How to achieve the werewolf pheno

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
so I think some things u need is dark colouring with pale skin, light eyes, masc features, longer hair, body hair, and masc hands/fore arms. Anything else to help achieve the “werewolf” pheno

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and hopecel
water

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Every foid wants to be smashed by a werewolf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NarrowBones, LooksThinker and hopecel
Having a perfect balance between femininity and masculinity is ideal, going hypermasc is not the play in 2023.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, LooksThinker and hopecel
IMG 8815

Like that ?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 29651, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
so I think some things u need is dark colouring with pale skin, light eyes, masc features, longer hair, body hair, and masc hands/fore arms. Anything else to help achieve the “werewolf” pheno
just be Dinaric granpa bro
12A

Send me your skull

Be med with long wavy hair and light brown/hazel/green eyes

kade

• +1
Reactions: NarrowBones
send us how it looks like

I make a whole guide Abt this and just cuz my name is grey u get more reacts. Fucking brutal

More like a public humiliation ritual

You'll never be like zyzz brah

rugaromaxxing is law

Difference between werewolf and vamp is tan. Werewolf pheno also aided by stubble or beard