How to achieve ‘fluffy’ hair texture

NorwoodMilitant

NorwoodMilitant

Diamond
What products or routine should you use to achieve that fluffy/soft look?

Genetics.

Ever since discovering from this forum that medium length hair is better than short hair, I've been letting my hair grow and now my hairstyle looks a lot like my avi but way better because my hair texture is better than even Tom Welling in his prime. My hair texture is extremely thick and mogs this entire forum even though my hairline is not the best.

Hair texture is 100% defined by your genetics, if you have thin hair as a young guy, you are very likely to lose your hair before you are 30 years old, and if you have very thick hair, it's guaranteed that you're never going to lose your hair even when you are really old.

• +1
Reactions: Aman
bro ive got that hair and trust me you don't want it, i would kill to have straight hair fluffy hair looks shit and dirty, its also hard to maintain, its just a mess in general don't really see the appeal in it if im honest

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
Nizoral, but fluffy means frizzy too

bro ive got that hair and trust me you don't want it, i would kill to have straight hair fluffy hair looks shit and dirty, its also hard to maintain, its just a mess in general don't really see the appeal in it if im honest
He's not talking about curly, he's talking about the thick look that tiktok prettyboys have nowadays, it's way better than having thin hair but there is nothing you can do to make your hair thicker.

He's not talking about curly, he's talking about the thick look that tiktok prettyboys have nowadays, it's way better than having thin hair but there is nothing you can do to make your hair thicker.
Ofc there is, i use hair wax that adds texture and volume and my hair gets thick as fuck lol. I have thin hair.

I use dynamite clay from slikhaar. I use on all hair, on roots as well. Works like a charm

Ofc there is, i use hair wax that adds texture and volume and my hair gets thick as fuck lol. I have thin hair.

I use dynamite clay from slikhaar. I use on all hair, on roots as well. Works like a charm
Yes but the effect is not permanent, it makes your hair look a certain way but naturally when you come out of the shower, the product is gone so it's a temporary effect.

When I come out of the shower, naturally, without any product, my hair is thicker than the guy on my avi, it is thicker than tiktok prettyboys. Hair stylists and barbers around the world have told me that in their entire career they have never seen someone who has as much hair as me (in terms of volume)

asian genetics

and fluffy hair is shit you don't want it believe me, it has 0 shine whatsoever and shit texture

Attachments

• IMG_20200424_205514.jpg
    IMG_20200424_205514.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 29

i know and thats the hair i have my hair is very thick and fluffy and curly and its fucking terrible i hate it, i cut it short on purpose so it doesn't look curly because when its short it looks kinda straight, tik tok hair and my hair looks like a bird nest i really don't see the appeal in it i would 100% rather straight hair then curly any day of the week its hard to maintain looks like a birdsnest and looks ethnic

i know and thats the hair i have my hair is very thick and fluffy and curly and its fucking terrible i hate it, i cut it short on purpose so it doesn't look curly because when its short it looks kinda straight, tik tok hair and my hair looks like a bird nest i really don't see the appeal in it i would 100% rather straight hair then curly any day of the week its hard to maintain looks like a birdsnest and looks ethnic
Yes, tiktok hair is like a bird's nest too but women love that look on young men who have a face that looks less masculine, if you have that type of face, then that hair would work really well, otherwise, you're better off with short hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Once you discover a good hair routine you’ll be thankful
Our thick curly hair mogs

• +1
Reactions: Gremblo and Deleted member 10615