How to achieve the mogger skin color on the right?

Zures

Zures

Bronze

Ik it's beta carotene (not tanning) that does that but I don't know the right amounts of it
(also i've been told that you shouldn't take only beta carotene as they are more types of carotene, idk)

Melanotan II or self tanning drops. Any other method (starting from a tone as pale as the left one) is going to be ineffective.

I've taken beta-carotene, lycopene, astaxanthin etc. and while I keep buying that stack in high concentrations, I do feel like they are a bit of a cope. Even after months and years the difference is extremely negligible.

It gives your skin a tiny bit of glow but not even close to the skin tone on the right picture.
Whereas a $30 bottle of gradual self tanning drops (which are mixed with a moisturizer) give you that tone on the right in 1-2 days.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Bdh, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
I find the girl on the left more beautiful

from white person to ethnic

I got my carotene glow with 30 mg beta carotene + 20 mg lycopene daily but it didn't happen from one day to another, it took weeks - months to show
2637804 261433165 1045445309583797 4417446252290559134 n 1

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
I took 150k ui beta carotene, and 40mg lycopene a day for 3 months, legit ZERO difference in my skin. Im pale as fuck and nothing changed. Its cope

Melanotan II or self tanning drops. Any other method (starting from a tone as pale as the left one) is going to be ineffective.

I've taken beta-carotene, lycopene, astaxanthin etc. and while I keep buying that stack in high concentrations, I do feel like they are a bit of a cope. Even after months and years the difference is extremely negligible.

It gives your skin a tiny bit of glow but not even close to the skin tone on the right picture.
Whereas a $30 bottle of gradual self tanning drops (which are mixed with a moisturizer) give you that tone on the right in 1-2 days.
Can u tell more about tan drops? Why is it better than a selftanning cream?

Can u tell more about tan drops? Why is it better than a selftanning cream?
Face pH is higher than the rest of the skin. It's not a good idea to put the same self tanning cream or mousse you use on the rest of your body, on your face. You can do it, but it will look very out of place and unnatural.

To get a natural result use a self tanner formulated specifically for face.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
Face pH is higher than the rest of the skin. It's not a good idea to put the same self tanning cream or mousse you use on the rest of your body, on your face. You can do it, but it will look very out of place and unnatural.

To get a natural result use a self tanner formulated specifically for face.

Which tanning drops do u recommend? Have u tried isle of paradise self tanning drops?

And should u use it all over ur body or just face?

Which tanning drops do u recommend? Have u tried isle of paradise self tanning drops?

And should u use it all over ur body or just face?
You can put any cheap self tanner with a decent amount of DHA on the rest of your body. You will use so much product it will run out in about 5-10 applications anyway.

Product quality only matters for face skin imo. It needs to be non-drying and not have too much/too little dihydroxyacetone.

St. Tropez tan tonic drops are great. Their body spray/mousse is good too but it's like 60 bucks for a bottle so I don't recommend that price/quality wise. The face glow drops are worth every penny though.
Code:
https://www.amazon.com/Tropez-Luxe-Tonic-Glow-Drops/dp/B09PCCD9FG

• Love it
Reactions: Johanjohan