How to ace school (Cheating edition)

D

Deleted member 72479

Professional Thugmaxxer (Mulatto)
For any of you who are interested in acing school without cheating, read the thread below.
https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-ace-school-for-teens-ultimate-updated-version.1039555/

DISCLAIMER:

CHEATING IS NOT RECOMMENDED AS IT CAN RESULT IN MULTIPLE SCHOOL PUNISHMENTS DEPENDING ON WHAT SCHOOL YOU GO TO. THIS CAN RESULT IN FAILURE ON AN ASSIGNMENT (0 percent), DETENTION, SUSPENSION, AND IN SOME CASES, EXPULSION. CHEATING ALSO RUINS YOUR LEARNING SKILLS, SO IF YOU DO IT, DO IT RIGHT AND PROCEED WITH CAUTION.

Unless you don't care:feelsez:

So here are some ways you can cheat in school :).

For homework
These days, cheating on homework or anything really has never been easier. Thanks to all the technology around you, you can search up almost any question you'd want and find the answer instantly.

However, if you want to spice things up a bit, you can always get on a call or an online chat and converse with your homies to figure out the answer to whatever question your looking for.

Projects and essays:
Once again, using your online resources has never been easier for both of these problems, especially for essays, sure you can attempt to use chatgpt or whatever ai service you want for typing up essays, but there is a good chance that your teacher may find out. In many cases, I've seen kids buy papers or ask other people to make the essays for them and pull of 90's to 100's if their friend or person does it, (especially for the $$$).

Quiz's and tests.
Now this is the most important part when it comes to cheating and everyone knows that cheating on tests is the last resort when they didn't study so here are some ways you can escape the tragedy of getting or bad grade.

1. Classical.

Honestly for some people I have seen that it still works for people look at other papers (they claimed) or write the information down on themselves. There was this one girl back in the day who wrote a few of the answers on her tests on her ankle. Then she would just cross her legs when she needed to do it, so that she could get them answers down.

2. Pens

I have seen a ton of people take pens on test cheating to the next level. I have seen some people hollow out the insides of their pens and then place small rolled up sheets of paper in them with answers and then they undo the pen and take the paper out to read the answers. I know that some teachers allow students to keep their electronic devices on them. Some people use mp3 pens which can just play all the answers you need.

3. Use a hat.

If you are desperate, you can always buy or use an over-sized hat and write the notes on the inside, that will be a huge help during your tests.

4. Use the "bathroom"

I know that not all teachers/professors allow this, but if they do, take advantage and claim you have to use the bathroom. If you can remember the question type it up. If they didn't allow electronics in the class, then you better run to go grab your phone or it's over.

5. Morse code

If you and your friend are some serious nerds or bums, using morse code between you and them, and if your teacher can't tell, then it's smooth sailing from there.

6. Use an smart calculator

I've seen a few kids use this...

7. Replace the test

If your teachers are stupid and hand out the tests early, then it's going to be easy to copy it and make one with all the answers. Plus you will be able to distribute the paper to all your friends.

8. Use invisible ink

Just write the notes and answers all over your desk, binder or whatever you need for the test. All you need is the light and you can look for help whenever you want.

9. Buy spyglasses

These will play the video of the notes or a textbook. This is quite a costly option but definitely one of the coolest ones.

10. Use an ear piece.

As long as u have long hair, you'll be fine for the test.

11. Look at your neighbors work.

Most classic way you can do it, it's hard not to resist doing it whether your trying to do it or not.

12. Learn while sleeping (technically not cheating).

Weird I know but research has shown that playing audio of the notes and answers for upcoming tests helps your brain remember them.

Thank you for reading.

Of course there are tons of other ways to cheat on school work but what do you guys do to cheat (if you do).

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin, PsychoH, future_ and 2 others
first but this guide has already been made

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72479
first but this guide has already been made
This is just a personal guide from me. Of course other people have made one but there is always room for improvements.

• +1
Reactions: nathan
invisable inc and ear piece are the best ones here IMO.

• +1
I have this casio watch with a calculator on it. I use it during tests
My friend has an apple watch he uses

• +1
Dnr obviously

5. Morse code

If you and your friend are some serious nerds or bums, using morse code between you and them, and if your teacher can't tell, then it's smooth sailing from there.
:what::whatfeels:😭:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
U need a small and obscure enough ear piece
Mind linking the ear piece you recommend,

I actually think this would work in Univeristy, have two ear pieces in and glasses with a camera on them then have your friend on the phone through the ear piece telling you

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
invisable inc and ear piece are the best ones here IMO.
Mind expanding on the invisible inc,
Where would you write the inc and how are you able to see it?

Mind expanding on the invisible inc,
Where would you write the inc and how are you able to see it?
My first thought is to bring some kind of notebook paper (blank) and have the answers written in it. Alternatively I could write it all on your desk a day before the exam or quiz.

My first thought is to bring some kind of notebook paper (blank) and have the answers written in it. Alternatively I could write it all on your desk a day before the exam or quiz.
Do you think this would work in college or just high school?
How would you be able to see the invisible ink?

Do you think this would work in college or just high school?
How would you be able to see the invisible ink?
depends on the school and the class.

invisible inc can be seen with a special light: blacklight or other UV light source

depends on the school and the class.

invisible inc can be seen with a special light: blacklight or other UV light source
Right but if you’re taking the test, it’ll be pretty noticeable if you just shine a black light on your paper with the hidden ink.. no?

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
For any of you who are interested in acing school without cheating, read the thread below.
https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-ace-school-for-teens-ultimate-updated-version.1039555/

DISCLAIMER:

CHEATING IS NOT RECOMMENDED AS IT CAN RESULT IN MULTIPLE SCHOOL PUNISHMENTS DEPENDING ON WHAT SCHOOL YOU GO TO. THIS CAN RESULT IN FAILURE ON AN ASSIGNMENT (0 percent), DETENTION, SUSPENSION, AND IN SOME CASES, EXPULSION. CHEATING ALSO RUINS YOUR LEARNING SKILLS, SO IF YOU DO IT, DO IT RIGHT AND PROCEED WITH CAUTION.

For homework
These days, cheating on homework or anything really has never been easier. Thanks to all the technology around you, you can search up almost any question you'd want and find the answer instantly.

However, if you want to spice things up a bit, you can always get on a call or an online chat and converse with your homies to figure out the answer to whatever question your looking for.

Projects and essays:
Once again, using your online resources has never been easier for both of these problems, especially for essays, sure you can attempt to use chatgpt or whatever ai service you want for typing up essays, but there is a good chance that your teacher may find out. In many cases, I've seen kids buy papers or ask other people to make the essays for them and pull of 90's to 100's if their friend or person does it, (especially for the $$$).

Quiz's and tests.
Now this is the most important part when it comes to cheating and everyone knows that cheating on tests is the last resort when they didn't study so here are some ways you can escape the tragedy of getting or bad grade.

1. Classical.

Honestly for some people I have seen that it still works for people look at other papers (they claimed) or write the information down on themselves. There was this one girl back in the day who wrote a few of the answers on her tests on her ankle. Then she would just cross her legs when she needed to do it, so that she could get them answers down.

2. Pens

I have seen a ton of people take pens on test cheating to the next level. I have seen some people hollow out the insides of their pens and then place small rolled up sheets of paper in them with answers and then they undo the pen and take the paper out to read the answers. I know that some teachers allow students to keep their electronic devices on them. Some people use mp3 pens which can just play all the answers you need.

3. Use a hat.

If you are desperate, you can always buy or use an over-sized hat and write the notes on the inside, that will be a huge help during your tests.

4. Use the "bathroom"

I know that not all teachers/professors allow this, but if they do, take advantage and claim you have to use the bathroom. If you can remember the question type it up. If they didn't allow electronics in the class, then you better run to go grab your phone or it's over.

5. Morse code

7. Replace the test

If your teachers are stupid and hand out the tests early, then it's going to be easy to copy it and make one with all the answers. Plus you will be able to distribute the paper to all your friends.

8. Use invisible ink

Just write the notes and answers all over your desk, binder or whatever you need for the test. All you need is the light and you can look for help whenever you want.

9. Buy spyglasses

These will play the video of the notes or a textbook. This is quite a costly option but definitely one of the coolest ones.

10. Use an ear piece.

Most classic way you can do it, it's hard not to resist doing it whether your trying to do it or not.

Weird I know but research has shown that playing audio of the notes and answers for upcoming tests helps your brain remember them.

Thank you for reading.

Of course there are tons of other ways to cheat on school work but what do you guys do to cheat (if you do).
most water shit ever, can make a better high quality thread/post with better cheating techniques lol

DISCLAIMER:

For homework

Projects and essays:

Quiz's and tests.

1. Classical.

2. Pens

3. Use a hat.

4. Use the "bathroom"

5. Morse code

7. Replace the test

8. Use invisible ink

9. Buy spyglasses

10. Use an ear piece.

Thank you for reading.

Another one is for 8th graders. I don't know if this happens where yall are. But for the retest after you fuck the first one, you can copy all the info and study later, or insert onto cheat sheet

Can someone drop a link to buy a small earpiece

Right but if you’re taking the test, it’ll be pretty noticeable if you just shine a black light on your paper with the hidden ink.. no?
The black light should be part of your pen and it’s invisible to human eye.

Of course depending on where u are sitting the text may be visible. So it’s up to u to optimize the setup to reduce chances of being seen. In some cases it may just not be possible. Know where the cameras are and position yourself in such a way where u worn get caught