How To Actually Become Black

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
So some of you may not know, there's this product called Melanotan 2, what it does is, it's supposed to be used as a self tanning product, that is injectable. Personally, I think for most whites, if you have pale skin, and look very European, or have a prettyboy aesthetic, being pale is far better than being tan in any capacity.

However there are provably many cases of subhuman nigroids, who can pull insane females, simply because they're dark.

If you're a subhuman looking white, with no home of looksmaxxing, maybe you can use the insane status niggers have, and unironically become black to gain some boosted status in the world. Especially if you have colored eyed aswell.

Melanotan 2 is of course something you do have to inject.

I don't vouch for this website, but i'm pretty sure it sells it aswell.

Honestly some of the wannabe nigroids like @kjsbdfiusdf and @moonblunt might get an insane statusboost if they take this aswell.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Deleted member 15099, TaxEvasionmaxxer and 18 others

• WTF
Reactions: Fear and Ritalincel
@africancel @looksmaxxer234 @tyronelite how? Spill the beans already

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Marsiere214, tyronelite and 6 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebabcoper, Marsiere214, tyronelite and 9 others
Whites have different skulls. Black skin on white skull looks out of place. And didn't u say in the other thread that blacks have high smv because of the Jewish globalists and not because they look good?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Marsiere214 and LastHopeForNorman
U do know that whites have different skulls right? Black skin on white skull looks out of place. And didn't u say in the other thread that blacks have high smv because of the Jewish globalists and not because they have high smv?
Skull implants!!
3D Accuscan Skull 600x167

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, ballskin, AscendingHero and 12 others
Whites have different skulls. Black skin on white skull looks out of place. And didn't u say in the other thread that blacks have high smv because of the Jewish globalists and not because they look good?
Yes, but they'll look like a high tier subhuman, and will be boosted SMV wise because of their dark skin, BECAUSE of the Jews inflating dark skinned deathnics status.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Cutoffearbbcjak.png
s

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, AscendingHero, Marsiere214 and 4 others
Yes, but they'll look like a high tier subhuman, and will be boosted SMV wise because of their dark skin, BECAUSE of the Jews inflating dark skinned deathnics status.
Ah I see. What do u think. Will white smv be non existent in the near future?

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE
Ah I see. What do u think. Will white smv be non existent in the near future?
White's are objectively better in many ways, but status still matters a lot, if you completely remove whites status they really don't have many options. Whites do have high status with some ethnics, and there are some white populations that don't have internal white hatred, and are growing quite a lot, such as the Amish in America, which I believe are the fastest growing white population in America.

I don't know if it's actually possible to become Amish, i'm pretty sure they speak their own dialect of german or dutch? Which i'm pretty sure is required, I mean they also speak fluent english aswell, but i'd imagine if you were quite adament about it, you probably could, and get a nice amish wife.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
White's are objectively better in many ways, but status still matters a lot, if you completely remove whites status they really don't have many options. Whites do have high status with some ethnics, and there are some white populations that don't have internal white hatred, and are growing quite a lot, such as the Amish in America, which I believe are the fastest growing white population in America.

I don't know if it's actually possible to become Amish, i'm pretty sure they speak their own dialect of german or dutch? Which i'm pretty sure is required, I mean they also speak fluent english aswell, but i'd imagine if you were quite adament about it, you probably could, and get a nice amish wife.
The Amish live in mud huts isn't it? Atleast that's what I heard

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
The Amish live in mud huts isn't it? Atleast that's what I heard
The Amish are quite Americana in terms of house aesthetics, they just tend to build the houses themselves, and don't rely on certain modern technology. This is an an Amish house in a more modern Amish neighborhood.

Rural Amish country houses look like this.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Stare, StrangerDanger and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
The Amish are quite Americana in terms of house aesthetics, they just tend to build the houses themselves, and don't rely on certain modern technology. This is an an Amish house in a more modern Amish neighborhood.
View attachment 1262326

Rural Amish country houses look like this.
View attachment 1262327
mormons seem more based, they remind of the amish socioculturally but live more modern and developed lifes

mormons seem more based, they remind of the amish socioculturally but live more modern and developed lifes
Sadly Mormons have been infiltrated by Satanic Pedophiles, and Jews at the high levels, they also kill children.

They literally have satanic pentagrams and all kinds of other fucked up symbols all over their main HQ. They also have Babylonian Talmudic shit aswell.

Not to mention straight up connections of Moloch.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hey dont talk to me, Stare, Deleted member 3828 and 3 others
Sadly Mormons have been infiltrated by Satanic Pedophiles, and Jews at the high levels, they also kill children.
View attachment 1262332

They literally have satanic pentagrams and all kinds of other fucked up symbols all over their main HQ. They also have Babylonian Talmudic shit aswell.

Not to mention straight up connections of Moloch.
View attachment 1262335View attachment 1262336
“if a jew finds an object lost by a gay it does not have to be returned.” 😡– baba mezia 24a

“if a gay hits a jew he must be killed.” 😡– sanhedrin 58b

“if a jew murders a gay there will be no death penalty.” 😡– sanhedrin 57a

“what a jew steals from a gay he may keep.” 😡– sanhedrin 57a

Talmud is the most anti GAY religion ever:lul:

“if a jew finds an object lost by a gay it does not have to be returned.” 😡– baba mezia 24a

“if a gay hits a jew he must be killed.” 😡– sanhedrin 58b

“if a jew murders a gay there will be no death penalty.” 😡– sanhedrin 57a

“what a jew steals from a gay he may keep.” 😡– sanhedrin 57a

Talmud is the most anti GAY religion ever:lul:
JXkgfDLs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14280 and Hey dont talk to me
Best of the best material honestly

Why would anyone do this

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE