I hate that place sm istg

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MA_ascender, notsocommonthumb and WhoTookVendetta
just keep your head down and look forward to your neet future

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd and MA_ascender
Go on unemployment.

Search rural towns for 1dr apartment for rent.

You've made it.
I wanted to live in some beautiful place in nature but wtv

just shoot up the school:feelsez:

Idk i found that it helps to wear a cool hoodie. Makes you look more buff and intimidating

• JFL
Reactions: themanthechrist and imthesupremecel
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: chudlite and iwannabebreathtakin
i just listen to spotify the entire school day tbh, i like to pick an artist and listen to their entire discography, this friday it was deafheaven, i love their album sunbather

• +1
Reactions: iwannabebreathtakin
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: themanthechrist, chudlite and iwannabebreathtakin
i just listen to spotify the entire school day tbh, i like to pick an artist and listen to their entire discography, this friday it was deafheaven, i love their album sunbather
I cant bc ppl get pissed and i dont have air pods

• JFL
Reactions: dbva
Go on unemployment.

Search rural towns for 1dr apartment for rent.

You've made it.
how to get unemployment? what about welfare? i’ve actually always wanted to do this i love being NEET

Yea very fun sitting around w annoying ppl and learing useless stuff i will never need
nigga just brainwash a random chud and instill your ideology on him, it is what i did and i basically had a perma friend that would say yes to everything i said, skip 3rd period and go to the park, he agreed, go steal alcohol from the store and get drunk during class, he agreed.

it was the most fun ive ever had and made me realize i could probably be a cult leader one day🤔

• Woah
Reactions: iwannabebreathtakin
nigga just brainwash a random chud and instill your ideology on him, it is what i did and i basically had a perma friend that would say yes to everything i said, skip 3rd period and go to the park, he agreed, go steal alcohol from the store and get drunk during class, he agreed.

it was the most fun ive ever had and made me realize i could probably be a cult leader one day🤔
Sounds fun but it wouldnt work for me I jst need a way to survive sitting there bc I already skipped sm I almost got kicked out