FwDelta

FwDelta

Iron
title

• JFL
Reactions: WayneBraaaah and Gonthar
Difficult if you're autistic or sub5.

If u cant then dont

When it comes to talking to girls, it's important to approach the conversation with respect, kindness, and genuine interest. Here are some tips that might help:
  1. Be yourself: Authenticity is key. Don't try to be someone you're not just to impress her.
  2. Listen actively: Show that you're interested in what she has to say by actively listening and asking follow-up questions.
  3. Find common interests: Shared interests can be a great way to connect with someone. Look for common ground to bond over.
  4. Be confident: Confidence is attractive, but remember to be respectful and not overly aggressive.
  5. Respect boundaries: If she's not interested or if she seems uncomfortable, it's important to respect her boundaries and back off.
  6. Keep the conversation light and fun: Try to keep the conversation light-hearted and fun to create a comfortable atmosphere.
Remember, every person is unique, so it's essential to approach each interaction with an open mind and a willingness to get to know the other person. Good luck!

• JFL
Reactions: metalmogger12
i don't fucking know

Be yourself: Authenticity is key.
dumbest shit i've heard. if you need to, just lie to seem more interesting, but don't do full scale lies, just small lies here and there

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Woman have 6th sense and can instantly tell if you are autistic so dont bother