Deleted member 22191

Save yourself brothers. Goodbye
Rugbycels GTFIH

By eating 10 raw eggs a day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, Deleted member 22191 and Deleted member 18879
Used to be a rugby player.

Was a back row, then was too short so became a centre, got tried at flanker but was too low IQ and shit at rocking due to crap centre of gravity. So went back to centre.

Was a medium high IQ centre, not very flairful, but was a wrecking ball.

The physique for that is more genetic than anything else, just gotta be thicboi, huge rib cage, huge thick hips and core.

If u wanna be aesthetic like wing or fly half then it's mainly about gymcelling and being lean

@BombayVikings @FailedNormieManlet @danielwu

• +1
Reactions: callisto, kuroro, FailedNormieManlet and 5 others
Genetics. if u got 6 inch wrists and shit narrow estrogenic bone structure just ldar

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: arabcelxxx, callisto, 5.5psl and 3 others
1.Turn into a strongman by eating 4000 calories a day for a year whilst lifting. 2. Cut down slowly over another 5-6 months

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 22191
Genetics. But skinny men can get a good physique but it usually requires steroids. Look at David Laids body transformation… I wouldnt do it myself because it ages you and reduces life expectancy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24221 and Deleted member 22191
1.Turn into a strongman by eating 4000 calories a day for a year whilst lifting. 2. Cut down slowly over another 5-6 months
thx

Genetics. But skinny men can get a good physique but it usually requires steroids. Look at David Laids body transformation… I wouldnt do it myself because it ages you and reduces life expectancy.
same tbh

That was basically me age 14 to 23.

Then I stopped playing, became a wagie and just became 100kg fatcel

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
1. Train very hard 2. Do ‘good’ exercises 3. Sleep, Nutrition 4. 20% body fat 5, test and deca

Used to be a rugby player.

Was a back row, then was too short so became a centre, got tried at flanker but was too low IQ and shit at rocking due to crap centre of gravity. So went back to centre.

Was a medium high IQ centre, not very flairful, but was a wrecking ball.

The physique for that is more genetic than anything else, just gotta be thicboi, huge rib cage, huge thick hips and core.

If u wanna be aesthetic like wing or fly half then it's mainly about gymcelling and being lean

@BombayVikings @FailedNormieManlet @danielwu
JFL I used to play wing for an amateur rugby team

Gymcel and maintain higher bodyfat so you look bigger/fill out clothes.

Not sure why you’d want that since leanness even at the cost of some size is essential for aesthetics/physical attractiveness.

Not sure why you’d want that since leanness even at the cost of some size is essential for aesthetics/physical attractiveness.
i meant i want the size and muscle mass like damian mckenzie

Gettyimages 1025188094 1024x1024

Yeah thats just normal bodybuilding/gymcel training paired with good diet to stay lean.

You don’t train differently. If you want a muscle to grow, you progressively overload it with frequency and volume like bodybuilders do
i keep eating cup noodles and ended up skinny fat. what should i do

i keep eating cup noodles and ended up skinny fat. what should i do

If thats your diet, then you have a long way to go. Research the basics of gymcel nutrition and training. It’s way too much to condense in a response.

But protein intake, calories, and a solid training program rooted in progressive overload with a blend of compound and isolation exercises is a good start

Dbol 100mg day and 5 large pizzas a day

In all seriousness if you want that physique with a relatively lean face it's all genetics and bone.
Giving yourself a similar amount of mass without rugby chad bone structure and you will just look a bloated mess