How to act mysterious while having an adequate convo?

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

Silver
Just had a major event happen near my city - so many teenagers came and I went with my boys with two whiskey bottles for the sole intention to be low inhib and try to slay. When chatting up girls I've always used a mysterious vibe so they can never really understand me but when Im trying to pull this off it can kinda hurt the conversation with the girl I'm talking with and make me seem the opposite of low inhib; some shy beta cuck. Fast forward to 3am and me and my friend had picked up two girls that we had met earlier and took them to the nearest beach. Me and him just got pretty stoned and albiet still pretty wasted, but I didn't really find it helping me at all. It was fine for like 20m but not really knowing them I didnt really know what to talk about and never really had this train of thought before so it kinda stunned me. When we were walking to the car I was just silent cause I had no idea what to talk about but it came off to them that I was ignoring her even when she asked for my jacket (saying she was cold) and all I said was I wanted to go home. It was 3am and I was out the gate so I was able to use an excuse that I was too tired for any shit so I got away with it, but small-talk while playing off a certain vibe can be fucking tedious and was wondering if anyone had any knowledge on this shit.

t. Autistic Chad problems

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, mojopin, Deleted member 281 and 6 others
Same but minus the Chad. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
My ideology was to be a sigma male that every bitch wants but didn't really work. I hung out with the same people the next day but the girl my friend was with brang another friend and that was a piece of cake :feelshmm:

being mysterious is not talking too much about urself its that simple . But this won't work if ur ugly.

A girl finds chad mysterious before she engages with him. All he has to do is keep his mouth shut about himself and just ask her questions.

Actually for fuck sakes chad doesn't have to do anything. A normie has to behave like this. Don't talk about urself too much.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@, Nibba, 11gaijin and 2 others
being mysterious is not talking too much about urself its that simple . But this won't work if ur ugly.

A girl finds chad mysterious before she engages with him. All he has to do is keep his mouth shut about himself and just ask her questions.
High IQ. The mysterious good looking kid in the back of the class doesn't have to say anything for girls to be attracted to him.

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and Swagwaffle
High IQ. The mysterious good looking kid in the back of the class doesn't have to say anything for girls to be attracted to him.
to be fair, all the women i've had flings with all approached me first and never really the opposite, including my first girlfriend. idk if its cause im narcy but yeah lol

to be fair, all the women i've had flings with all approached me first and never really the opposite, including my first girlfriend. idk if its cause im narcy but yeah lol
Well any girl who showed interest in me I never made first contact either. Thats just because I'm high inhib though.

Last edited:
Watch some Ryan gosling movies

You don't have to do any of that crap if she finds you attractive, JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and blackcat

Actually for fuck sakes chad doesn't have to do anything. A normie has to behave like this. Don't talk about urself too much.
Good advice boyo. You’re a :chad:

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Just be obnoxious af.
Just make sure twoj autyzm nic nice spierdoli.

2mqf.gif

this retarded teen cope has to end tbh
only works if youre psl8+ and dom looking, even then you would slay much anjd much more by being neurotypical and radiating presence
this retarded shit is just use as a cope by that one underdeveloped kid thats too afraid to open his mouth and sits in the back of the classroom all day where 90 percent of people havent even noticed him yet. then he goes home to spew shit on the internet about how all girls in his class are secretely attracted to him because of his mysterious vibes, he just doesnt know how to signal to them that he is not out of their league and/or he "doesnt give a fuck about girls (srs) (no cope)" so he wont even bother capitalizing on the endless amount of sexual attraction the females that havent even noticed him yet hold for him
if you dont have presence, kys tbh, incel trait #1 by far

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, androidcel, Hebbe wem and 1 other person
Just had a major event happen near my city - so many teenagers came and I went with my boys with two whiskey bottles for the sole intention to be low inhib and try to slay. When chatting up girls I've always used a mysterious vibe so they can never really understand me but when Im trying to pull this off it can kinda hurt the conversation with the girl I'm talking with and make me seem the opposite of low inhib; some shy beta cuck. Fast forward to 3am and me and my friend had picked up two girls that we had met earlier and took them to the nearest beach. Me and him just got pretty stoned and albiet still pretty wasted, but I didn't really find it helping me at all. It was fine for like 20m but not really knowing them I didnt really know what to talk about and never really had this train of thought before so it kinda stunned me. When we were walking to the car I was just silent cause I had no idea what to talk about but it came off to them that I was ignoring her even when she asked for my jacket (saying she was cold) and all I said was I wanted to go home. It was 3am and I was out the gate so I was able to use an excuse that I was too tired for any shit so I got away with it, but small-talk while playing off a certain vibe can be fucking tedious and was wondering if anyone had any knowledge on this shit.

Don't talk about yourself. Seriously, this shit's pretty simple. The more you talk when you're with a girl, the better the chances of you talking yourself out of fucking her. The more the chance of you saying some goofy shit that will turn her off. Let her do all the talking. That way, you don't feel pressure about talking about something specific, as she's doing all the talking. It'll also make you mysterious because she'll realise by the end that she talked so much during the date, and you didn't say shit, and it'll make her think of you as more mysterious.

Whenever you want to play that mysterious shit, the way you do it is by letting her talk. That's it.

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
REAL LIFE FOOTAGE OF @hybriderr ON A DATE

OqTLj8N.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hybriderr, Never_Began and blackcat
Don't talk about yourself. Seriously, this shit's pretty simple. The more you talk when you're with a girl, the better the chances of you talking yourself out of fucking her. The more the chance of you saying some goofy shit that will turn her off. Let her do all the talking. That way, you don't feel pressure about talking about something specific, as she's doing all the talking. It'll also make you mysterious because she'll realise by the end that she talked so much during the date, and you didn't say shit, and it'll make her think of you as more mysterious.

Whenever you want to play that mysterious shit, the way you do it is by letting her talk. That's it.
some actual advice. thanks but ill also take it with a grain of salt as well as if you dont reply you can come off as shy which thats not me

some actual advice. thanks but ill also take it with a grain of salt as well as if you dont reply you can come off as shy which thats not me

No shit. She'll inevitably ask you things. Of course you have to answer, but you should always eventually steer the conversation back so it's about her.

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx