How to actually tell If you are done growing?

D

Deleted member 25245

Bronze
X-raying the left wrist seems like a bad method because it only shows the growth plates in the wrist. Wouldn't it be more relevant to X-ray the legs and check the growth plates there? Am i missing something here?

What other medical methods are there for telling if someone is still growing or not that are ACTUALLY legit?

X-raying the left wrist seems like a bad method because it only shows the growth plates in the wrist. Wouldn't it be more relevant to X-ray the legs and check the growth plates there? Am i missing something here?

What other medical methods are there for telling if someone is still growing or not that are ACTUALLY legit?
If u believe ur done growing you’ll be done. If u believe you’re still growing you’ll keep growing

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Hmmf, adotsdot and 8 others

check if your wrist/forearms plates are closed. If they are, measure your ulna length and calculate your genetic potential. If your wrist plates are not unlocked then you still have to fill in your proportions

this is an old hack i found on the bb forum, works like a charm still.

lay down and get 2 friends to hold you - one from the head, other from the feet. then tell them to start pulling you, a bit like they're playing tug of war and you're the rope.

now the important part - you need to listen carefully for any pops and cracks.

if there are none then you're still elastic and will continue growing which is good.

but if you hear pops and cracks then that's your vertebrae sliding and it means you're done growing - this is when you ask your friends to pull really hard to squeeze out any last bit of elasticity left in your spine. if done correctly this can add up to 3 inches height barefoot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25715, lightskinbengali, Deleted member 21863 and 2 others
check if your wrist/forearms plates are closed. If they are, measure your ulna length and calculate your genetic potential. If your wrist plates are not unlocked then you still have to fill in your proportions
How do i calculate the genetic potential?

How do i calculate the genetic potential?
measure your ulna length in cm
what-is-your-ulna-length-and-what-is-your-height-research-v0-9ccxptvqwg291.jpg

use this after

this is an old hack i found on the bb forum, works like a charm still.

lay down and get 2 friends to hold you - one from the head, other from the feet. then tell them to start pulling you, a bit like they're playing tug of war and you're the rope.

if there are none then you're still elastic and will continue growing which is good.

but if you hear pops and cracks then that's your vertebrae sliding and it means you're done growing - this is when you ask your friends to pull really hard to squeeze out any last bit of elasticity left in your spine. if done correctly this can add up to 3 inches height barefoot.
you are forgetting that no one here has friends

I think this should be handled by a pair of professionals.

• Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin