How the Jews took over the World and destroyed the European Order in 25 minutes

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken

This video will sum up how the Jews took over the World in the past century

The main 2 things the Jews needed to dominate the World were

1. The Central Banking System so they could finance wars in their favor

2. The World Wars, these helped destroy the European Order and implement Communism Worldwide as well as secure the Jews Palestine and turn it into Israel, where they will rule the New World Order

Alot of people say the Jews are the master race, well I disagree they only came to power in the past 100 years, before that Whites had things on lockdown, but a few White traitors have possible sealed our fate forever

It is quite unfortunate that Non-Whites can not understand the Jewish problem, for I believe if Whites had still ruled Non-Whites would be much better off, instead they are used as attack dogs in White countries to distract us from the Jewish problem

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 11705, HowAmIAlive123 and 11 others
I disagree with WW1, and any major event pre-Titanic (cause of the federal reserve) is a bad coincidence or just shitty luck overall in human history that had absolutely nothing to do with the Jews.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai and Bitch
blahblah

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Gazzamogga, Chadrapist, Shrek2OnDvD and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: doll, oldcelloser, HowAmIAlive123 and 12 others
Balfour Declaration says otherwise
Are you fucking kidding me jfl.

I can sort of see the false correlation you made in your crazy conspiracist brain... but that's wrong.

most people i know , hate jews .

france and england fucked over their demographics by colonizing and taking people from these countries to fight war/fix the country afterward . and its not like these people are respected nor respect the people who killed and raped their people so thats why they can't assimilate

2. The World Wars, these helped destroy the European Order and implement Communism Worldwide as well as secure the Jews Palestine and turn it into Israel, where they will rule the New World Order

Alot of people say the Jews are the master race, well I disagree they only came to power in the past 100 years, before that Whites had things on lockdown, but a few White traitors have possible sealed our fate forever

It is quite unfortunate that Non-Whites can not understand the Jewish problem, for I believe if Whites had still ruled Non-Whites would be much better off, instead they are used as attack dogs in White countries to distract us from the Jewish problem

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    826.8 KB · Views: 141
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9391, Jew_Supremacist, Lux and 2 others
Are you fucking kidding me jfl.

I can sort of see the false correlation you made in your crazy conspiracist brain... but that's wrong.
You're wrong bro

World War 1 helped set up Communism in Russia and the Federal Reserve and other Central Banks helped cause the Great Depression afterwards on a Global Scale

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, HowAmIAlive123, Britishlooksmaxxer and 3 others
jews are rats and nothing more

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 2632
You're wrong bro

World War 1 helped set up Communism in Russia and the Federal Reserve and other Central Banks helped cause the Great Depression afterwards on a Global Scale
C-O-I-N-C-I-D-E-N-C-E-S

Timeline doesn't add up, we're not skipping from 1912 to 1917. It came out of nowhere. They can't pause events.

C-O-I-N-C-I-D-E-N-C-E-S

Timeline doesn't add up, we're not skipping from 1912 to 1917. It came out of nowhere. They can't pause events.
Bullshit, World War 1 and Communism are heavily linked watch the fucking video you brainlet

Jews help fund the war between Japan amd Russia, and then World War 1 helped weaken Russia then shortly after the Jews help funded Bolshevism to overthrow the Czar

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Britishlooksmaxxer, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 1 other person
@MarstonAlloy

Jews are fucking smart I will give them that, and there are good Jews

But you are full of shit if you think its a concidence Jews own every single form of communication in America

Jews didnt invent the telephone, or radio, or the internet, or television, or the newspaper

But yet Jews own all forms of media from Newspapers, Television, and Internet Platfroms even when Gentiles invented them first

Henry Ford noticed this in the 1920's that every form of subversion and degeneracy was coming from Jews at every level

And no matter how much good things some Jews may do, Jews as a whole are causing the extinction of the White Race

One Albert Einstein is NOT worth Feminism, Multi-Culturism, or Communism existing in White Nations

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 11705, HowAmIAlive123 and 5 others
Bullshit, World War 1 and Communism are heavily linked watch the fucking video you brainlet
Ye but differently really. It was inevitable.
Jews help fund the war between Japan amd Russia, and then World War 1 helped weaken Russia then shortly after the Jews help funded Bolshevism to overthrow the Czar
Copes and coincidences. Russia was already just an easy target at the time.

Last edited:
Ye but differently really. It was inevitable.

Copes and coincidences. Russia was already just an easy target at the time.
Jews still tried to tear germany from the inside post WW1, even if theyre innocent of all other charges attempting to take down german statues and cultural monuments for communism is still a huge crime

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632 and Chintuck22
Jews still tried to tear germany from the inside post WW1, even if theyre innocent of all other charges attempting to take down german statues and cultural monuments for communism is still a huge crime
I wish I cared.

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
white people are the jews bitches and it will be like that for eternity

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12828
I wish I cared.
The only reason you pretend not to care is because you cant see how this affects you and your race in the future

You definitely wouldnt be browsing this site right now had Germany won

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
I wish I cared.
You will care once jewish technological progression makes society even more corporate and enslaving than it is at the moment. Race isnt the only thing in danger its an attack on the individual

@jew_but_poor @Jew_Supremacist @jewishnigger faggits

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist and MarstonAlloy
You will care once jewish technological progression makes society even more corporate and enslaving than it is at the moment. Race isnt the only thing in danger its an attack on the individual
That's too bad isn't it?

I think you're wrong and that OP is right about the west having a collapse though, I agree with everyone who claims that.

But what they don't see is that maybe that's a good thing. In the end it won't matter who caused the collapse cause we will have to rebuild.

That's too bad isn't it?

I think you're wrong and that OP is right about the west having a collapse though, I agree with everyone who claims that.

But what they don't see is that maybe that's a good thing. In the end it won't matter who caused the collapse cause we will have to rebuild.
Unfortuantely once the West collapses the Jews in Israel and China will step in to take their place and rule with a technological advancement so strong there is little hope of people rebeling agaisnt the elites

The way I see the future the elites will be racially pure and intelligent and all the underlings will be mutts, with average/low IQ and no ability to work together with other mutts, they all will see themeselves as individuals with unique sexual orientaion and unable to gang up on the Elites

That's too bad isn't it?

I agree its a good thing, but not because we will rebuild. There is a low chance a society this complex will be rebuilt in a post collapse era, at least in the lifespan of you or me. Majority of people will turn to farming in small communities than reinstating major cities, or as rutherford said, china and jews will step in

• +1
Reactions: Lihito and Deleted member 2214
Unfortuantely once the West collapses the Jews in Israel and China will step in to take their place and rule with a technological advancement so strong there is little hope of people rebeling agaisnt the elites

The way I see the future the elites will be racially pure and intelligent and all the underlings will be mutts, with average/low IQ and no ability to work together with other mutts, they all will see themeselves as individuals with unique sexual orientaion and unable to gang up on the Elites
How much of China/the CCP do they currently control? I know for one that back in the day they massively helped the communists get in power.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and ToursOverBoyo2020

Indeed... so we shouldn't try to stop it and hope that in the far, far, FAR future things get better once the "muttness" has run out without sterilization which would be cruel. What you don't see is the mere existence of Latin America prevents this. I'm still a mixed spic mongrel and I know for a fact that if any of these Neo-Nazi fantasy utopias (more like dystopias) become a reality I will be the first to go on into the gas chambers.

So for that reason alone I ask you to... just LDAR when it comes to this. Why prolong what you can't stop?

Jfl the Jews plan a LOT, and you know this better than anyone else on the forum. What makes you think they don't have alternatives if their supposed plan A or B fails.
I agree its a good thing, but not because we will rebuild. There is a low chance a society this complex will be rebuilt in a post collapse era, at least in the lifespan of you or me. Majority of people will turn to farming in small communities than reinstating major cities, or as rutherford said, china and jews will step in
You and me sure asf won't be alive to see it lol, so why tf do you care?

But if we are, if farming communites become a thing again then don't be surprised to futuristic Natufian-like individuals in multiple continents causing the same cycle again in the "next" far future.

I'd say Africa will probably collapse to China first. We can't stop it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy
Indeed... so we shouldn't try to stop it and hope that in the far, far, FAR future things get better once the "muttness" has run out without sterilization which would be cruel. What you don't see is the mere existence of Latin America prevents this. I'm still a mixed spic mongrel and I know for a fact that if any of these Neo-Nazi fantasy utopias (more like dystopias) become a reality I will be the first to go on into the gas chambers.

