How to achieve better contrast in eye area? HIGH IQ ONLY

D

damiki

Here to improve looks nothing else
HIGH IQ ONLY
The skin outside of my eyes is too pale so It looks bad in sun and normal lightning. Part of it Is light eyebrows and eyelashes but when I do fix them I still wont achieve that good contrast.
Basically how foids use eye shadow to achieve better contrast in the eye area (although they also use stuff to darken eyelashes and eyebrows ).

For example look at foids makeup transformations they use eyeliner for lashes which I can somewhat achieve with minox+dye also for eyebrows. But they use eye shadow above their eyes so its darker than the rest of the face. How do I achieve this naturally?

How do I achieve this naturally?
Don't you think that, women use eye shadows for the reason that there's not a "natural" solution at all for this

try this.

• +1
Reactions: damiki
Don't you think that, women use eye shadows for the reason that there's not a "natural" solution at all for this
You are right I worded it incorrectly how do I achieve this permamently without makeup? edit or semi permamently like dying eyebrows for example?

HIGH IQ ONLY
The skin outside of my eyes is too pale so It looks bad in sun and normal lightning. Part of it Is light eyebrows and eyelashes but when I do fix them I still wont achieve that good contrast.
Basically how foids use eye shadow to achieve better contrast in the eye area (although they also use stuff to darken eyelashes and eyebrows ).

For example look at foids makeup transformations they use eyeliner for lashes which I can somewhat achieve with minox+dye also for eyebrows. But they use eye shadow above their eyes so its darker than the rest of the face. How do I achieve this naturally?
I don't think you can darken the color of your skin in one specific area naturally, unless you only tan there or megadose something that could cause hyperpigmentation only on that area (mega lowhinib).
Just fraud with make up like foids if it's undetectable, otherwise over

try this.
actually good thread thank you. Although this is for mainly frauding eyelashes

I don't think you can darken the color of your skin in one specific area naturally, unless you only tan there or megadose something that could cause hyperpigmentation only on that area (mega lowhinib).
Just fraud with make up like foids if it's undetectable, otherwise over
Im trying to find a way the only way I can ascend my eye area without surgery is the coloring so Im gonna try and find it.

tan + dye your eyebrows + slightly curl your eyelashes + waterline pencil? i don't think it can get as good as this.

tan + dye your eyebrows + slightly curl your eyelashes + waterline pencil? i don't think it can get as good as this.
basically what im doing for now though im still searching for more ways to get a better contrast. Also im gonna start beta carotene in the spring so I get overall better coloring