How to ACTUALLY increase your testosterone NATURALLY

asdvek

asdvek

Don't be retarded and just fucking pin. But the methods I'm gonna give you, these are the ONLY methods to increase your testosterone SIGNIFICANTLY. The other shit aren't significant and are temporary or bullshit.

1. Sunlight 1-2 hours a day naked, sunbathe your testicles

2. DIET
Organs like liver
Duck eggs
Raw bull testicles
Oysters
Brazillian nuts
Raw honey (has boron)

Oysters have zinc and brazillian nuts have selenium, these two are the best sources for zinc and selenium. Literally the best sources out there. Selenium also increases the absorbtion of zinc, don't cum in your pants while eating these two since it'll be hard to clean the mess up.

3. Sex

I know you incels can't have this but ejaculate atleast once a week. Doesn't matter what it is. Sex, wet dream, masturbation. Once a week, 2-3 times is fine. No it doesn't spike your prolactin. Only spikes prolactin when done back to back many times, and it's a 30 min spike anyway. Studies have shown this gives a %30 increase for a week.

4. Cholesterol (very important)
Eat butter everyday
Make sure the butter is grass fed or raw

5. Avoiding seed oils

And bro don't fucking take supplements.

SUPPLEMENTS literally fucking kill your libido and I mean it.

When I was taking supplements in my coping days, my libido compared to on zind and off zinc was significant, and I had low libido on zinc supplements.

Supplements aren't bioavailable so your body doesn't absorb them & the jews put some chemicals in it that kill your libido and testosterone I don't know what they put it in but they definitely put some bad stuff in it to looksmin you.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., PeakIncels, Kelly Oubre Jr and 1 other person
dht mogs t

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Shit i put this on off topic accidentally

Aren't High cholestrol levels are linked to low testostrone?

Aren't High cholestrol levels are linked to low testostrone?
Not sure but that would make sense if you have unhealthy high levels of cholesterol in your blood, it means you re unhealthy, dietary cholesterol doesnt influence that

no to increase testosterone you need to increase LH

My doctor told me to take 4000iu vit D3 oral spray daily

• +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel
good post as always bhai

why are duck eggs better than chicken eggs

also can you expand on why we should eat bull testicles

• +1
good post as always bhai

why are duck eggs better than chicken eggs

also can you expand on why we should eat bull testicles
duck eggs have more macronutrients
and bull testicles are the only food with bioavailable testosterone, its test spike is similar to a testosterone propionate shot

• +1
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr
Just get healthy parents

dht mogs t

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
the actual number 1 method: genetics

• +1
Don't be retarded and just fucking pin. But the methods I'm gonna give you, these are the ONLY methods to increase your testosterone SIGNIFICANTLY. The other shit aren't significant and are temporary or bullshit.

2. DIET
Organs like liver
Duck eggs
Raw bull testicles
Oysters
Brazillian nuts
Raw honey (has boron)

Oysters have zinc and brazillian nuts have selenium, these two are the best sources for zinc and selenium. Literally the best sources out there. Selenium also increases the absorbtion of zinc, don't cum in your pants while eating these two since it'll be hard to clean the mess up.

3. Sex

I know you incels can't have this but ejaculate atleast once a week. Doesn't matter what it is. Sex, wet dream, masturbation. Once a week, 2-3 times is fine. No it doesn't spike your prolactin. Only spikes prolactin when done back to back many times, and it's a 30 min spike anyway. Studies have shown this gives a %30 increase for a week.

Eat butter everyday

5. Avoiding seed oils

When I was taking supplements in my coping days, my libido compared to on zind and off zinc was significant, and I had low libido on zinc supplements.

Supplements aren't bioavailable so your body doesn't absorb them & the jews put some chemicals in it that kill your libido and testosterone I don't know what they put it in but they definitely put some bad stuff in it to looksmin you.
Dnrd, js do nofap:chad:

2. DIET
Organs like liver
Duck eggs
Raw bull testicles
Oysters
Brazillian nuts
Raw honey (has boron)

3. Sex

Eat butter everyday

5. Avoiding seed oils

GOATIS:feelskek:

who are u
The number one believer of dark triad, the man so dark triad, not even the sun can brighten my darkness

you can call me DARK TRIAD BELIEVER

2. DIET
Organs like liver
Duck eggs
Raw bull testicles
Oysters
Brazillian nuts
Raw honey (has boron)

3. Sex

Eat butter everyday

5. Avoiding seed oils

good thread Bhai, seems legit and well written

off topic but you almost 20k posts, congratulations😍

• +1
smoke cigarettes

duck eggs have more macronutrients
and bull testicles are the only food with bioavailable testosterone, its test spike is similar to a testosterone propionate shot
thanks bro literally about to go to the supermarket to buy duck eggs now jfl

• Love it