HOW TO ACTUALLY TALK TO THE OPPOSITE SEX. (ULTIMATE GUIDE) (ROPECELS GTFIH)

vrift

vrift

Iron

First off, this guide won't fix your subhuman abused dog pheno. This guide is meant to help you talk to the opposite sex, get to know them, possibly pull and all that rizz mumbo jumbo.

FOR MALES:
These very tips that I'm about to give to whoever reading this I gave to friends and they have had success so get out a pen and paper because this will help your doomed future with females.
Things to remember:
  • NO-ONE CARES!!! The thought that people have about having to worry about what they will think about you asking for socials / getting to know them is all BS. First of all a majority of females don't care if you ask to get to know them in a civil and normal way, this is coming from someone who has NTmaxxed my way to close friendships with females and asked about what they have thought when guys had asked for socials / getting to know them better.
  • REJECTION: You are gonna have to find a way to deal with rejection (IN HEALTHY AND MENTALLY NORMAL WAYS) if it does happen. At the end of the day, rejection could mean multiple things. It's either the fact that you didn't listen to jack shit that is in this guide, or your face is BRUTAL and CRUEL to the eyes of those around you.
BASICS:

Since this is the ultimate guide for talking to the opposite sex and made also for greycel newgens. I will cover even the most basic parts that a lot of guys are unfortunately missing. (This excludes the looks and height part, there are millions of forums explaining how to ascend if you have a subhuman face and/or short) (If you are confident in your hygiene and hormones you can scroll past the basics but I still highly recommend passing through it because there is a high chance that you are missing something.)
  • HYGIENE: Saying these extremely basic rules disappoints me... This goes out to the greycels, curries and org basement dwellers who have been blinded by mental retardation and the mindset of "the only thing that females care about are looks and height". That statement is partially true because it excludes many fundamental ground rules that should've been known a long time ago and that is to TAKE A FUCKING SHOWER AND ORGANIZE YOURSELF! Yes I know that it is shocking, females don't like the stench of a steaming pile of shit. Not only just that but also that your face is CRUEL TO LOOK AT because of all the acne and shit on your face. Please invest in some skincare... Simply put if you smell like shit. Invest in some good and NATURAL soap that ACTUALLY WORKS, something that fits that category is some Ivory soap. Ivory soap is not only natural but also gets rid of bacteria effectively on your skin. Pair this soap with a BPA free Silicone Scrubber, you can find one on Amazon. And some shampoo and conditioner that doesn't include harsh chemicals to disrupt your hormones and fuck your hair and skin.
Ivory soap:

Silicone Scrubber:

