How tiktokcels are born

bululu_87

bululu_87

boneless
Ppl on TikTok or ig will see videos like this and think "wow what an amazing transformation he totally didn't have an amazing base and didn't go through puberty!"

Now they'll wonder "ok how do I go from NCT to hooded eyes"
They will search more on TikTok until they find some fag talking about .org

Now they'll come into the forum, ask how they can make their skull go from recessed to hunter gatherer forward growth and go from 5'2 to 6'6. And once they're told it's over they will think we're a bunch of incels and leave

• +1
Reactions: mathis, ErbCel, WanderingBurro and 1 other person
Bro trust me i just mewed and did icepick bonesmashing + 6ft6 method and became hunter eyes

• JFL
Reactions: mathis, 0V3R, YungTrappa and 1 other person
Bro trust me i just mewed and did icepick bonesmashing + 6ft6 method and became hunter eyes
Is 6ft6 method better than titan method?
I started practicing xenomewing to become chuco

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, ey88, GlamourPursuer and 2 others
Is 6ft6 method better than titan method?
I started practicing xenomewing to become chuco
I did nano particle gooning method and 12 girls appeared in front of me and started giving me head

• JFL
Reactions: bululu_87, mathis, GlamourPursuer and 1 other person
Un.ermite and HorscelPsycho in a nutshell. Most "ascensions" I see are just awkward looking kids who had good bases who then go through puberty, they'll then claim things like mewing or bonesmashing despite the amount of development experienced being completely normal for a boy of that age. That or it's someone with a good base who decided to finally stop overeating.

I feel this site has largely lost it's real focus with the amount of greycels flooding it asking things like "14M curry rate me" thinking they'll somehow obtain SMV or "how do I improve softmaxxes only" thinking that mewing is enough to truly alter someone's face. Well news flash even with SURGERY you'll have a hard time obtaining a meaningful ascension, so I absolutely cage at anyone who thinks mewing and eyelid pulling will be enough to suffice. This site needs to focus yet again on hardmaxxing, I'm tired of how diluted this forum has become with softmaxxing curry copers.

• +1
Reactions: BProdigy
Ppl on TikTok or ig will see videos like this and think "wow what an amazing transformation he totally didn't have an amazing base and didn't go through puberty!"

Now they'll wonder "ok how do I go from NCT to hooded eyes"
They will search more on TikTok until they find some fag talking about .org

Now they'll come into the forum, ask how they can make their skull go from recessed to hunter gatherer forward growth and go from 5'2 to 6'6. And once they're told it's over they will think we're a bunch of incels and leave

and just like that a retarded greycel like me will be born

trust me bro just mew n bury your face in cold water every morning and you'll get a hunter skull in 1 month