How to accurately know what you look like (GTFIH NOW)(OR DEATH)

MoreCopeMoreRope

MoreCopeMoreRope

Iron
The first step of looksmaxxing is accurately knowing how you look like to others. Chances are you dont really know how you look like

Mirror:
Flips
If not flat it can distort your face

Camera:
Flips (unless you invert it)
Lens distortion
Not a lifelike image doesnt get all the detail and colors can look odd

however theres a way to know how you look like to others 100%. Buy a true mirror. True mirrors not only are HD as fuck (you will see every last acne spot on ur face) but they dont reverse or distort your face so you get a perfectly accurate image.

Buy at your own risk, its brutal as fuck. Look at some reviews on amazon
IMG 2323
IMG 2324

After buying this mirror all of your copes of being good looking will get destroyed

• +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer and SexDefender
another symmetry cope thread lmao, asymmetry doesnt exist unless its severe

• +1
Reactions: aber, carotenoider, Francefag and 2 others
People see you and u see them the same way u see yourself in a classic mirror
Our brain inconsciously hides some imperfections, that's the same thing when we look at other people unless it's severe like u said

But if u see someone in a mirror then u will see all the imperfections, most people are asymmetrical btw

• +1
Reactions: whitepilledchad
Ur low iq as fuck people can notice when your assymetrical its biologically implanted in us to notice assymetry retard

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
People see you and u see them the same way u see yourself in a classic mirror
Our brain inconsciously hides some imperfections, that's the same thing when we look at other people unless it's severe like u said

But if u see someone in a mirror then u will see all the imperfections, most people are asymmetrical btw
No in the mirror ur left side becomes ur right side and its completely flipped backwards. You wont know how you truly look unless you get a true mirror

No in the mirror ur left side becomes ur right side and its completely flipped backwards. You wont know how you truly look unless you get a true mirror
What i meant is that when u look yourself in a mirror ur brain "deletes" some imperfections, the exact same thing happens to other people when they look at you and it happens to you too when u look at someone, unless it's severe OR it's the first time that u see that person because ur brain isn't still used to

What i meant is that when u look yourself in a mirror ur brain "deletes" some imperfections, the exact same thing happens to other people when they look at you and it happens to you too when u look at someone, unless it's severe OR it's the first time that u see that person because ur brain isn't still used to
No the same thing doesnt happen to them. Your brain doesnt notice imperfections because your used to seeing them every day. Its a evolutionary trait we developed so we can recognize predators clearly instead of noticing every last blade of grass.

If you are truly good looking in the mirror then you will be GL irl, just in reverse. It’s just that people think they look good in the mirror since they always see that, but chances are they don’t look good anyway

+ just get someone to take a picture of yourself professionally, that is close to how you look irl, I did that I look somewhat different to mirror but now at least I know what I look like

If you are truly good looking in the mirror then you will be GL irl, just in reverse. It’s just that people think they look good in the mirror since they always see that, but chances are they don’t look good anyway

+ just get someone to take a picture of yourself professionally, that is close to how you look irl, I did that I look somewhat different to mirror but now at least I know what I look like
Proffesional pics for like $50 plus and just for one time vs just buying a true mirror for 30 dollars permanentl. Or just make your own for free.

Also not true. U dont notice ur imperfections in the mirror and are used to seeing urself flipped. Just about everyone thinks their gl in mirror while in reality most are ltns.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Proffesional pics for like $50 plus and just for one time vs just buying a true mirror for 30 dollars permanentl. Or just make your own for free.

Also not true. U dont notice ur imperfections in the mirror and are used to seeing urself flipped. Just about everyone thinks their gl in mirror while in reality most are ltns.
That’s literally my fucking point Lmao