Imagine an ugly dude tryna do that shit.

And they try to tell us looks aren’t important. JFL at these cunts
His obviously lying out of his teeth

But you're also looking at the top 0.0000001 percent of women, uts like saying all men look good at 60 cause of Brad Pitt.
Most women don't take care of themselves so they look like shit at 30+ just like the men
Yeh I get you but most women don’t hit the wall even if they look like shit at 30, cuz any man will still want them

That’s what I mean. Not saying they all look good but I mean specifically these models, just to give an example

this is the equivalent of me modeling for Balenciaga or some shit

• JFL
Nah I doubt it I mean what else is he gonna do lol. Probably doesn’t do anything
His an actor he does shit like working out, going to social events, fucking his wife and other such things

• +1