Reactions: F36, ungewist, nope and 2 others
Add facial width to offset it

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Over for my Adam driver midface

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Be born with better genetics
how can one human being cope as much as you? To think mf is genetic, just laughing

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Deleted member 24410
1 billion dollar question

destroy home improvement GIF by WIESEMANN 1893

• Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
@RealSurgerymax

• Love it
Reactions: s4raw
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Lip lift but depends on how you got them

cut your lips and glue them a bit higher

• JFL
Depends on what's causing your long midface. If you lack facial width then you can augment your cheeks to balance out your face, if it's due to a long philtrum you can get a lip lift, if a hooked nose is causing it then a rhino is due, if your upper eyelids are too exposed and brow is too high lowering your brows can shorten the area. If you suffer from severe downward growth then you'll just have to pray CCW bimax will help you obtain a normal profile.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and Elvisandreaa
thymbpull hard

Depends on what's causing your long midface. If you lack facial width then you can augment your cheeks to balance out your face, if it's due to a long philtrum you can get a lip lift, if a hooked nose is causing it then a rhino is due, if your upper eyelids are too exposed and brow is too high lowering your brows can shorten the area. If you suffer from severe downward growth then you'll just have to pray CCW bimax will help you obtain a normal profile.
downward growth is the cause of most subhuman traits man, several scleral show with dark circles, midface deficiency, cheekbone deficiency, overly sloped forehead, dorsal hump, long philtrum, long midface. i feel bad for those who have it

its also unfixable

• So Sad
ccw bimax w/ maxillary impaction and upgraft, rhino, custom inframalars is usually enough for most downgrowers. this can be done for less than 30k

Ah yes your facial bones aren't genetic :feelstastyman:
if u think facial bones are genetic u r completely retarded and ignoring all evidence.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and optimisticzoomer
leanmaxx. more weight makes that area look bigger. it's been the downfall for many

theres nothing. I myself have like a 0.88 midface its over bro

if u think facial bones are genetic u r completely retarded and ignoring all evidence.
retard. So asians dont have flat faces huh? Blacks dont have monkey profiles huh? Its literally determined by your ancestors u environment copers should just pack it in already

• +1
retard. So asians dont have flat faces huh? Blacks dont have monkey profiles huh? Its literally determined by your ancestors u environment copers should just pack it in already

So sad how some peoples brains just dont work properly. try to use it and understand how genetic works. You receive a combination of the dna from your mother and your father. This dna was altered during their lifetimes (Epigenetic) by their environment. This genetic code will say how certain things will grow on you, the thing, most people here doesnt seem to understand, is that genetic codes act different in different environments. As explained here by Dawkins .

So the fact that a majority of asians have flat faces only say that their genetic code has a disposition to act this way in the environment they grew into (With the asian diet). Not only that but even if they had flat faces indepently of the environment (They wouldnt) thats not all facial bones are.

• JFL
So sad how some peoples brains just dont work properly. try to use it and understand how genetic works. You receive a combination of the dna from your mother and your father. This dna was altered during their lifetimes (Epigenetic) by their environment. This genetic code will say how certain things will grow on you, the thing, most people here doesnt seem to understand, is that genetic codes act different in different environments. As explained here by Dawkins .

So the fact that a majority of asians have flat faces only say that their genetic code has a disposition to act this way in the environment they grew into (With the asian diet). Not only that but even if they had flat faces indepently of the environment (They wouldnt) thats not all facial bones are.

saying that they would get a forward grown face within 1 generation through environment is a meme. It doesnt happen overtime. Yes environment shapes the gene but your retarded to say muh just get better environment and get a forward grown face it doesnt work like that buddy and 1 video doesnt prove shit

saying that they would get a forward grown face within 1 generation through environment is a meme. It doesnt happen overtime. Yes environment shapes the gene but your retarded to say muh just get better environment and get a forward grown face it doesnt work like that buddy and 1 video doesnt prove shit
who said they would get with 1 generation? 1 video doesnt prove shit? The video is just an example of a phemonem of genetics people doesnt seem to understand.

who said they would get with 1 generation? 1 video doesnt prove shit? The video is just an example of a phemonem of genetics people doesnt seem to understand.
YOU cuz u say that in every thread. Not literally ofcourse what i said. Instead of just accepting its ur subhuman genes. This logic is like saying oh i can increase my iq or something.

• +1
YOU cuz u say that in every thread. Not literally ofcourse what i said. Instead of just accepting its ur subhuman genes. This logic is like saying oh i can increase my iq or something.
saying its all genes would be way more comfortable for me. People like to hear that because its way more comfortable. But keep coping if you want to.

saying its all genes would be way more comfortable for me. People like to hear that because its way more comfortable. But keep coping if you want to.
When did i say its all genes when i literally said that environment shapes the genes 2 posts ago. Look i already debated ur ass and u seem to keep forgetting my points. Peace

My midface is .91

Ah yes your facial bones aren't genetic :feelstastyman:
He's just a retard who thinks genetics isn't a thing and we're all meant to have the exact same bones and ratios but that it's different environmental factors that change this (jfl at his iq, yeah Barrett has been chewmaxxing bro)
I can take a look at my dad and see similar features, and him and his brother have the exact maxilla and midface as well

downward growth is the cause of most subhuman traits man, several scleral show with dark circles, midface deficiency, cheekbone deficiency, overly sloped forehead, dorsal hump, long philtrum, long midface. i feel bad for those who have it

its also unfixable

:lul::lul: downward growth doesn't cause sloped forehead. Rather sloped forehead is as a result of tilting head up to compensate for downward growth. The forehead is fine, it's just the person has bad head posture

You stupid nigger. Easily bottom 10% of intelligence on this site
you are such a inferior subhuman coper that you go against the basic logic AND the scientific evidence. Everything yoyu rely on is your coping mechanism to survive knwoing the deformity you are.

:lul::lul: downward growth doesn't cause sloped forehead. Rather sloped forehead is as a result of tilting head up to compensate for downward growth. The forehead is fine, it's just the person has bad head posture
you are such a retarded human is really unbeliveable. Mor eunbeliveable is how im losing time of my life in this slum when i had everything to go right. TO be in the same place than you show its the wrong path

Shave down dorsal hump and lower nasal bridge, upturn nasal tip, then lift lip

He's just a retard who thinks genetics isn't a thing and we're all meant to have the exact same bones and ratios but that it's different environmental factors that change this (jfl at his iq, yeah Barrett has been chewmaxxing bro)
I can take a look at my dad and see similar features, and him and his brother have the exact maxilla and midface as well
1-No
2-Barrett shouldnt be chewingmaxxing you legit cant understand
3-Features that make one unique and genetic trait will always exist, thats not what its about. But i dont expect you to understand since you legit is one of the dumbest mf i have ever saw.
4-Of course you both have a fucked up midface you both were created in a shitty environment. Fucking retarded.

you are such a retarded human is really unbeliveable. Mor eunbeliveable is how im losing time of my life in this slum when i had everything to go right. TO be in the same place than you show its the wrong path
All I needed to know. Put any downward grown person in Frankfurt plane and their forehead will look normal. Jfl at your primitive intelligence. How you think forehead shape changes by having recessed maxillofacial bones is beyond me😭

All I needed to know. Put any downward grown person in Frankfurt plane and their forehead will look normal. Jfl at your primitive intelligence. How you think forehead shape changes by having recessed maxillofacial bones is beyond me😭
never said it caused u fucking monkey

never said it caused u fucking monkey
Then why did you reply to my comment calling me retarded when all I started is that downward grown people appearing to have a more sloped forehead is as a result of them just tilting their head up to compensate for their face?:feelstastyman: If being recessed and downward grown doesn't cause a sloped forehead (it doesn't) then I think you'll find my comment was correct

Then why did you reply to my comment calling me retarded when all I started is that downward grown people appearing to have a more sloped forehead is as a result of them just tilting their head up to compensate for their face?:feelstastyman: If being recessed and downward grown doesn't cause a sloped forehead (it doesn't) then I think you'll find my comment was correct
forehead isnt affected by it, yes this comment was correct. I didnt saw the comment cause almost everything u say is retarded

• JFL