How to actually succeed in the dating Market despite it's recent changes

6ft4

6ft4

Juggernaut Genes Possessor
I believe I have addressed the state of the current dating market as much as I possibly can at this stage and addressing it any more just to try "figure it out" by an additional 5% has diminishing returns at this point.

I think I am so fixated on the recent changes because I had success in the dating market from age 18-24 but the methods I used to attain success back then no longer work so I am left without a legit strategy.
Even if it's objectively harder for a 22 year old guy to slay in 2024 than it was in 2017, at least the 22 year old guy today has the familiarity of growing up in this era and the exuberance of youth on his side to help him get some slays.
I however have burnt out my exuberance and I am not immersed in the trends/lifestyle of current youngcels so this works as a disadvantage.
When something got you good results in the past but that method would now get you nothing, it's just so hard to move on, a good example being clothes although I have legitimately moved on style wise since making the thread below and started wearing loose fitting clothes despite how hard it was to take the plunge

I remember when I used JB apps in 2016/17 I was getting Chad treatment on them while larping my age, then in 2019 when I went on them again using the exact same pics I was only getting a fraction of what I had been getting previously.
It may largely be due to the apps/algorithms changing but I think there may have been a flashpoint where JBs became too overexposed to JB dating apps and social media early on where it blew up their egos, unless there are other factors at play I'm missing.

So with this I would say that foids born in 01/02 were the last ones that were easy/co-operative. My last slay was born in 02.
We can say foids born from 03 onwards are just more difficult and a lot of the girls I've been dealing with since I started going clubbing again would've probably been born in 03-05 just based on the fact people in clubs are generally young.

When I was 22 and trying to slay foids my own age and older foids through apps, I always noticed that older foids were more complimetary of my looks and more likely to give me Chad treatment.
I wondered if their standards were just lower due to being around less attractive guys growing up than modern moggers or is it a case of them viewing themselves as lower value so they see me as mogging them hard?
I went back on tinder with my age set to 27 a while ago and one foid who matched with me who was 28 got a snap from me and said she thought I was a catfish until she got the snap and was implying I was a mogger.
Again I question are foids born in the mid 90s just more likely to lower their standards over time or have they always had those set standards and does the novelty of moggers still hit harder for them whereas it isn't close to being as impactful on foids a decade younger?
Foids born in 2005 were exposed to countless tiktok Chads in 2020 when they were 15 which would've shaped their perception of male looks.

Rather than wasting anymore time trying to figure out what the fuck is going on in the minds of zoomer foids, I'm instead going to look to the future and be first in line to run game on Gen Alpha foids.
The beginning of Gen Alpha were born in 2010 so in 1year and 3months time, Gen alpha foids will be legally slayable in nearly all euro countries.

I made a thread about larping my generation-identity

So I will basically market myself as a guy at the tail-end of zoomers who adopts Gen Alpha style.
Any Gen Alphas reading this thread, inform me on how your foids are different from foids born around 03-06
I can still larp as a decade younger than my age and get away with it

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and MoggerGaston
bro your pushing 30 and made 5+ threads on becoming 'dark triad' just give it a rest bud its over,mirin the thread tho you can always age fraud as long as you can pass as that age

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, Suns9999, yoshisand and 10 others
foids born around 06-08 are whores and will have sex with anyone

very easy to slay they just wanna text you for like a week then meet up for ice cream, go to a parking deck and fuck

just be gl and dress how they like, baggy jeans, sambas or gats, graphic t-shirt, some rings and chains

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh and 6ft4
Read you and @MoggerGaston talk about larping about your age which doesn't make sense since she'll figure it out eventually

Read you and @MoggerGaston talk about larping about your age which doesn't make sense since she'll figure it out eventually
how exactly? i dont think most ppl on this forum are sane/nt enough to even try to get in a ltr i think they are larping simply for slays,how could she find out then?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nofap and PROMETHEUS
foids born around 06-08 are whores and will have sex with anyone

very easy to slay they just wanna text you for like a week then meet up for ice cream, go to a parking deck and fuck

just be gl and dress how they like, baggy jeans, sambas or gats, graphic t-shirt, some rings and chains
What country are you in?
I have a giga long snap streak with a JB in another country, I wonder if she would fuck if I rock up there
We have yet to have a convo though since she seems too lazy to speak english
I just send her pics of my face every now and then and she continues the streak, maybe she would do the same if a subhuman was snapping her, Im not sure

how exactly? i dont think most ppl on this forum are sane/nt enough to even try to get in a ltr i think they are larping simply for slays,how could she find out then?
Even if its ONS you'll likely speak for a few hours the next morning if she stays over, and your timelines when talking about yourself just won't add up if you larp about age

Maybe their whole larping thing is just a theory and never executed in practice

What country are you in?
I have a giga long snap streak with a JB in another country, I wonder if she would fuck if I rock up there
We have yet to have a convo though since she seems too lazy to speak english
I just send her pics of my face every now and then and she continues the streak, maybe she would do the same if a subhuman was snapping her, Im not sure
united states
an i never use snapchat
usually just see a cute girl, find her insta and dm

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
united states
an i never use snapchat
what age are you, have you slayed some foids as easily as you described or you're basing it off people in your social circle?
Is snapchat still seen as NT for youngcels or it all instagram?
What about the importance of tiktok?

• +1
Reactions: walrusmaxx
what age are you, have you slayed some foids as easily as you described or you're basing it off people in your social circle?
Is snapchat still seen as NT for youngcels or it all instagram?
What about the importance of tiktok?
18, slayed foids before yeah its pretty easy

also 2 mans are very common and very easy to reduce tension and get ez slays

bunch of people have snap yeah but i think its too hypergamous. Nobody uses tiktok for it

• +1
18, slayed foids before yeah its pretty easy

also 2 mans are very common and very easy to reduce tension and get ez slays

bunch of people have snap yeah but i think its too hypergamous. Nobody uses tiktok for it
do you find girls on instagram who you have mutual friends with but havent ever met in person then message them for a week and ask them to meet up?

• +1
Reactions: walrusmaxx
do you find girls on instagram who you have mutual friends with but havent ever met in person then message them for a week and ask them to meet up?
nah usually i go hang out w my friends or go to a party, see the girl at the party then start messaging them

• +1
DNRD be tall with a huge massive schlong is meta since 30000 BC

united states
an i never use snapchat
Usa is life on easy mode
I doubt you’d slay that much in Europe as a 6 feet tall mtn

• +1
cant relate
Once she finds out she is already somewhat in love with you, invested. Willing to look past age.

I have always lied about my age, girls would find out later and it was never an issue. Even though the age would've made her reject me had she found out before meeting up with me.

I am 29yo, frauding as 24yo. I think, I believe, I can get away with it.
Being '24' puts me in prime age to date 16-21yo women.

I can keep up the lie for months, if not years. Even willing to make a fake ID for this eventually if it has to be done.
If she ditches me for my age when she finds out, she was never the girl for me anyways and I at least got to enjoy her pussy for a few months.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6ft4 and PROMETHEUS
cant relate
Once she finds out she is already somewhat in love with you, invested. Willing to look past age.

I have always lied about my age, girls would find out later and it was never an issue. Even though the age would've made her reject me had she found out before meeting up with me.

I am 29yo, frauding as 24yo. I think, I believe, I can get away with it.
Being '24' puts me in prime age to date 16-21yo women.

I can keep up the lie for months, if not years. Even willing to make a fake ID for this eventually if it has to be done.
If she ditches me for my age when she finds out, she was never the girl for me anyways and I at least got to enjoy her pussy for a few months.
I won’t even attempt to try to understand this level of boldness

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
@MoggerGaston how was this week without .org, or did you simply rev up some alts

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I won’t even attempt to try to understand this level of boldness
I don't respect women. I see lying to them as necessary to uphold a certain image that I think women want to believe of me to find me interesting, attractive.

In the end it benefits both of us; She thinks I am the man she wants to believe I am. While I get to fuck her.

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
@MoggerGaston how was this week without .org, or did you simply rev up some alts
I did a lot of different things.

Also ended up with a homeless woman in my bed, very cage-worthy story I'll have to make a topic about at some point.

JFL at my life. It's been a wild ride.

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
I'm 36 and get teens begging for my cock!

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
I believe I have addressed the state of the current dating market as much as I possibly can at this stage and addressing it any more just to try "figure it out" by an additional 5% has diminishing returns at this point.

I think I am so fixated on the recent changes because I had success in the dating market from age 18-24 but the methods I used to attain success back then no longer work so I am left without a legit strategy.
Even if it's objectively harder for a 22 year old guy to slay in 2024 than it was in 2017, at least the 22 year old guy today has the familiarity of growing up in this era and the exuberance of youth on his side to help him get some slays.
I however have burnt out my exuberance and I am not immersed in the trends/lifestyle of current youngcels so this works as a disadvantage.
When something got you good results in the past but that method would now get you nothing, it's just so hard to move on, a good example being clothes although I have legitimately moved on style wise since making the thread below and started wearing loose fitting clothes despite how hard it was to take the plunge

I remember when I used JB apps in 2016/17 I was getting Chad treatment on them while larping my age, then in 2019 when I went on them again using the exact same pics I was only getting a fraction of what I had been getting previously.
It may largely be due to the apps/algorithms changing but I think there may have been a flashpoint where JBs became too overexposed to JB dating apps and social media early on where it blew up their egos, unless there are other factors at play I'm missing.

