How to achieve a terrifying/startling commanding voice/shout?

A

ABC

Bronze
I used to have a teacher who would explode with temper and out came this psychotic roar after reaching his boiling point with the class and it would startle everyone and make them freeze up. Even people from other classrooms who heard would comment on how it would rock their class too and terrify them even being in a different room.

Examples:
(0:28-0:37 seconds)

(not a shout, but instills the same primal fear and signals danger and panic)

It'd be useful to have if you got into a fight and wanted to make the opposition tremble.
Deep / loud / psychotic / commanding shout is a great intimidation tactic.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss, androgenic and Deleted member 685
Kiai

• +1
Reactions: ABC
I used to have a teacher who would explode with temper and out came this psychotic roar after reaching his boiling point with the class and it would startle everyone and make them freeze up. Even people from other classrooms who heard would comment on how it would rock their class too and terrify them even being in a different room.

Examples:
(0:28-0:37 seconds)

(not a shout, but instills the same primal fear and signals danger and panic)

It'd be useful to have if you got into a fight and wanted to make the opposition tremble.
Deep / loud / psychotic / commanding shout is a great intimidation tactic.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Chadelite and ABC
Roids are the only thing that will change your voice significantly. I'm voicemaxxing personally by simply following a public speaker I like on YouTube who sounds similar to me, and copying his way of speaking.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and ABC
Autism

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Primal scream therapy

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, Dios and ABC
I think I have never witnessed anything cringier in my entire life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
No when you look like low t ogre

Someone ban this nigga

It's psychology. There's a reason why animals have and use such powerful and intimidating roars (e.g. lions, gorillas etc) because it's a way of intimidating other animals and scaring them off before it escalates to a fight. It's a way of defence. And it's the same way with humans. It's the reason why people yell and swear at people when they're angry. It's to get the anger out but also to try and scare them to make them less likely want to fight with you. If you think I'm being autistic and this post is cringey then ask yourself why you've ever yelled at someone before. Wanting to be intimidating is rational and normal. Defence is human instinct and yelling at people can be a good way of defence if you're good at it. It's the same reason why some users on here want to look "dom". To attract women who like that look, but to also make men less likely want to fight.
@6ft5manlet
@Rift678
@SayNoToRotting
@Bewusst

Last edited:
^ you know I was lucky enough to somehow not receive a notification for this tag in this bullshit thread, but then I walked right into this thread again stupid as I was

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Roids are the only thing that will change your voice significantly. I'm voicemaxxing personally by simply following a public speaker I like on YouTube who sounds similar to me, and copying his way of speaking.
Puberty > roids

^ you know I was lucky enough to somehow not receive a notification for this tag in this bullshit thread, but then I walked right into this thread again stupid as I was
Why do you think it's bullshit?

I was a bit too edgy, sorry my man.

• +1
Reactions: ABC
This made me laugh so much ngl I just pictured you guys practicing the gorilla roar in front of a mirror

This made me laugh so much ngl I just pictured you guys practicing the gorilla roar in front of a mirror
Imagine larping as Heath Ledger for voice gains jfl neighbors can hear you yelling "LOOK AT ME" every other minute

Users who are viewing this thread

Back