• HORMONES: Why do hormones matter? Hormones contribute to the growth of YOU, your facial development, and overall physical development. Half of your whole body is genetics, and the other half is how you live your life and your hormones. The truth is that the majority of people's hormones are messed up. This is because of processed sugars, foods, carbohydrates, artificial sweeteners, artificial food dyes, soy and a thousand different reasons excluding foods and drinks such as sleep, smoking, not being physically active, and the list could go on FOREVER. Even your cosmetics are torturing your hormones. A lot of modern-day shampoos, conditioners, toothpastes, mouthwash, deodorant, and skin care products have chemicals and ingredients that negatively impact your endocrine system. Even your clothing can mess up your hormones. If your wearing polyester clothing or even worse polyester underwear you are seriously damaging your endocrine health. Now after hearing the things that I had just stated, your first instinct might be to rope as this is overwhelming info to hear all at once and you understand fuck all. But don't worry because I will break everything down, starting with the food and drinks. Now you are gonna have to cut out / severely limit your intake of genetically modified (GMO) foods and processed foods, including processed meats, processed carbohydrates, and processed sugars. All of these things deteriorate your hormones and you should rather switch to whole foods / organic foods. That means no more soda and no more fast food, that also means more red meat, eggs, dates, organic fruits, orange juice with no added sugar, fish, etc. Moving onto sleep, smoking, and physical activity. You should at least sleep 8 hours every night because sleep HEAVILY impacts hormones and many other things. Smoking should be a no-brainer as cigarettes contain thousands of chemicals that impact hormones and overall health and the same thing goes for vapes, if you smoke weed you have severe brain damage and you're a loser, and just in general smoking isn't good for the human body in any way. In terms of physical activity, you should lose weight if you are fat and at least gain some muscle mass and the same thing goes for skinny except instead of losing weight go on a lean bulk and gain some muscle mass. Moving onto cosmetics, the majority of cosmetics contain harsh chemicals such as phthalates, sulfates, and a bunch of other endocrine disruptors that aren't good and should go for cosmetics that don't contain them. You can check these cosmetics by scanning with Yuka which will give you a report back on what the ingredients mean or you can simply learn some of the ingredients yourself which is quite easy with all the information on these types of chemicals on the internet. Also for the toothpaste and mouthwash, go for products that don't contain fluoride as fluoride calcifies the pineal gland in your brain which then causes brain fog (if you have brain fog purchase lions mane), and also messes with your hormones as well. Last but not least polyester clothing, your skin is the largest organ on your body and it absorbs EVERYTHING you put on it. Polyester has many chemicals that mess with your hormones and also doesn't let your skin breathe leading to sweating more. The most simple thing you could do is just replace polyester clothing with cotton clothing and cotton underwear.
  • Supplements (Optional): Supplements are optional but can and will help your hormones. Now when I say supplements I don't mean whey protein or preworkouts and all that gymcel lingo, I mean health supplements that support your health. Before I list the supplements you have to understand that you can NEVER supplement your way out of a shit diet, and supplements are a thing used to support your health and not fix the underlying reason why you have a health problem. The supplements I use not just for hormones but for overall health are a multivitamin, omegas 3s, and vitamin d3. A multivitamin supports your diet with nutrients and nutrients help your hormones. Omega 3s are for the brain and heart but can also improve hormonal health. Vitamin d3 is a vitamin that you can get from the Sun but I still highly recommend supplementing with vitamin d3 even if you get enough Sun exposure. These are all OPTIONAL and you don't need supplements for good hormones, the main thing you need is a good diet.
Multivitamins I use:

Omega 3s:

Vitamin D3:

INTO THE ACTUAL TALKING GUIDE:

Depending on your situation and goals, you might want to pull a girl differently. If it's a means of randomly seeing a htb and wanting to get her number to get to know her better. Or seeing and finding interest in a girl in a school/work environment and wanting to do it professionally and or elegantly. The following will help you.
  • GIRLS DON'T CARE UNLESS YOU'RE AWKWARD: When talking to the female you find interest in, talk to them NORMALLY. Talk to her as if you were talking to your friends, there's NO need to act like you're talking to the Grim Reaper before you die. Good way to practice not being awkward with females you find interest in is by practicing talking with females you already know or are already friends with.
  • HOW YOU SAY IT MATTERS: What I mean by this is how you sound while talking to her, this doesn't mean to pressure your voice to be deep, or be an ND mysterious alpha male. This means being confident with your words and showing that you are not nervous while speaking to her. So while talking to her, as I said before don't be awkward and act like it is someone you already know and are comfortable to speak with.
  • EYE CONTACT MATTERS: Eye contact can extremely help you out when talking to a female. Eye contact shows that you are listening and attentive. Holding eye contact with a female even though it might start to feel creepy or awkward makes you appear as if you have no nervousness.
  • BE NT: The fact that I have to even mention this is ridiculous, when I say "be NT" I mean to act like a normal human being with normal interests. That doesn't mean to be a carbon copy of a peer or a group of people, that just means to act normal. So that means to stop acting mysterious or like an alpha male because not only does it make you look like you're located somewhere on the autism spectrum, but it also isn't attractive AT ALL.
  • ACQUIRING SOCIALS WITHOUT HINTING INTEREST (In a professional environment): A simple and easy trick that lets you get the number, Snapchat, or whatever you use of the person you find interest in and without making it obvious that you're interested in them is by starting a conversation about anything (preferably about a long topic or story). Talk about half of the topic or story and then say something along the lines of you having to leave because you're gonna be late for something or you have plans, and before leaving ask them for their socials so you can continue and finish the rest of the topic/story. This lets you get in contact with them without making it obvious.
  • CONSISTENCY MATTERS AND TAKE YOUR TIME: One of the worst things you can do is to be impatient and rush the whole process. The process of gradually building up a relationship can take months to a year and more. No matter how desperate or touch-deprived you are, you can and will screw everything up if you don't take your time.
  • JUST LIKE IN A FRIENDSHIP BECOME MORE OPEN WITH TIME: Overtime the girl will get more open to you and trust you more, you will do the same.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ducktruck, tdog10216, DarkAscender and 5 others
wish this was true

