How tiktok-cels HELPED gatekeep

whitepiller

whitepiller

He rolls his own
looksmaxxing blew up on tiktok last year,

it has since devolved to into edits where someone gets rejected then an edit of Chico lechowshki and jordan barret playing, “IBlame” usernames, women virtue signaling in the comments that this is bad (a sign of the end times in any gathering), comments on edits of other models saying “chico mogs”, women saying “what do these words mean???” Whenever the name of a bone in the face is brought up in a slideshow.

anyone that hasn’t hopped on yet will call looksmaxxing “brainrot”, effectively auto-gatekeeping themselves.

This means that looksmaxxing will enter a sort of remission over time, and only actually want to look better will seek it out, and all the casuals will be left with mewing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ss07, Feliezzx, iloveboobs and 1 other person
yes, i know when i joined dumbass, i dont need it repeated :feelsgah:
I can imagine what u look like, broccoli fluffy hair half ethnic shit eye area retarted lazy eyed incel. U fell for the ************* tiktok meme and now u trying to dislodge his 2 incher from deep inside ur throat. Dont ever disrespect me lillte boy

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger
I can imagine what u look like, broccoli fluffy hair half ethnic shit eye area retarted lazy eyed incel. U fell for the ************* tiktok meme and now u trying to dislodge his 2 incher from deep inside ur throat. Dont ever disrespect me lillte boy
why you mad lmao

• Ugh..
Reactions: BeanletMogger