How the hell do curries and gooks cope?

MrMeeseeksLookAtM

MrMeeseeksLookAtM

Gold
I was at the supermarket, and I saw this 5"4 Indian with tiny frame, wrists and peanut balding skull.
I immedietly felt the instict to punch his recessed face in.
He looked at me and he instantly felt the mog, I could see it in his aspie stare
He ruined my day ngl tbqh ngl

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, nonserviam, SadnessWYJ and 11 others
@St. Wristcel LOL

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
  • JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, goat2x, Deleted member 5258 and 3 others
To clarify nsa and Fbi this is a joke
Nsa and fbi my post is not a joke, please nuke 99% of curries, leave @St. Wristcel alive ofc ngl ngl

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sytyl and St. Wristcel
They have higher smv than whites

• JFL
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and penis3
Im gook myself and it is so hard to cope. If i were 3inches shorter i killed myself already. Im in bad zone that people give a bit of hope and some people straight up steps on me. There are some hopes that i would love to desperately reach cuz i have strong will to live like every other human beings. If shit was truly over i would just rope but im in weird spot that i get some false hopes so it binds me to this stupid scumhole earth.

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
I immedietly felt the instict to punch his recessed face in.

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, EdouardManlet and MrMeeseeksLookAtM
If I didn't mature right during puberty I woulda offed myself by now tbh

Adept
JoinedSep 7, 2020Posts127Reputation130Time online3d 13m

If I didn't mature right during puberty I woulda offed myself by now tbh
Terrorist rapist pheno is stuck with you for life
(Jk no jk you are decent looking, get a rhino ASAP though and maybe a sliding genio to increase chin height)

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I work with a lot of curries, and the girls working here have already perma friend zoned them all, they have even made it public in open conversations

they are NT and softmaxxed as well

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
I work with a lot of curries, and the girls working here have already perma friend zoned them all, they have even made it public in open conversations

they are NT and softmaxxed as well
They publicly friend zoned them maybe but in private they took their big Indian cock and loved it

• JFL
Reactions: MrMeeseeksLookAtM
  • +1
Im gook myself and it is so hard to cope. If i were 3inches shorter i killed myself already. Im in bad zone that people give a bit of hope and some people straight up steps on me. There are some hopes that i would love to desperately reach cuz i have strong will to live like every other human beings. If shit was truly over i would just rope but im in weird spot that i get some false hopes so it binds me to this stupid scumhole earth.
Hey dude! You seem like a good person and I like your posts but my instictive nature tells me that if I ever see your recessed bug eyed face I would immedietly throw acid at it
You guys are INSECTS to white women.
Its over
Imagine if you had the life of the guy in my avi
You wouldn't rot here right now.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
and then you woke up
I’m mainly white and I realise most South Asians are chads: explain how all the chads on here are south Asian

• JFL
Reactions: penis3
Hey dude! You seem like a good person and I like your posts but my instictive nature tells me that if I ever see your recessed bug eyed face I would immedietly throw acid at it
You guys are INSECTS to white women.
Its over
thanks homie

You don't mog anyone. Keep living in your delusional fantasy. God this forum is literally full of ugly trash white subhumans like you who think they're hot because they happened to be taller than a 5 4 man. Kill yourself. My day would be ruined if I saw your face and body within a radius of 1m around me.

Bald

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CsCurry and Deleted member 6723
You don't mog anyone. Keep living in your delusional fantasy. God this forum is literally full of ugly trash white subhumans like you who think they're hot because they happened to be a taller than a 5 4 man. Kill yourself. My day would be ruined if I saw your face and body within a radius of 1m around me.

Are you curry?

• +1
Are you curry?
I'm Bangladeshi but I'm 6'3 and I guarantee you're maximum 5'9 and would look like an ant next to me. You are almost certainly ugly. Otherwise, you wouldn't make this post you racist white subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
thanks homie
(Dont take these things seriously bro I love shitposting, althought if I saw you I would advise you to never turn sideways. As long as I don't see your side profile in motion, I won't throw up

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
I'm Bangladeshi but I'm 6'3 and I guarantee you're maximum 5'9 and would look like an ant next to me. You are almost certainly ugly. Otherwise, you wouldn't make this post.
Indeed so many white incels cope to feel good about themselves

(Dont take these things seriously bro I love shitposting, althought if I saw you I would advise you to never turn sideways. As long as I don't see your side profile in motion, I won't throw up
i throw up to my own kind as well. its ogre.

I'm Bangladeshi but I'm 6'3 and I guarantee you're maximum 5'9 and would look like an ant next to me. You are almost certainly ugly. Otherwise, you wouldn't make this post you racist white subhuman.
Jfl if you take these posts seriously and aren't even aware of the satirical aspect of being ruthlessly innapropriate and racist and mean

I look kinda curry but more of arab with lighter skin. I cope by listening to music when I get mental breakdowns about how I will never become north atlantid.

Jfl if you take these posts seriously and aren't even aware of the satirical aspect of being ruthlessly innapropriate and racist and mean
Backtracking like the cuck you are. It's over for you.

I look kinda curry but more of arab with lighter skin. I cope by listening to music when I get mental breakdowns about how I will never become north atlantid.
I’ve seen your pics, you look white

I’ve seen your pics, you look white
Im not. Sometimes I literally look indian in certain lightning conditions but it would have to be very dark ofc. I have some white blood but I'll tell you, if you ever saw me irl you would think I am an arab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back