So with this I would say that foids born in 01/02 were the last ones that were easy/co-operative. My last slay was born in 02.
We can say foids born from 03 onwards are just more difficult and a lot of the girls I've been dealing with since I started going clubbing again would've probably been born in 03-05 just based on the fact people in clubs are generally young.

When I was 22 and trying to slay foids my own age and older foids through apps, I always noticed that older foids were more complimetary of my looks and more likely to give me Chad treatment.
I wondered if their standards were just lower due to being around less attractive guys growing up than modern moggers or is it a case of them viewing themselves as lower value so they see me as mogging them hard?
I went back on tinder with my age set to 27 a while ago and one foid who matched with me who was 28 got a snap from me and said she thought I was a catfish until she got the snap and was implying I was a mogger.
Again I question are foids born in the mid 90s just more likely to lower their standards over time or have they always had those set standards and does the novelty of moggers still hit harder for them whereas it isn't close to being as impactful on foids a decade younger?
Foids born in 2005 were exposed to countless tiktok Chads in 2020 when they were 15 which would've shaped their perception of male looks.

Rather than wasting anymore time trying to figure out what the fuck is going on in the minds of zoomer foids, I'm instead going to look to the future and be first in line to run game on Gen Alpha foids.
The beginning of Gen Alpha were born in 2010 so in 1year and 3months time, Gen alpha foids will be legally slayable in nearly all euro countries.

I made a thread about larping my generation-identity

So I will basically market myself as a guy at the tail-end of zoomers who adopts Gen Alpha style.
Any Gen Alphas reading this thread, inform me on how your foids are different from foids born around 03-06
I can still larp as a decade younger than my age and get away with it
I didn't read the post but since I am drunk on wine on a Friday night, I will put you out of your misery.

It comes down to your wealth, socioeconomic status and the age pill. Are you attractive with a budding high-paying career? Do you exude self sufficiency? Do you actually attract women?

No? Then it's over. There's no "muh apps" or "muh I SLAYED" when really you just ended up in coppers at 5am with a mill of incels, akin to horses being led into a stable.

I think the way forward is to completely just stop coping. Be as productive as possible and max out your education to get a white-collar job to get ahead in life so you can build up some capital, then buy assets. Don't be a cuck that enters the rental market. Don't waste money.

No girls in 2024 fall for anything anymore. You literally just need to be a looksmaxxed, high socioeconomic status maxxed, phlegmatic, gregarious and wealthy Chad. Everything needs to be good.

Just do basic looksmaxxing as it takes you further than most. Skin, hair, lean, small bit of gym, nice clothes (fluffy+baggy). Just don't forget to be your own biggest fan and be kind to yourself. Good luck!

I actually just told you the truth. Listen to someone else or other copes, but you'll just age and things will go against you. You can create a little bit of your own control if you know the framework and the playbook.

• +1
Reactions: Lord Shadow
I didn't read the post but since I am drunk on wine on a Friday night, I will put you out of your misery.

It comes down to your wealth, socioeconomic status and the age pill. Are you attractive with a budding high-paying career? Do you exude self sufficiency? Do you actually attract women?

No? Then it's over. There's no "muh apps" or "muh I SLAYED" when really you just ended up in coppers at 5am with a mill of incels, akin to horses being led into a stable.

I think the way forward is to completely just stop coping. Be as productive as possible and max out your education to get a white-collar job to get ahead in life so you can build up some capital, then buy assets. Don't be a cuck that enters the rental market. Don't waste money.

No girls in 2024 fall for anything anymore. You literally just need to be a looksmaxxed, high socioeconomic status maxxed, phlegmatic, gregarious and wealthy Chad. Everything needs to be good.

Just do basic looksmaxxing as it takes you further than most. Skin, hair, lean, small bit of gym, nice clothes (fluffy+baggy). Just don't forget to be your own biggest fan and be kind to yourself. Good luck!

I actually just told you the truth. Listen to someone else or other copes, but you'll just age and things will go against you. You can create a little bit of your own control if you know the framework and the playbook.
Best user on .org

• Love it
Reactions: Seth Walsh
What are the jb apps?

Users who are viewing this thread

• whotthehell
  • SecularIslamist
  • LancasteR
  • romanstock
Back