How the fuck you get a winner mindset

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Zephir
I'm dead serious, I want to change my fucking life, I know it sound redpilled but I want to boost my ego i'm fucking tired to be a looser, ill do anything i dont give a fuck anymore

How do you manage to see yourselves as the fucking main character of your life ?

• +1
Reactions: MK17KM, normie tiktoker, YUNGMAXXER and 1 other person
a redpill mindset is good, fuck niggers who say it's not, it's the ideal way of thinking for success, combine elements of the blackpill and ur in for a good life, if u look good ofc, as for how to acquire the mindset idk man im trying to find it myself

• +1
Reactions: tomm1453, mewingmaxxer, icetraebald and 3 others
I'm dead serious, I want to change my fucking life, I know it sound redpilled but I want to boost my ego i'm fucking tired to be a looser, ill do anything i dont give a fuck anymore

How do you manage to see yourselves as the fucking main character of your life ?
-Looksmax to the point you get approached and invited
- start earning a lot of money,like hamza, your ego will get bigger
- go to thailand or something, so you will feel more like MC
- take some goal in life and go for it:
All MCs in fiction have some goal:

- become pirate king, throw the ring to mount doom or something, ...

So getting goal, looksmaxxing and earning money along the way is good start

• +1
Reactions: MK17KM, Htobrother, Esteban1997 and 3 others

as Dendoni said above i think its really important to have a goal and pursue it just think about what would make you the happiest man in this planet and go for that

• +1
Reactions: Dendoni
Steroids

• +1
Reactions: Medatlantoid and retardedcel

go to india

Improve yourself in every aspects even a little bit. Those who you see that are winners have got that mindset because they are competent and look the part and have worked on themselves.

Analyse your fixable failos and try to fix them

Redpill mixed with black pill = success. You can’t say it’s all about looks and aesthetics when there are plenty of subhumans that are low inhib making tons of money and have success. Some of the cockiest fuckers I know are no where near Chad. These dudes are just jealous hard working to themselves type cunts.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and WBC323
Listen to a bunch of Andrew Tate videos

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
Get money

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer, ambi and Esteban1997
Cold showers, innumerable pushups every day, read every david goggins book, etc.

• JFL
Reactions: User28823, IAMNOTANINCEL and fuse
a redpill mindset is good, fuck niggers who say it's not, it's the ideal way of thinking for success, combine elements of the blackpill and ur in for a good life, if u look good ofc, as for how to acquire the mindset idk man im trying to find it myself
The mindset comes from setting physical challenges, a great one being learning a self defence form.
Men are engineered to be physically dominant and when Ur brain acknowledges that your a physically dominant man self assurance and a confident masculinity aligns with ur mindset.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and NationalWarrior
fr, you NEED redpill+blackpill if you are attractive enough. I remember reading something along the lines "talk bluepill, act redpill, think blackpill" about how to act around normies.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and fuse
The mindset comes from setting physical challenges, a great one being learning a self defence form.
Men are engineered to be physically dominant and when Ur brain acknowledges that your a physically dominant man self assurance and a confident masculinity aligns with ur mindset.
mogging dudes at the gym who have been there longer than you makes you feel like the goat

• Love it
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath
as Dendoni said above i think its really important to have a goal and pursue it just think about what would make you the happiest man in this planet and go for that
Bad advice.
What if you aren‘t cut out for what you are trying to achieve? It will only lead to frustration if you ask me.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Bad advice.
What if you aren‘t cut out for what you are trying to achieve? It will only lead to frustration if you ask me.
It is because you nigga don't understand. It should be your goal, not goal you choose, you must also love the process

Your goal can literaly be anything - teaching, travelling, becoming president,...

The goal is to pursue something, that is why people that have goals that cannot be achieved are usually most fulfilled

If your goal is to create a better future, to teach as many people as you can, to help as many people as you can, to earn as much money as you can, to fuck as many girls as you can,...

These goals cannot be achieved in your lifetime, there will be still more work to be done

You should have long term mission you truly like to see and then goals that can be measured:

-gettong married, buying car, visit thailand, parashute jumping,...

It shouldn't be goal like i want to earn 1B €, and now you dread whole process, dumbass

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997 and TylerDurden2
end of the day discipline is everything.
example;
Having very good genes means nothing if you become fat

so just be a winner?
you cant just "be confident" without basing it on anything real. you can't have a "winner mindset" if you don't actually win.
winning is about luck. none of this mindset shit helps.

• +1
Reactions: fuse and Pale God
Start living like it.

Any flaws in ur hygiene?
Any flaws with your self esteem?
Any flaws with ur self defense skills?
Etc etc etc

Any small flaws in these will make you feel like a loser

you gotta fix them to be a winner

Start winning. Its a positive feedback loop.

To become a winner you must first go through hell

ive done none of these and still believe i am superior in every way to everyone around me

ive done none of these and still believe i am superior in every way to everyone around me
If chad or delusional sure, if not chad, you forgot to take your meds 🤣

If chad or delusional sure, if not chad, you forgot to take your meds 🤣
they tried to give me meds i said they will never take me alive

• JFL
Reactions: Dendoni

Muh mindset.
Take action now, or wait 3 years until your life is so fucked up you want to die.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Im subhuman but i have insane ego in whatever i do

Nootropics