how the hell do college roasties travel all the time?

itsoverbuddyboyo

itsoverbuddyboyo

mentally ill subhuman
literally every college roastie i know or see travels to a new fucking place every month it seems. new clothes, hair done, nails, brand new macpros, brand new jeeps, 4 star hotels/resorts, constant air travel, etc. like what the fuck gives? these bitches hardly work, too. perhaps they all have affluent families where daddy funds everything l, but i find that unlikely...so does every roastie have cucks funding them now? i mean, ive seen the certain dating profiles and stories like bath water roastie, but it cant be THAT prevalent, can it?

life on fucking tutorial island. roasties go to college, get fucked by chads, travel the world, can make $ so easily...then they graduate and end up wearinga pink pussy hat protesting about the wage gap because they're degree in liberal arts only pays 18$ an hr... fucking bullshit

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 2205, fukmylyf and 2 others
I literally ask the same fucking question

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 2205 and Balkancel
Every hole seems obsessed with travelling. Really bizarre tbh

It's the way of the world in 2019..

Thots thotting on social media and get loads of offers from men all over the world.

Hey you're hot! I'm a wealthy businessman in Germany... come and accompany me to the Maldives next month... All expenses paid!
(Oh btw your pussy will be mine for 10 days)

That kinda thing.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, ChoSeungHui and fukmylyf

Thots thotting on social media and get loads of offers from men all over the world.

Hey you're hot! I'm a wealthy businessman in Germany... come and accompany me to the Maldives next month... All expenses paid!

That kinda thing.
This is why women try to push that whoring is "empowering"

In reality being a whore will do nothing but age their skin, widen their hips, and make their pussy flaps look like a roast beef gyro. But how else will they get all these "amazing" opportunities if not for being some rich chad's portable fleshlight?

yeah, rich families and they are basically whores. You don't see it as much with ethnic girls though.

That kinda thing.
at this point I assume every girl is a literal prostitute.

The facts of life in 2019..

If i was a good looking female and wanted a free holiday i'd just start talking to the richest looking orbiter on my Instagram and hint about

"tee hee i'd love to go to the Maldives someday "

hey hey hey baby.. maybe i can make it happen.. What you doing in August?

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
I wonder how much worse it will get. You already have cucks donating thousands to ewhores for nothing in return

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
literally every college roastie i know or see travels to a new fucking place every month it seems. new clothes, hair done, nails, brand new macpros, brand new jeeps, 4 star hotels/resorts, constant air travel, etc. like what the fuck gives? these bitches hardly work, too. perhaps they all have affluent families where daddy funds everything l, but i find that unlikely...so does every roastie have cucks funding them now? i mean, ive seen the certain dating profiles and stories like bath water roastie, but it cant be THAT prevalent, can it?

life on fucking tutorial island. roasties go to college, get fucked by chads, travel the world, can make $ so easily...then they graduate and end up wearinga pink pussy hat protesting about the wage gap because they're degree in liberal arts only pays 18$ an hr... fucking bullshit
My sister is in UCLA and we still go on a cruise every year. I hope she drowns in student debt.

My sister is in UCLA and we still go on a cruise every year. I hope she drowns in student debt.
Is your sister a typical curry roastie that feels entitled to white Chad?

That’s the top 5% of women

• +1
Reactions: jefferson and fukmylyf
men's money, whether it's daddy's money, the government's money through scholarships and overseas correspondence programs(aka male tax dollars), cuck beta orbiter providers(boyfriends or proxy boyfriends), social media sponsorships, ad revenue, premium snapchat, etc, etc.

females have a hundred different options for moneymaxing at the touch of their fingertips

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and ChoSeungHui
i fucking hate being poor

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
yeah, rich families and they are basically whores. You don't see it as much with ethnic girls though.

at this point I assume every girl is a literal prostitute.

females are by their nature prostitutes, it was civilization that forced them into compliance with something resembling "womenhood" but that's been undone through rampant radicla feminism

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and fukmylyf
yea, even third world females i know seem to travel all the time, probably funded by cuck

BRAG Warning: i once made a 1st world female travel to fuck me in third world shit hole for a week

• WTF
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
This is a recent phenomenon. Likely they result of liberal student loan policies. Five years after they graduate they will be crying about how they can't pay off their student loans with their $40,000/year social media/writing/sales job.

Five years after they graduate they will be crying about how they can't pay off their student loans with their $40,000/year social media/writing/sales job.
cope beta cucks will help her

I wonder how much worse it will get. You already have cucks donating thousands to ewhores for nothing in return
I hate cucks with a fiery passion. They should all be castrated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, fukmylyf, itsoverbuddyboyo and 1 other person
I hate cucks with a fiery passion. They should all be castrated.
their soylent and skinny jeans already castrate them, brother

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
This is a recent phenomenon. Likely they result of liberal student loan policies. Five years after they graduate they will be crying about how they can't pay off their student loans with their $40,000/year social media/writing/sales job.
Yeah the roasties who aren't funding this through whoring are doing so with student loans most likely. Maybe credit card debt too

Wasting money like women normally do, what's the surprise?

Wasting money like women normally do, what's the surprise?
Yeah women waste money like fucking crazy. Now that I'm dating, I have noticed that my expenses have gone up a lot. Going out is expensive. $9 CAD for a Jack n Coke. WTF is this shit? A 750ml bottle of Jack is $34.95 CAD at LCBO, a 750ml bottle contains 17 shots, that's $2.06 per serving of Jack. A 2L of Coke is $1.97 ($1 when there's a sale). Even if you were to do 5 parts coke, 1 part Jack (which is a fairly weak Jack n Coke) that's 9 servings from a 2L bottle. That's $0.22 per serving for the Coke portion. So each Jack n Coke costs $2.28 to make. And the bar charges $9. And then you have to tip 15%.

And women like to go out. If it was up to us guys, we would just do Netflix & Chill. My PSL ex and I all we did was cuddle and fuck.

• Ugh..
Reactions: MrCucumber
Yeah women waste money like fucking crazy. Now that I'm dating, I have noticed that my expenses have gone up a lot. Going out is expensive. $9 CAD for a Jack n Coke. WTF is this shit? A 750ml bottle of Jack is $34.95 CAD at LCBO, a 750ml bottle contains 17 shots, that's $2.06 per serving of Jack. A 2L of Coke is $1.97 ($1 when there's a sale). Even if you were to do 5 parts coke, 1 part Jack (which is a fairly weak Jack n Coke) that's 9 servings from a 2L bottle. That's $0.22 per serving for the Coke portion. So each Jack n Coke costs $2.28 to make. And the bar charges $9. And then you have to tip 15%.

And women like to go out. If it was up to us guys, we would just do Netflix & Chill. My PSL ex and I all we did was cuddle and fuck.

A 750mL contains 26 shots hence the name two-six....

JFL at "have to tip"

Google told me that a shot contains 44.3603 ml (1.5 oz)

I guess shots are 1.5 ounces nowadays, Anyways it's called a two-six cause it has 26 ounces which once upon a time was considered 26 shots.

I guess shots are 1.5 ounces nowadays, Anyways it's called a two-six cause it has 26 ounces which once upon a time was considered 26 shots.
When I did the math, apparently the 200 ml flasks they sell for $9.95 CAD come out to only slightly more expensive $/volume wise than the 750ml bottles at $34.95. So if I have a Netflix & Chill date anytime soon, I'm going to get the flasks again. I'm not going to be able to drive legally if I drink 200 ml of Jack anyways. lol.
I hate going to bars with girls because of the expense and the noise. I would rather do Netflix & Chill and stop by the LCBO prior. And get UberEats or something. But women want to meet in public on the first date or the first few dates. So it can't be helped. And then when I try to make Netflix & Chill a regular thing, women get upset. Women love to go out.

But women want to meet in public on the first date or the first few dates. So it can't be helped. And then when I try to make Netflix & Chill a regular thing, women get upset. Women love to go out.

Exact opposite for me JFL.

Exact opposite for me JFL.
You're young though aren't you? Your generation I think is more into the Netflix & Chill thing. Women my age and older want to be taken out on proper dates (which is the circuit that I'm running now since younger women have age filters that filter me out anyways. TRP and r/mgtow will have you believe that men have it easy street after 30 and age like fine wine. And that women meet the wall at 30.)
The filipina cougar I'm seeing Friday wants me to pick her up at her place and take her to a park for our date. Old school.
The Asian MILF wants to go for crepes. Not sure if I should offer to pay or go dutch or what. I like her. But at the same time she has her own money. Women have jobs. It's 2019. Ra Ra Feminism. Women should pay their own way.

You're young though aren't you? Your generation I think is more into the Netflix & Chill thing. Women my age and older want to be taken out on proper dates (which is the circuit that I'm running now since younger women have age filters that filter me out anyways. TRP and r/mgtow will have you believe that men have it easy street after 30 and age like fine wine. And that women meet the wall at 30.)
The filipina cougar I'm seeing Friday wants me to pick her up at her place and take her to a park for our date. Old school.
The Asian MILF wants to go for crepes. Not sure if I should offer to pay or go dutch or what. I like her. But at the same time she has her own money. Women have jobs. It's 2019. Ra Ra Feminism. Women should pay their own way.

JFL say you forgot your wallet and make them pay for shit.

Most incels gonna say they fuck guys for money but imo I have seen with the femoids in my family that it is mainly the dads that pay for it. Atleast in my family the sons never really get much money but the femoids are always given money to go on trips, to university, to spend on jewelery etc. Not sure if that is normal or just my family is extra cucked than normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back