How thinking logically will lead to suicide

D

Deleted member 16970

Married 💑
So you're probably here because you look at the world very logically. (im no different, mechanical engineer, roider, psl autist for a while, phisolophytard)

And you probably think that because you can observe the world, that you must be right about the patterns you are observing.

And that if you do X, Y, Z, your outcome in life will improve.

However, you forgot the one missing piece to this entire equation. Why? Why did you end up here?

Why of all the places on the internet, all the niches, the tiktoks, the gamers, the streamers, the youtubers, out of all the places, you ended up here in this seemingly logical conclusion.

And the answer is very simple.

You and I, rejected our emotions. We rejected the feeling of feeling. Maybe it was heartbreak, loneliness, whatever. But you and I rejected this emotion so much, that we learned to bury it deep.

Very dramatic.

But its actually true. All of your actions, logic, "reasoning" for X, Y Z about Girls, forward growth, all stem from this one root burried feeling. The feelings of rejection, loneliness. And look at where you are still, rejected and lonely. How else can you and I possibly find the motivation to spend thousands of hours consuming redpill content?

This subconscious feeling will never go away until you start to accept your emotions again. You stop thinking X , Y , Z are the solutions to your problems, because they all stem from you burying and not facing your fears.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: berlin.1969, Deleted member 21381, nevermind2 and 4 others
The thread isn't logical.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MoggerChad, pardocel and Deleted member 16970
being too logical leads to you not taking risks and enjoying life and having fun

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 17872, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
I was logical my whole life and I thought that being smart/logical is the way to happiness but then I realized it is bs. You can't go out of depression rationally for example. You can't sit there and logically kill depression. You need drugs or therapy to let go of emotions.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Deleted member 16970
I was logical my whole life and I thought that being smart/logical is the way to happiness but then I realized it is bs. You can't go out of depression rationally for example. You can't sit there and logically kill depression. You need drugs or therapy to let go of emotions.
facts dawg. i did shrooms like 4 times, to let go of roids, and basically other copes. Then i smoked hella weed to become a main character. now im going through another character development as I enter a LTR tbh. Logic has actually never helped me in life, all positive things have been random, and when i have been mentally stable and self-accepting

• +1
Reactions: litaz and lepo2317
Autistic cope. Healthy people feel healthy emotions.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 16970
I have a different take based on the MBTI personality theory, which is itself based on Jungs cognitive functions. @Lihito did a poll about users personality and it turned out that over 50% here are INTP and INTJ (compared to maybe about 5percent of the general population)

For these personality types, feeling is more unconscious. So it makes sense that we first and foremost try to make sense of what we experience in a rational way. It isn't an unhealthy habit at all. You can accept your emotions at the same time and have them coexist with a very rational analysis of the world.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito and Deleted member 16970
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16970
So you're probably here because you look at the world very logically. (im no different, mechanical engineer, roider, psl autist for a while, phisolophytard)

And you probably think that because you can observe the world, that you must be right about the patterns you are observing.

And that if you do X, Y, Z, your outcome in life will improve.

However, you forgot the one missing piece to this entire equation. Why? Why did you end up here?

Why of all the places on the internet, all the niches, the tiktoks, the gamers, the streamers, the youtubers, out of all the places, you ended up here in this seemingly logical conclusion.

And the answer is very simple.

You and I, rejected our emotions. We rejected the feeling of feeling. Maybe it was heartbreak, loneliness, whatever. But you and I rejected this emotion so much, that we learned to bury it deep.

Very dramatic.

But its actually true. All of your actions, logic, "reasoning" for X, Y Z about Girls, forward growth, all stem from this one root burried feeling. The feelings of rejection, loneliness. And look at where you are still, rejected and lonely. How else can you and I possibly find the motivation to spend thousands of hours consuming redpill content?

This subconscious feeling will never go away until you start to accept your emotions again. You stop thinking X , Y , Z are the solutions to your problems, because they all stem from you burying and not facing your fears.
Nah , you just cant afford plastic surgery and now you are Here crying

• Love it
I have a different take based on the MBTI personality theory, which is itself based on Jungs cognitive functions. @Lihito did a poll about users personality and it turned out that over 50% here are INTP and INTJ (compared to maybe about 5percent of the general population)

For these personality types, feeling is more unconscious. So it makes sense that we first and foremost try to make sense of what we experience in a rational way. It isn't an unhealthy habit at all. You can accept your emotions at the same time and have them coexist with a very rational analysis of the world.
INTJs in particular are (much) more likely than any other type to suffer from major depression (Otis & Louks, 1997)

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath

Tbh there is a pattern of autists Being present in niche internet communities in general (INTP and INTJ with some ENTP fags)

ENFPs are more into fag shit
ENFJs are usually fags Like Hazma

Most NT archetypes you will find are usually linear craft dudes such as ISTJ (Boring account) or ISTP (male archetype) or
ESFJ (women archetype)

And funny enough most facial and tall chads are usually ESTP or ESFP or some shit

Maybe our craniofacial structure , height and pheno determine our personality, which would explain how some stereotypes Always look similar (Like Karen or rapists or Soy boy ETC...)

• +1
INTJs in particular are (much) more likely than any other type to suffer from major depression (Otis & Louks, 1997)
Interesting

More studies on Jung archetypes and MBTI in general?

This subconscious feeling will never go away until you start to accept your emotions again
Too late, too much abused of a dog

@MoggerGaston look at this nigga

• JFL
Too late, too much abused of a dog

@MoggerGaston look at this nigga
i would recommend shrooms probably for a few times (develops empathy and your place in the world).

then weed sativa has helped me a lot aswell (develops self-love, main character energy).

im not a druggie, but these things MAKE you change.

i would recommend shrooms probably for a few times (develops empathy and your place in the world).

then weed sativa has helped me a lot aswell (develops self-love, main character energy).

im not a druggie, but these things MAKE you change.
Based but its so weird to me how westerners have this concept of "loving yourself" LMAO as a Balkan nigger of Europe i cant even fathom Being so cucked to hate yourself , its ingraned in most Balkaners that your cucked neighbour is Always wrong and you are Always right

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 16970
knowledge is power