How the jews betrayed Muhammad (and how he took revenge)

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
This speaks on how, ironically, jews are low IQ.

"The Arab army encamped like swarms of ants and locusts on the bank of the deep ditch, which was dug by the Muslims only six days before their arrival. They had been expecting to face the army of Islam at the foot of Mt. Uhud, but when they reached the desert of Uhud they did not find any trace of the Muslims there.

They, therefore, continued their march till they reached the bank of the ditch. They were surprised to see the ditch round the vulnerable parts of Madina and all of them said: "Muhammad has learnt these war tactics from an Iranian, because the Arabs are not acquainted with this type of warfare".

"The army of the Arabs exceeded 10,000 persons. The lustre of their swords from behind the ditch dazzled the eyes. As quoted by Maqrizi in al-lmta', Quraysh alone encamped on the bank of the ditch with 4000 soldiers, three hundred horses and 1500 camels, and the tribe of Salim joined them in Marruz Zahran with 700 men. The tribe of Bani Fazarah with 1000 men and the tribes of Bani Ashja' and Bani Murrah with 400 men each and other tribes, whose total number exceeded 10,000 men, encamped in another part.

"The Muslims did not exceed three thousand and their camping place was in the foot of Mt. Sala', which is an elevated spot. This point fully controlled the ditch as well as its outer parts and all the activities and movements of the enemy could be seen clearly from there."

"Bani Qurayzah were the only Jews who were residing in Madina, side by side with the Muslims, in perfect peace and tranquility and respected the pact which they had concluded with Prophet Muhammad.

Hay bin Akhtab felt that victory could be gained by seeking help for the army of the Arabs from inside Madina. He decided to instigate Bani Qurayzah to repudiate the pact made with the Muslims so that fighting might flare up between them and this internal disturbance might facilitate victory for the army of the Arabs. With this plan in his mind he approached the fortress of Bani Qurayzah and introduced himself. Ka'b, who was the chief of Bani Qurayzah, ordered that the gate of the fortress might not be opened."

The Prophet was informed by his skilled functionaries about the violation of the pact by Bani Qurayzah at this critical juncture. He was very much worried on this account. He at once deputed Sa'd Mu'az and Sa'd 'Ubadah, who were brave soldiers of Islam and chiefs of the tribes of Aws and Khazraj, to collect authentic information.

He also instructed them that if the betrayal by Bani Qurayzah was found to be a fact they should inform him about it by using the code-word of 'Azal and Qarah (names of two tribes who invited Muslim missionaries to their lands and then cut off their heads) and if they were firm with regard to the pact they should contradict the accusation openly. Both of them went up to the gate of the fortress of Bani Qurayzah along with two other persons.

On their first encounter with Ka'b they heard nothing from him except abusive and foul language. One of them then said with occult inspiration: "By Allah! The army of the Arabs will go away from this territory and the Prophet will besiege this fortress and will chop off your heads and will make time difficult for your tribe". Then they returned immediately and said to the Prophet: 'Azal and Qarah ".

The Prophet said loudly: "Allah is Great! O Muslims! There are good tidings for you that victory is near". This sentence, which manifests the perfect bravery and sagacity of the great leader of Islam, was uttered to ensure that the morale of the Muslims might not be weakened on hearing about the violation of the pact by Bani Qurayzah

Abu Sufyan decided during the night preceding Saturday to settle the affair. The chiefs of Quraysh and Ghatfan sent their representatives to the fortress of Bani Qurayzah and they said to them (i.e. to Bani Qurayzah): "This is not the region of our residence, and our animals are dying. You should attack the Muslims tomorrow from the back door so that we may settle this affair". The chief of Bani Qurayzah said in reply:

"Tomorrow is Saturday and we Jews don't undertake any work on that day, because some of our ancestors resorted to work on this day and were subjected to Divine wrath. Furthermore, we are prepared to participate in fighting only if some of the nobles of the tribes are available in our fortress as hostages, so that you may fight to the last moment to ensure their release and may not leave us friendless".

"However, as opposed to all this insistence, he gave his decision that all their soldiers should be put to death, their property should be distributed (amongst the Muslims) and their women and children should be made captives."

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sapieeen, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, Lmao and 3 others
Indeed even the sentence isnโ€™t a muslim one but jewish one. Muslims donโ€™t touch to innocent, women, old men, trees, non fighters

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: alriodai, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Indeed even the sentence isnโ€™t a muslim one but jewish one. Muslims donโ€™t touch to innocent, women, old men, trees, non fighters
He brutally murdered those who went against him though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
He brutally murdered those who went against him though
I mean it was after few betrayal of the pact. Its not like nowadays where the world is supposed at peace as a default situation legally wise - reality is different.
If you commit a sin or an error you have to pay the price else it would be over for both sides

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
you are muslim because you are incel and need a good cope

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, Deleted member 15827 and .*my*.
  • +1
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, Deleted member 15827 and ropemax
So what do you want me to do? Surrender my Israeli passport?

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, .*my*. and 1 other person
Subhanallah but thereโ€™s no way Iโ€™m reading that brother

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SPFromNY914, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and .*my*.
I will brutally murder your asshole

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, .*my*. and Deleted member 18840
So what do you want me to do? Surrender my Israeli passport?
Israel today is more power then every muslim country so dont worry

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SPFromNY914, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, Wallenberg and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, Lmao and .*my*.
Big portion of them are complete failed states . Iran and paki are the actual threats.
They aren't a threat to anyone except their citizens

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, Elvisandreaa and hebbewem
Israel today is more power then every muslim country so dont worry
israel is not a country to compare in the first place. If you mean jews then they do not have any power because they are reliant on Americans and Brits for everything they use in combat. When it comes to combat they suck and a million of them are too scared and unskilled to conquer a single city with no more than 30k defenders, the jews have over a million armed invaders with aircraft and tanks.

israel is not a country to compare in the first place. If you mean jews then they do not have any power because they are reliant on Americans and Brits for everything they use in combat. When it comes to combat they suck and a million of them are too scared and unskilled to conquer a single city with no more than 30k defenders, the jews have over a million armed invaders with aircraft and tanks.
Israel have nukes and they can defend themselves on their own. They make many of their weapons and they have one of the best military in the world. And they can take that city

Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar.
La ilaha illa allah, La ilaha illa allah.
ุงู„ู„ู‡ู… ุตู„ ุนู„ู‰ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ูˆ ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ูƒู…ุง ุตู„ูŠุช ุนู„ู‰ ุงุจุฑุงู‡ูŠู… ูˆุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ ุงุจุฑุงู‡ูŠู… ูˆุจุงุฑูƒ ุนู„ู‰ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ูˆุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ูƒู…ุง ุจุงุฑูƒุช ุนู„ู‰ ุงุจุฑุงู‡ูŠู… ูˆุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ ุงุจุฑุงู‡ูŠู… ุงู†ูƒ ุญู…ูŠุฏ ู…ุฌูŠุฏ.

I respect Muhammad for being the based High IQ JBmaxxing warlord he was. But god does not exist im sorry. :forcedsmile:

• Ugh..
Reactions: .*my*.