• +1
Reactions: yodasbigonials
. Good way to practice not being awkward with females you find interest in is by practicing talking with females you already know or are already friends with.
dnr

Since this is the ultimate guide for talking to the opposite sex and made also for greycel newgens. I will cover even the most basic parts that a lot of guys are unfortunately missing. (This excludes the looks and height part, there are millions of forums explaining how to ascend if you have a subhuman face and/or short) (If you are confident in your hygiene and hormones you can scroll past the basics but I still highly recommend passing through it because there is a high chance that you are missing something.)
  • HYGIENE: Saying these extremely basic rules disappoints me... This goes out to the greycels, curries and org basement dwellers who have been blinded by mental retardation and the mindset of "the only thing that females care about are looks and height". That statement is partially true because it excludes many fundamental ground rules that should've been known a long time ago and that is to TAKE A FUCKING SHOWER AND ORGANIZE YOURSELF! Yes I know that it is shocking, females don't like the stench of a steaming pile of shit. Not only just that but also that your face is CRUEL TO LOOK AT because of all the acne and shit on your face. Please invest in some skincare... Simply put if you smell like shit. Invest in some good and NATURAL soap that ACTUALLY WORKS, something that fits that category is some Ivory soap. Ivory soap is not only natural but also gets rid of bacteria effectively on your skin. Pair this soap with a BPA free Silicone Scrubber, you can find one on Amazon. And some shampoo and conditioner that doesn't include harsh chemicals to disrupt your hormones and fuck your hair and skin.
Ivory soap:
View attachment 3174236
Silicone Scrubber:
View attachment 3174240

nigga you cant tell me to shower

First off, this guide won't fix your subhuman abused dog pheno. This guide is meant to help you talk to the opposite sex, get to know them, possibly pull and all that rizz mumbo jumbo.

FOR MALES:
These very tips that I'm about to give to whoever reading this I gave to friends and they have had success so get out a pen and paper because this will help your doomed future with females.
Things to remember:
  • NO-ONE CARES!!! The thought that people have about having to worry about what they will think about you asking for socials / getting to know them is all BS. First of all a majority of females don't care if you ask to get to know them in a civil and normal way, this is coming from someone who has NTmaxxed my way to close friendships with females and asked about what they have thought when guys had asked for socials / getting to know them better.
  • REJECTION: You are gonna have to find a way to deal with rejection (IN HEALTHY AND MENTALLY NORMAL WAYS) if it does happen. At the end of the day, rejection could mean multiple things. It's either the fact that you didn't listen to jack shit that is in this guide, or your face is BRUTAL and CRUEL to the eyes of those around you.
BASICS:

