how to absolve myself of oneitis

yang

yang

Went acidfacing
title tbh ngl

I got really close to this girl, purely platonically. I didn't consider her romantically until one of my friends told me to go after her. From his perspective, it made sense. We sat together on the bus for a sport, always next to each other. We would talk a lot, and she would always initiate conversations with me. We even went on walks during the night on my school's campus. she even fell asleep on my shoulder fuaark

I really thought she liked me. I was about 8 inches taller than her too, so she would always look up into my eyes while we were talking.

Eventually, I asked her if she wanted to go out for dinner. She said yes. I thought I had finally ascended.

At dinner, she brought up dating. We talked a bit before she started talking about the guy she liked who was my friend (I didn't pay for her food, don't worry)

Feelsbadman

also walked in her making out with a chadlite at a party

i was finally getting over her but then we talked 2 days ago, and now im infatuated again

fuark im turning into @Short Ugly and Brown ngltbh

inb4 inject t buddyboyo :lul:

• Woah
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, RichardSpencel and RAITEIII
Stop talking to her lol
"i was finally getting over her but then we talked"
"wut do"
samurai jack answered his own question tbh jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and RichardSpencel
Why does she accept dinner if she likes someone else
Like couldn't it be more obvious

Haha classic. Guy infatuated with a girl who he thinks is the unicorn, the girl of him of dreams, a diamond amongst dirt. But it turns out she never even gave a fuck about him and fucks psl 8 guys in a gang bang while the incel is dreaming about her.

Just ldar bro it’s not your fault

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, LordNorwood and RichardSpencel
didn't know she liked my friend

she also said she would be paying for herself before

Just mog her

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
didn't know she liked my friend

she also said she would be paying for herself before
I mean her. If she accepts the date she should know what's gonna happen lol.

also walked in her making out with a chadlite at a party
Tremble

• Woah
women get off on leading men on, she probably pretended like she thought his intention was platonic while being in the know
they always know but will always claim they don't

• Woah
Just mog her
This but there's a secret phenomenon in which the more you suffer the more goodlooking you believe they are till a point that in ur mind they mog u and feel like an ugly ducking.

Talking from experience bro

damn thats brutal. but you should already know its over since she's attracted to your friend and also kissed chadlite at that party. did she kiss the chadlite after she talked about liking your friend? anyway its cucked to still be attracted to a woman when she tells you to your face she likes someone else and only sees you as a friend. seeing that kiss should have been enough tbh but just use ur brain and get over it

Haha classic. Guy infatuated with a girl who he thinks is the unicorn, the girl of him of dreams, a diamond amongst dirt. But it turns out she never even gave a fuck about him and fucks psl 8 guys in a gang bang while the incel is dreaming about her.

Just ldar bro it’s not your fault
:cry: :feelscry: :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood
damn thats brutal. but you should already know its over since she's attracted to your friend and also kissed chadlite at that party. did she kiss the chadlite after she talked about liking your friend?
saw them making out abt 2-3 months after at a summer party

anyway its cucked to still be attracted to a woman when she tells you to your face she likes someone else and only sees you as a friend. seeing that kiss should have been enough tbh but just use ur brain and get over it
yeah ik I shouldn't be infatuated, but I still am tbh.