How the hell did Beyoncé get with jay-z?

D

Deleted member 27544

Platinum
How did Jay-Z managed to do it, but he is sub-5 black man who managed to marry Beyoncé, who is a black stacy. She even didn’t even want him for his money too because Beyoncé is equally as rich.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 25119, Gonthar and 1 other person
Status halo plus Jay Z is tall. Status makes men attractive, but not women

• +1
Reactions: rooman, borismonster, Anonymous Member and 5 others
How did Jay-Z managed to do it, but he is sub-5 black man who managed to marry Beyoncé, who is a black stacy. She even didn’t even want him for his money too because Beyoncé is equally as rich.

“Black” is a crayon color not an identity; and Jay-Z got with Beyoncé, who’s a 10/10 beautiful Israelite (so-called Negro) woman because Israelite women love Israelite men and I guarantee Jay-Z looks better than you, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man. Your jealousy because you’re ugly and because Jay-Z has a beautiful wife is showing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, borismonster, Deleted member 43058 and 4 others
Jay at least 8/10 if he's dating within his race. Plus dude's like 6'6''

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
She even didn’t even want him for his money too because Beyoncé is equally as rich.
She is not and you guys need to stop this bullshit narrative of "rich women dont care about money"

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
She is not and you guys need to stop this bullshit narrative of "rich women dont care about money"
I’m pushing any narrative

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 25119
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25119
I’m pushing any narrative
dude the average woman wants a 6 figure man
A 7 figure woman wants AT least a 7 figure woman

Just because women make their own money doesnt mean they dont want a man to provide for everything

1524945_1570926947585.png

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rooman, Clown Show, Hikicel69 and 2 others
dude the average woman wants a 6 figure man
A 7 figure woman wants AT least a 7 figure woman

Just because women make their own money doesnt mean they dont want a man to provide for everything
Ik but Beyoncé isn’t the average woman she a famous singer who is a multimillionaire.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 25119
“Black” is a crayon color not an identity; and Jay-Z got with Beyoncé, who’s a 10/10 beautiful Israelite (so-called Negro) woman because Israelite women love Israelite men and I guarantee Jay-Z looks better than you, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man. Your jealousy because you’re ugly and because Jay-Z has a beautiful wife is showing.
Beyoncé is pretty ugly. Negresses are either fat or body builders. Korean, Japanese, and sometimes Chinese women tend to be peak feminity. However I am White and should stick to white women. Miscegenation is unnatural

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 24507
Beyoncé is a ugly. Negresses are either fat or body builders. Korean, Japanese, and sometimes Chinese women tend to be peak feminity. However I am White and should stick to white women. Miscegenation is unnatural

“is a ugly.” Speak English not gibberish and “Negresses” doesn’t exist, dumb ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 🤣. Edomite women are ugly and are just Edomite men in wigs and you’re red not @white,” red ape 😂.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Never, ever a woman will marry someone poorer than her, it just doesn't happen and in the very rare cases when it happens it never ends well. Beyonce is worth $500 million, so as you can see her selection of men is very limited - only from the richest men, but most of the billionaires are white or Asian and why would they want to marry a black woman?
This happens with many women who become rich and famous - they think they will have now more opportunities, and get to choose whatever man they would want, but in reality their dating pool and potential partners shrinks significantly, it just becomes unacceptable to be with someone who's poorer than them.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
He’s a high class Nigga and a literal billionaire, do you expect him to be incel or what

jay z GIF

Probably status. Jay Z was the biggest rapper out when she and him were dating. She was also 17 so she could easily be impressed by the things he bought her. He was basically her sugar daddy. The question is why did she stick with him once she become more popular than him.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
compared to the niggers saucer lips and shit coloured skin

Compared the red niggers medium rare skin that looks like it’s raw 😂.

The only group more worthless than the negro is the kike.

• Ugh..
Illuminati circles.

Mursi_Lip_Plate%2C_Ethiopia_%2811886606444%29.jpg

portrait-ugandan-woman_53876-42783.jpg

A paragon of beauty

Also, Beyoncé is a beautiful Israelite (so-called Negro) woman that even y’all ugly ape looking Edomite (so-called White) men want, red ape 🤣.

The only group more worthless than the negro is the kike.

“negro” isn’t a word, retarded redcel.

Also, Beyoncé is a beautiful Israelite (so-called Negro) woman that even y’all ugly ape looking Edomite (so-called White) men want, red ape 🤣.

“negro” isn’t a word, retarded redcel.

• Ugh..

That’s Hamite (so-called African) tradition, retarded redcel 😂. That has nothing to do with us Israelites (so-called Negroes), whom the Hamites sold to y’all Edomites (so-called White people) in the Trans Atlantic Slavetrade.

Joel 3:4 Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O 👉Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine👈? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;

5 Because ye have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried into your temples my goodly pleasant things:

6 👉The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have 👉ye sold unto the Grecians👈, that ye might remove them far from their border.

Amos 1:9 Thus saith the Lord; For three transgressions of 👉Tyrus, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because 👉they delivered up the whole captivity to Edom👈, and remembered not the brotherly covenant:

3343282_1680477340593.png

Attachments

• 1680477340593.png
    1680477340593.png
    136.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: ugly_man