Ivory soap:
View attachment 3174236
Silicone Scrubber:
View attachment 3174240

• HORMONES: Why do hormones matter? Hormones contribute to the growth of YOU, your facial development, and overall physical development. Half of your whole body is genetics, and the other half is how you live your life and your hormones. The truth is that the majority of people's hormones are messed up. This is because of processed sugars, foods, carbohydrates, artificial sweeteners, artificial food dyes, soy and a thousand different reasons excluding foods and drinks such as sleep, smoking, not being physically active, and the list could go on FOREVER. Even your cosmetics are torturing your hormones. A lot of modern-day shampoos, conditioners, toothpastes, mouthwash, deodorant, and skin care products have chemicals and ingredients that negatively impact your endocrine system. Even your clothing can mess up your hormones. If your wearing polyester clothing or even worse polyester underwear you are seriously damaging your endocrine health. Now after hearing the things that I had just stated, your first instinct might be to rope as this is overwhelming info to hear all at once and you understand fuck all. But don't worry because I will break everything down, starting with the food and drinks. Now you are gonna have to cut out / severely limit your intake of genetically modified (GMO) foods and processed foods, including processed meats, processed carbohydrates, and processed sugars. All of these things deteriorate your hormones and you should rather switch to whole foods / organic foods. That means no more soda and no more fast food, that also means more red meat, eggs, dates, organic fruits, orange juice with no added sugar, fish, etc. Moving onto sleep, smoking, and physical activity. You should at least sleep 8 hours every night because sleep HEAVILY impacts hormones and many other things. Smoking should be a no-brainer as cigarettes contain thousands of chemicals that impact hormones and overall health and the same thing goes for vapes, if you smoke weed you have severe brain damage and you're a loser, and just in general smoking isn't good for the human body in any way. In terms of physical activity, you should lose weight if you are fat and at least gain some muscle mass and the same thing goes for skinny except instead of losing weight go on a lean bulk and gain some muscle mass. Moving onto cosmetics, the majority of cosmetics contain harsh chemicals such as phthalates, sulfates, and a bunch of other endocrine disruptors that aren't good and should go for cosmetics that don't contain them. You can check these cosmetics by scanning with Yuka which will give you a report back on what the ingredients mean or you can simply learn some of the ingredients yourself which is quite easy with all the information on these types of chemicals on the internet. Also for the toothpaste and mouthwash, go for products that don't contain fluoride as fluoride calcifies the pineal gland in your brain which then causes brain fog (if you have brain fog purchase lions mane), and also messes with your hormones as well. Last but not least polyester clothing, your skin is the largest organ on your body and it absorbs EVERYTHING you put on it. Polyester has many chemicals that mess with your hormones and also doesn't let your skin breathe leading to sweating more. The most simple thing you could do is just replace polyester clothing with cotton clothing and cotton underwear.
  • Supplements (Optional): Supplements are optional but can and will help your hormones. Now when I say supplements I don't mean whey protein or preworkouts and all that gymcel lingo, I mean health supplements that support your health. Before I list the supplements you have to understand that you can NEVER supplement your way out of a shit diet, and supplements are a thing used to support your health and not fix the underlying reason why you have a health problem. The supplements I use not just for hormones but for overall health are a multivitamin, omegas 3s, and vitamin d3. A multivitamin supports your diet with nutrients and nutrients help your hormones. Omega 3s are for the brain and heart but can also improve hormonal health. Vitamin d3 is a vitamin that you can get from the Sun but I still highly recommend supplementing with vitamin d3 even if you get enough Sun exposure. These are all OPTIONAL and you don't need supplements for good hormones, the main thing you need is a good diet.
Multivitamins I use:
View attachment 3174308
Omega 3s:
View attachment 3174313
Vitamin D3:
View attachment 3174317

