How to achieve this haircut ?

Maesthetic

Maesthetic

"You can always be thinner, look better"
IMG 20220905 183123
Its a NT haircut with a good halo for JBs imo. But when I try to blow dry my hair in a messy way, they look good during 5 min but after that they are flat :feelswhy:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 5815
Looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
it's his face. pit this hair on sub 5 and they just look ugly abd unhygienic

• +1
Reactions: FuckassBitchass, CursedOne, gymcel:( and 7 others
it's his face. pit this hair on sub 5 and they just look ugly abd unhygienic
I look good with messy hairstyle, so it's not my face the problem, just I try to achieve the same haircut

I look good with messy hairstyle, so it's not my face the problem, just I try to achieve the same haircut
are you sub 5? hair and most softmaxxes are lowkey cope below mtn

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
im not sub 5, hair is a good looxmax tbh
i said in my comment softmaxxes and things like hair are mostly cope if you are sub5. if you are above it will be beneficial

Face, face, face

On a face like this it doesn’t matter the clothes, haircut/hairstyle, tattoos etc everything would look good
Do the same shit on a normie and he would look like a tryhard/arrogant/insecure cunt
you gotta analyze your pheno/body and try to play around that

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FuckassBitchass, tooLOW and Deleted member 16683
Blow dry with roller comb and fix with gel. The difficult part is to keep it in place on windy days tho.

• +1
Reactions: Maesthetic and tooLOW
i said in my comment softmaxxes and things like hair are mostly cope if you are sub5. if you are above it will be beneficial
just give him the solution god dam it

Blow dry with roller comb and fix with gel. The difficult part is to keep it in place on windy days tho.
what kind of gel do you recommand ? Clay wax is good ?

I wonder how long cm should you hair in the Front be and how long cm hair on your side

I wonder how long cm should you hair in the Front be and how long cm hair on your side
Currently my hair is like this, I think it's a good length. Side and back is from 2cm on the bottom to 4 cm on the higher part. Front hair touch my nose

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
top is 6-8inches
sides are easlily like 3-4 inches

If you try to go to a barber asking for this cut they'll fuck you up good. Go to a salon where the stylists know how to scissor cut