How to ACTUALLY prevent doxxing…

mug

mug

Kraken
You have to practice digital cleanliness. / OPSEC.

you are on an unregulated forum that is not official and the admins / mods have no obligations to keep your privacy / security / anonymity. So here is my list of things to practice to keep you safe.

Nobody will prevent you from being doxxed except yourself.

1. Use a VPN I know it seems silly but it helps making guessing your location harder.

2. NEVER POST YOUR FACE. Your face is you, as soon as you post your face on here and on another social media you are traced back to your origin and theres AI that do this now…

3. NEVER USE PAYPAL. people can see your location if you use this, only use crypto for premium.

4. Never post personal information about yourself or your family. No pictures no locations, nothing. Be as vague as possible.

5. Never get into arguments with people. You dont know the depth of their knowledge or the lengths they will go.

6. When setting your birthday use a fake one. There really is no reason to use your real birthday or age because this makes tracing easier.

7. Never post anything from your camera. Only use pictures on google… your camera uses metadata that can pinpoint your location.

If you want to go further use a VM and browse in TOR.

And FINALLY if you have posted yourself but deleted it, thats still not safe because the moderators can go back into the archives and yourself is saved somewhere on their servers.

There really is NO reason to post anything about yourself but some chads post themselves alot for attention but this doesnt apply to 99% of you and posting for vanity on an incel forum is laughable.

Hope this helps :)

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WishIHadBBC, Clark69, PeakIncels and 9 others
High IQ, this is why everyone who posts "RATE ME" has the greycel mewing stare... :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: mug

you are on an unregulated forum that is not official and the admins / mods have no obligations to keep your privacy / security / anonymity. So here is my list of things to practice to keep you safe.

1. Use a VPN I know it seems silly but it helps making guessing your location harder.

2. NEVER POST YOUR FACE. Your face is you, as soon as you post your face on here and on another social media you are traced back to your origin and theres AI that do this now…

3. NEVER USE PAYPAL. people can see your location if you use this, only use crypto for premium.

4. Never post personal information about yourself or your family. No pictures no locations, nothing. Be as vague as possible.

5. Never get into arguments with people. You dont know the depth of their knowledge or the lengths they will go.

6. When setting your birthday use a fake one. There really is no reason to use your real birthday or age because this makes tracing easier.

7. Never post anything from your camera. Only use pictures on google… your camera uses metadata that can pinpoint your location.

And FINALLY if you have posted yourself but deleted it, thats still not safe because the moderators can go back into the archives and yourself is saved somewhere on their servers.

There really is NO reason to post anything about yourself but some chads post themselves alot for attention but this doesnt apply to 99% of you and posting for vanity on an incel forum is laughable.

You gon end up like dillion latham get ur nudes from when u were 14 doxxed and ur grandma’s house doxxed

• JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive and mug

Don't have social media and you're good.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, PeakIncels and mug
Brutal for me I think I doxed myself

Hey bro is edited messages saved in the server btw

Just don’t give ppl a reason to doxx you. Ppl can be scary.. :feelswhat:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mug and Goth