Depending on your situation and goals, you might want to pull a girl differently. If it's a means of randomly seeing a htb and wanting to get her number to get to know her better. Or seeing and finding interest in a girl in a school/work environment and wanting to do it professionally and or elegantly. The following will help you.
  • GIRLS DON'T CARE UNLESS YOU'RE AWKWARD: When talking to the female you find interest in, talk to them NORMALLY. Talk to her as if you were talking to your friends, there's NO need to act like you're talking to the Grim Reaper before you die. Good way to practice not being awkward with females you find interest in is by practicing talking with females you already know or are already friends with.
  • HOW YOU SAY IT MATTERS: What I mean by this is how you sound while talking to her, this doesn't mean to pressure your voice to be deep, or be an ND mysterious alpha male. This means being confident with your words and showing that you are not nervous while speaking to her. So while talking to her, as I said before don't be awkward and act like it is someone you already know and are comfortable to speak with.
  • EYE CONTACT MATTERS: Eye contact can extremely help you out when talking to a female. Eye contact shows that you are listening and attentive. Holding eye contact with a female even though it might start to feel creepy or awkward makes you appear as if you have no nervousness.
  • BE NT: The fact that I have to even mention this is ridiculous, when I say "be NT" I mean to act like a normal human being with normal interests. That doesn't mean to be a carbon copy of a peer or a group of people, that just means to act normal. So that means to stop acting mysterious or like an alpha male because not only does it make you look like you're located somewhere on the autism spectrum, but it also isn't attractive AT ALL.
  • ACQUIRING SOCIALS WITHOUT HINTING INTEREST (In a professional environment): A simple and easy trick that lets you get the number, Snapchat, or whatever you use of the person you find interest in and without making it obvious that you're interested in them is by starting a conversation about anything (preferably about a long topic or story). Talk about half of the topic or story and then say something along the lines of you having to leave because you're gonna be late for something or you have plans, and before leaving ask them for their socials so you can continue and finish the rest of the topic/story. This lets you get in contact with them without making it obvious.
  • CONSISTENCY MATTERS AND TAKE YOUR TIME: One of the worst things you can do is to be impatient and rush the whole process. The process of gradually building up a relationship can take months to a year and more. No matter how desperate or touch-deprived you are, you can and will screw everything up if you don't take your time.
  • JUST LIKE IN A FRIENDSHIP BECOME MORE OPEN WITH TIME: Overtime the girl will get more open to you and trust you more, you will do the same.
thank you saar, because of this i am finally slaying htbs and stacy lites.

Water but one more thing

If ur into them show it bruh none of this “oh push pull” bs if they like u and ur actually attractive showing interest will get them hooked on u. Jfl if u need pua techniques.

(interest≠clingy)

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and Bale
barely any talking guide. Just a guide on how to get her number and make a friend(jfl)

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
F

FOR MALES:
Things to remember:
BASICS:

Ivory soap:
View attachment 3174236
Silicone Scrubber:
View attachment 3174240

Multivitamins I use:
View attachment 3174308
Omega 3s:
View attachment 3174313
Vitamin D3:
View attachment 3174317

Faggot shit like this ruins this site

If I was nt, I would have pulled but im a brainrottedd htn khhv jfl skibidi rizz

Water but one more thing

If ur into them show it bruh none of this “oh push pull” bs if they like u and ur actually attractive showing interest will get them hooked on u. Jfl if u need pua techniques.

(interest≠clingy)
no ur supposed to show interest and still detach semi frequently being too available even as an attractive guy still means ur a bum

even when you are already in a relationship you have to force distance and make sure theres a large change in positive and negative emotions or the relationship will not work. this is specially true for any girl under the age of 22 and even slightly above that, they are dating you for the feeling you give not rational thoughts, take advantage of that fact by having peaks and valleys in how much interest and affection you show.

the nicest boyfriends you meet are also the first ones that get cheated on remember that

• +1
Reactions: vrift

FOR MALES:
Things to remember:
BASICS:

Ivory soap:
View attachment 3174236
Silicone Scrubber:
View attachment 3174240

Multivitamins I use:
View attachment 3174308
Omega 3s:
View attachment 3174313
Vitamin D3:
View attachment 3174317

nice effort but water. you could have gone way deeper than that. try better next time:feelsokman: