whats so hard about it ??

Fym take potassium, it’s a nutrient, it’s in most foods

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Potatoes, bananas, milk, coconut water are great sources

• +1
Reactions: Atilapilled
Potatoes, bananas, milk, coconut water are great sources
bananas have so little tho you have to eat like 10 of them to even get a fraction of what you could if you just took suplements,besides they have so much carbs by the time you eat 10 of them the carbs would ltrly cancel out the pottasium and youl just get bloated no?

• +1
Reactions: ey88

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45175
bananas have so little tho you have to eat like 10 of them to even get a fraction of what you could if you just took suplements,besides they have so much carbs by the time you eat 10 of them the carbs would ltrly cancel out the pottasium and youl just get bloated no?
No, and anyway eating potassium isn’t even gonna do much to debloat you, just get as lean as possible, debloating is cope and unhealthy as you are basically just dehydrating yourself

No, and anyway eating potassium isn’t even gonna do much to debloat you, just get as lean as possible, debloating is cope and unhealthy as you are basically just dehydrating yourself
yeah i honestly think the same

• +1
Reactions: ey88
everyone jumped me when i told them debloating is a meme

That's why u drink 4 liters of water daily dumbass