So for that reason alone I ask you to... just LDAR when it comes to this. Why prolong what you can't stop?

Jfl the Jews plan a LOT, and you know this better than anyone else on the forum. What makes you think they don't have alternatives if their supposed plan A or B fails.

But if we are, if farming communites become a thing again then don't be surprised to futuristic Natufian-like individuals in multiple continents causing the same cycle again in the "next" far future.

Are you a nihilist by any chance

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 2214

Jews plan alot but they arent perfect aliens who account for everything

For example in America they still havent taken our guns, and alot of military and police are becoming restless with where America is going

The point is they can fail, whether or not people turn in their AR-15s to me is the fate of the battle, if people turn in their firesarms we are doomed

I dont believe Non-Whites will be sent to a gas chamber, you probably be sent back to your country or segregated, just dont cross us, White people give everyone a chance

• +1
Reactions: Lihito

more vids u watch please

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632 and ToursOverBoyo2020
Jews plan alot but they arent perfect aliens who account for everything
The fact that you and plenty of other conspiracists think they're behind every plan in the last 100 years proves you're confused/wrong. You already reached the center of your assumption which is most likely correct, that the Jews are in control, and how they got there most likely or did it in the past, but you can never know for sure how they're CURRENTLY planning.

It's unexpected 99% of the time, the same reason predictive programming can just be proved false at any moment when they choose to change routes.
For example in America they still havent taken our guns, and alot of military and police are becoming restless with where America is going

The point is they can fail, whether or not people turn in their AR-15s to me is the fate of the battle, if people turn in their firesarms we are doomed
The moment that happpens is the moment people won't have time to even predict how America will fall. Just one step left, think about it.
I dont believe Non-Whites will be sent to a gas chamber, you probably be sent back to your country or segregated, just dont cross us, White people give everyone a chance
I'm already in my country, my mutt rapebaby country so... there isn't gonna be any second chance. That's the point of these plans. A WW3 without supposed Jewish planning will probably be just a harsher, sadistic version of WW2. One winner only, probably some Asians and Jews.

Whites will attack more than they will defend out of pent up rage, from both "ancestral revenge" and to fully put an end to what they wanted.

There will be ZERO second chances to give... just be white and exterminate.

Last edited:
You're wrong bro

Well bro ofc jews have massive influnce but they didnt caused everything man lol they just take advantage of things

Well bro ofc jews have massive influnce but they didnt caused everything man lol they just take advantage of things
Keep simping for Jews bruh, you can join the modern day Christian Zionists and donate all your shekels to Israel

Keep simping for Jews bruh, you can join the modern day Christian Zionists and donate all your shekels to Israel

I DONT say say zionism dont exist but you are overrating it

Jews are just highly intelligent free loaders. The amorality of a black with the intelligence of a white. Whites are by nature conscientious and hard working, which is why letting in so many migrants to Western nations causes chaos - they are impulsive and prone to free-loading behavior.

Currently not enough whites recognize that their better social outcomes have a lot to do with the fact that they work really fucking hard and long weeks. If they don't put pressure on minorities to work for their shit they are going to cuck everything big time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Lihito and Deleted member 2632
Jews are just highly intelligent free loaders. The amorality of a black with the intelligence of a white. Whites are by nature conscientious and hard working, which is why letting in so many migrants to Western nations causes chaos - they are impulsive and prone to free-loading behavior.

Currently not enough whites recognize that their better social outcomes have a lot to do with the fact that they work really fucking hard and long weeks. If they don't put pressure on minorities to work for their shit they are going to cuck everything big time.
High IQ observation

Worst yet, Whites are starting to adobt the behavior of Non-Whites

Intelligent rich Whites are becoming indifferent to their fellow Whites, relate more to rich Jews

And Low IQ Whites are becoming lazy and stupid like their Non-White buddies

And worst of all the Race Mixing, the loss of the Aryan blood

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 4301
Too many jewish conspiracy theories on this forum ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and doll
No matter how bleak n hopeless things get I believe the white man will rise and reshape this World according to his desire the Aryan sprite CANNOT be vanquished

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, doll and Deleted member 2632
all i see is whiteboi tears. can't you just go to south east asia and have many kids there if you're so scared of going extinct? lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, doll, turkproducer and 2 others
High IQ observation

Worst yet, Whites are starting to adobt the behavior of Non-Whites

Intelligent rich Whites are becoming indifferent to their fellow Whites, relate more to rich Jews

And Low IQ Whites are becoming lazy and stupid like their Non-White buddies

And worst of all the Race Mixing, the loss of the Aryan blood

west gotta do smth abt this before china takes over

chadlite rutherford, more like fed lite rutherford

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
There's one thing resurfaces and become abundantly crystal clear every time there's a conflict in the Middle East between those devil khazars and the Palestinians, is just how completely filled with bloodlust and hate the White goys in the West become toward those innocent Muslims.

I'm honestly shocked at the amount of pure hatred spewing from these clueless, mindless, utterly incoherent and lost White goys towards their Muslim brothers struggling in the Middle East.

Keep in mind, these very same incoherent White goys who cheer on the khazars as they slaughter innocent Palestinian women and children are the VERY SAME clueless goys who complain about:

--mass immigration to the West (pushed and sponsored entirely by Jews as part of the Kalergi plan)

--communism (an ideology that is entirely Jewish in conception and spread entirely by Jews all over the world)

--Inter racial propaganda (pushed entirely by Jews as a means to subvert White people and dilute White Christian culture and history)

--BBC cuck porn (porn is entirely owned and run by Jews, and BBC cuck porn is just another means of subversion, destroying the mind of young White boys and utterly demoralizing young White men and conditions them to worship Black men)

Radical feminism and the sexual liberation hippy movement of the 60s (largely influenced by the works of Jews like Freud and others as a means to destroy Gentile culture)

-- Cultural Marxism (which spawned from Critical Theory from the Frankfurt School of Sociology, in which 11 of the 13 founding members were Jews)

Literally everything the White normie hates about what their country (US, UK, Germany, France, etc.,) can all be traced back to the Jews having their dirty, filthy hands in the destruction of your culture and country.

And yet, without fail, every time there's a conflict involving Jews and Muslims, these VERY SAME IDIOTS cheer on the Jews, despite the Muslims/Palestinian world just doing whatever it takes to fight back these khazar devils.

It makes no sense! Why do you hate Muslims so much when it's CLEAR they are NOT your enemy.

Everything you THINK you hate about Muslims, you can thank the God damn Jews for that.

Stop blaming the Muslims for mass immigrating to the West. Every single fukking immigration policy that pushes for these mass numbers of Muslims from dirty poor, war torn countries can be traced by to the Jews! The Kalergi plan!

Stop blaming the Muslims for 9/11. If you really are so fkn stupid that you really think it was 6 goat farmers that hijacked a plan and bypassed the most advance security system in the world, you really do deserve to be run and owned by your Jew masters, you blithering mouth breathers! It was the Jews who set up 9/11 just like they set you dumb White goys up to go and kill yourselves in WW1, WW2, every war in the Mid East!

Hollywood degeneracy isn't run by Muslim! It's run by Jews!

The Federal Reserve/Banks that is destroying your economy for decades now are run and maintained by Jews! NOT Muslims.

The propaganda machine you call your mainstream media (CNN, NBC, WaPO, Warner Brothers, etc.,) are all run by Jews! NOT Muslims.

The people who have infiltrated your academia to spread Critical Race Theory are Jews! NOT Muslims. And most definitely NOT Chinese you fkn morons.

Literally, everything that makes the White goy mad and hate himself can be trace back to the Jews.

But because the Jews run every facet of propaganda in the West, they have convinced the dumb White goys on this website like CumgayLord, SmillirionS, TealCat, BeanGainClovis, and many other braindead, low IQ, ignorant White inbreds, to hate Muslims when, in fact, their enemy is the Jews that control every single Western institution.

You dumb****s are completely lost in the sauce. You don't have the faintest bit of knowledge concerning your own European history.

You Europeans have kicked out these scumbag Jews over 100+ times in over 100+ countries for the past 2000 years.

And yet, today, they have brainwashed you and tricked you low IQ White goys into believing they are your biggest ally. What a crock of ****!

If you are a White person, and you hate Muslims, and suck circumcised Jew dick, please reevaluate your fkn life. Open a fkn history book and actually LEARN about European history and your history/relationship with these God forsaken Jews.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama and Deleted member 9344
There's one thing resurfaces and become abundantly crystal clear every time there's a conflict in the Middle East between those devil khazars and the Palestinians, is just how completely filled with bloodlust and hate the White goys in the West become toward those innocent Muslims.

I'm honestly shocked at the amount of pure hatred spewing from these clueless, mindless, utterly incoherent and lost White goys towards their Muslim brothers struggling in the Middle East.

Keep in mind, these very same incoherent White goys who cheer on the khazars as they slaughter innocent Palestinian women and children are the VERY SAME clueless goys who complain about:

--mass immigration to the West (pushed and sponsored entirely by Jews as part of the Kalergi plan)

--communism (an ideology that is entirely Jewish in conception and spread entirely by Jews all over the world)

--Inter racial propaganda (pushed entirely by Jews as a means to subvert White people and dilute White Christian culture and history)

--BBC cuck porn (porn is entirely owned and run by Jews, and BBC cuck porn is just another means of subversion, destroying the mind of young White boys and utterly demoralizing young White men and conditions them to worship Black men)

Radical feminism and the sexual liberation hippy movement of the 60s (largely influenced by the works of Jews like Freud and others as a means to destroy Gentile culture)

-- Cultural Marxism (which spawned from Critical Theory from the Frankfurt School of Sociology, in which 11 of the 13 founding members were Jews)

Literally everything the White normie hates about what their country (US, UK, Germany, France, etc.,) can all be traced back to the Jews having their dirty, filthy hands in the destruction of your culture and country.

And yet, without fail, every time there's a conflict involving Jews and Muslims, these VERY SAME IDIOTS cheer on the Jews, despite the Muslims/Palestinian world just doing whatever it takes to fight back these khazar devils.

It makes no sense! Why do you hate Muslims so much when it's CLEAR they are NOT your enemy.

Everything you THINK you hate about Muslims, you can thank the God damn Jews for that.

Stop blaming the Muslims for mass immigrating to the West. Every single fukking immigration policy that pushes for these mass numbers of Muslims from dirty poor, war torn countries can be traced by to the Jews! The Kalergi plan!

Stop blaming the Muslims for 9/11. If you really are so fkn stupid that you really think it was 6 goat farmers that hijacked a plan and bypassed the most advance security system in the world, you really do deserve to be run and owned by your Jew masters, you blithering mouth breathers! It was the Jews who set up 9/11 just like they set you dumb White goys up to go and kill yourselves in WW1, WW2, every war in the Mid East!

Hollywood degeneracy isn't run by Muslim! It's run by Jews!

The Federal Reserve/Banks that is destroying your economy for decades now are run and maintained by Jews! NOT Muslims.

The propaganda machine you call your mainstream media (CNN, NBC, WaPO, Warner Brothers, etc.,) are all run by Jews! NOT Muslims.

The people who have infiltrated your academia to spread Critical Race Theory are Jews! NOT Muslims. And most definitely NOT Chinese you fkn morons.

Literally, everything that makes the White goy mad and hate himself can be trace back to the Jews.

But because the Jews run every facet of propaganda in the West, they have convinced the dumb White goys on this website like CumgayLord, SmillirionS, TealCat, BeanGainClovis, and many other braindead, low IQ, ignorant White inbreds, to hate Muslims when, in fact, their enemy is the Jews that control every single Western institution.

You dumb****s are completely lost in the sauce. You don't have the faintest bit of knowledge concerning your own European history.

You Europeans have kicked out these scumbag Jews over 100+ times in over 100+ countries for the past 2000 years.

And yet, today, they have brainwashed you and tricked you low IQ White goys into believing they are your biggest ally. What a crock of ****!

If you are a White person, and you hate Muslims, and suck circumcised Jew dick, please reevaluate your fkn life. Open a fkn history book and actually LEARN about European history and your history/relationship with these God forsaken Jews.
So Azkhenazi Jews aren’t Semitic? They’re Turkic if the Khazar theory is true