How thin is the line between hating and secretly liking someone?

S

saint

Bronze
I get constant mixed signals from women whenever I first meet them. They’ll be flirty and coy, and then they’ll start giving me dirty looks and covering up when I walk by. But then, within days or weeks, it reverts back to them being flirty and talking girly, and it just keeps cycling since I don’t change anything about myself. Then when I get in relationships it’s like the women I attract want me to be toxic and emotionally manipulative

Right now, I started a new job last month. All the women at work would eye me or check me out when I first started, not because of attraction but curiosity. Except for this chick in a different department; I never caught her looking once. She’s a solid Latina/white htb maybe stacy if you like piercings and tattoos, 5’8.5-5’9 (taller than me, rarely matters). Looks like she’d be into tall light skin black dudes who play basketball with dreads.

The few times I would pass by, she’d rub her nose and look away.

During a new employee training class, I came in late, and as soon as I sat down, she rubbed her nose from across the room just by seeing me through her peripheral vision. But then, when she noticed the manager woman there was eyeing me up, she started playing with her hair and sitting more upright.

She ignores me again for weeks until I accidentally sat across from her on a bench at a company appreciation lunch. Every time I spoke to my coworker who I sat with, she’d raise her head up from her phone and eavesdrop. At one point, I feel her staring at me, and she stopped herself from fixing her hair.

She still hasn’t made eye contact with me tho. Like, at all. Literally even gay dudes and in the closet men are smiling at me or staring at me from afar.

Seems like we’re both new employees. I don’t even plan on talking to her but who tf does she think she is starting a feud with a new coworker

I guarantee once I pretend she’s invisible and I cut off that dopamine or serotonin rush that she’s gets from ignoring me and talking shit, she’ll subconsciously still crave attention and validation from me. I’ll train her like a dog by only giving her attention when she acts how I want her to

from personal experience on the topic of foids that love the 'from enemies to lovers' type of flirt:

make a move - just a bit of teasing flirt will do - if shes a tsundere she will reciprocate instantly

if not its just the average foid looking to test her smv with a simp target for ego validation

Last edited:
from personal experience: make a move - just a bit of teasing flirt will do - if shes a tsundere she will reciprocate instantly

if not its just the average foid looking to test her smv with a simp target
She’s too hot for me and I’m an ugly duckling. I would have actually found her intimidating if she’d shown me attention from the beginning but now idgaf

Feel like it’s the second for alot of women. Ioi’s are a double edged sword. They basically turn into failed shit tests if you show even a microsecond of doubt and insecurity

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
She’s too hot for me and I’m an ugly duckling. I would have actually found her intimidating if she’d shown me attention from the beginning but now idgaf

Feel like it’s the second for alot of women. Ioi’s are a double edged sword. They basically turn into failed shit tests if you show even a microsecond of doubt and insecurity

That’s true. Idk sometimes these girls will be flirting so much I noticeablly start getting half chubs and have yet to get called into an HR meeting. I heard a guy got fired for telling a coworker she was fine and asking her if she had a sister or twin since she was taken

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer