How to act NT

PlayersGetPlayed

PlayersGetPlayed

Diamond
Make proper eye contact, don't slouch your shoulders, keep your head leveled (don't look at the ground).

Try to walk and to act slowly. Don't play with your hair out of nervosity, don't wiggle your feet all the time. These are non-nt traits.

Only speak when appropriate, cold approach is a psyops. Only speak in settings where you are expected to.

Introduce yourself and break the ice by asking people about their interests. Don't try to be funny, you're probably not.

If people are responding dry to your questions, consider the conversation dead. Don't force people to interact with you.

When talking to someone, take on a listening role. My method is LAIR: Listen to a person's input, ask why they feel like that, (briefly) insert something meaningful into the conversation, repeat.

You'll want to be talking about yourself 30% of the time, and taking interest 70% of the time. Again, when it's dry it's dead, don't beat a dead horse when you could be talking to more people.

Try to be genuine, meaning that you won't talk if you don't want to. Only ask when trying to get an answer. Don't talk to someone you have no interest talking to.

Remember to take a breather. You don't need to rush everything, if you feel burnt out simply take a deep inhale and exhale and you'll be fine.

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, finn899, MrBossMan and 1 other person
Jesus Christ nigga no not for your face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and Bartenderofnashv
Jesus Christ nigga no not for your face
Then do it for people you are willing to look at. Just trying to help people here.

Make proper eye contact, don't slouch your shoulders, keep your head leveled (don't look at the ground).

Try to walk and to act slowly. Don't play with your hair out of nervosity, don't wiggle your feet all the time. These are non-nt traits.

Only speak when appropriate, cold approach is a psyops. Only speak in settings where you are expected to.

Introduce yourself and break the ice by asking people about their interests. Don't try to be funny, you're probably not.

If people are responding dry to your questions, consider the conversation dead. Don't force people to interact with you.

When talking to someone, take on a listening role. My method is LAIR: Listen to a person's input, ask why they feel like that, (briefly) insert something meaningful into the conversation, repeat.

You'll want to be talking about yourself 30% of the time, and taking interest 70% of the time. Again, when it's dry it's dead, don't beat a dead horse when you could be talking to more people.

Try to be genuine, meaning that you won't talk if you don't want to. Only ask when trying to get an answer. Don't talk to someone you have no interest talking to.

Remember to take a breather. You don't need to rush everything, if you feel burnt out simply take a deep inhale and exhale and you'll be fine.
Good Thread Bhai (y)

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv, PROMETHEUS and qazw

You can’t learn social skills from reading. You have to actually talk to many people to learn how to talk

• +1
You can’t learn social skills from reading. You have to actually talk to many people to learn how to talk
Agreed. Experience is the best teacher in terms of social settings.

• +1
Reactions: qazw
Low IQ guide :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv
Projecting much
This a a High IQ equivalent of your exact same question

Have good forward growth, hope this helped

• JFL
Also you missed the most important part: having NT interests and being able to discuss those with a group of NTs so they’ll accept you

• +1
This a a High IQ equivalent of your exact same question

I won't bother clicking on that but the fact that the first word I read was "sociopathmaxxing" immediately disproves your point lol.

• JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
Hamza ahh thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, PROMETHEUS and Bartenderofnashv
Hamza ahh thread
nigga are you fucking retarded you act like being nt makes you look worse? do you not know how much uglier ppl percieve you if your non nt? if your below chadlite you need to be nt and social or nothing matters

• +1
i wasnt doing any of this and my old oneitis still didnt ghost me :feelsbadman:

• JFL