How to ACTUALLY understand women (and it's not through Looksmax.org)

D

Deleted member 8908

idk bro i just want rep
I don't see the logic or reasoning behind trying to gather dating advice from socially repressed losers (such as the hivemind autistic users on this site) when you could just gather information from the primary source: women themselves. More specifically, cruel women:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/ - This is where women complain about low-value men (aka you)
https://www.thefemaledatingstrategy.com/ - this is the female equivalent of looksmax.org

I am not going to spend a lot of time on this post because I don't see the point in writing a long-ass post that you aren't even going to read, only for me to explain that grass is green. just look at the sites and tell me what you think. I believe if you are genuinely looking for dating advice, looksmax.org is not the place to go. This website (like the fucking name suggests) is for LOOKS and how looks are IMPORTANT! That's it. so get your info about how to fix your skin, how to fraud your height, how to properly exercise, etc. but gtfo beyond that: the incels on this site no fuck all about women, they literally spend most of their time gawking at male models.

PS: controversial opinion but i also think you should stay clear from weird incel terms such as blahblah-CEL, blahblah-max, blahblah-let: it's honestly just pathetic.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, Kmscurry, highT and 15 others
Imagine bothering understanding wimin jfl at you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Idrissmaxxing, seimakkak and 8 others
its impossible to understand women. Thats why lesbians cant even stay together because women dont understand women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, Kmscurry, Deleted member 14867 and 14 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 643, Deleted member 14667 and thecel
I don't see the logic or reasoning behind trying to gather dating advice from socially repressed losers (such as the hivemind autistic users on this site) when you could just gather information from the primary source: women themselves. More specifically, cruel women:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/ - This is where women complain about low-value men (aka you)
https://www.thefemaledatingstrategy.com/ - this is the female equivalent of looksmax.org

I am not going to spend a lot of time on this post because I don't see the point in writing a long-ass post that you aren't even going to read, only for me to explain that grass is green. just look at the sites and tell me what you think. I believe if you are genuinely looking for dating advice, looksmax.org is not the place to go. This website (like the fucking name suggests) is for LOOKS and how looks are IMPORTANT! That's it. so get your info about how to fix your skin, how to fraud your height, how to properly exercise, etc. but gtfo beyond that: the incels on this site no fuck all about women, they literally spend most of their time gawking at male models.

PS: controversial opinion but i also think you should stay clear from weird incel terms such as blahblah-CEL, blahblah-max, blahblah-let: it's honestly just pathetic.

Problem with that site its a bunch of women mad Chad or financially well off high tier normie won't get in a LTR with them.

Unlike males they just lie about what the reality actually is and many times attack the men that would LTR them to take their frustrations out that they aren't on Chad's LTR radar.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 3270 and 12 others

you sound like a fag tbh

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
That subreddit is the most low IQ place on the internet, nothing to learn from there.
Plus what women say they want and what they really want are two opposite things.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 13409, 5'8manlet and 10 others
That subreddit is the most low IQ place on the internet, nothing to learn from there.
Plus what women say they want and what they really want are two opposite things.

Exactly - like when they claim they like bald guys when they mean they only like the rare bald guy that can actually carry that look.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 3270, court monarch777 and 4 others
Exactly - like when they claim they like bald guys when they mean they only like the rare bald guy that can actually carry that look.
They claim lot of BS, don't listen to them, watch what they do. They claim things like rape are the worst thing in the world and then they have rape fantasies and create subreddits to talk about how hard they cum when they got raped.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ballskin, 5'8manlet, The Moggee and 3 others
nah from what ive read, they obviously want good looking men and they are quite picky about looks as well. i don't think anyone on the thread said they like bald men tbh. they also don't want a lazy social retard who cant take care of himself independently. women dont want to play mummy and take care of their boyfriend.

FMS is a circejerk ranting place for landwhale sheboon roasties , why would anyone look for advice there on women :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, ColeMoney, 5'8manlet and 8 others
FMS is a circejerk ranting place for landwhale sheboon roasties , why would anyone look for advice there on women :unsure:
my logic is, if it is a female only subreddit - just like looksmax.org is male only - they are pretty honest and cruel interms of what they dislike about men so they are pretty unhinged. they dont virtual signal as much compared to their personas on other social media platforms. you will never 100% get honest answers ofc but id rather listen to what they have to say about an ideal man compared to what you fuckers have to say tbh a lot of people on this site are virgins, their advice is just as bad

They claim lot of BS, don't listen to them, watch what they do. They claim things like rape are the worst thing in the world and then they have rape fantasies and create subreddits to talk about how hard they cum when they got raped.
yea shit like that is why you are on a fucking list m8 lmao

nah from what ive read, they obviously want good looking men and they are quite picky about looks as well. i don't think anyone on the thread said they like bald men tbh. they also don't want a lazy social retard who cant take care of himself independently. women dont want to play mummy and take care of their boyfriend.

I would have to look there but I thought I saw that there one time though when ragging a man they love pointing out when he is balding. They talk all that mess but would have no issue banging a decent looking guy that did all the stuff they are complaining about. If I had to guess most of those women are frustrated 5/10s for their age and mad they can't lock down a 7/10 looks guy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Deleted member 8908
I would have to look there but I thought I saw that there one time though when ragging a man they love pointing out when he is balding. They talk all that mess but would have no issue banging a decent looking guy that did all the stuff they are complaining about. If I had to guess most of those women are frustrated 5/10s for their age and mad they can't lock down a 7/10 looks guy.
yea basically. its like that on both sides of the fence: ugly men want pretty women and ugly women want handsome men.
it's only handsome men and pretty women who truly find perfect partners who have pleasant personalities as well lol
ugly people - men and women - will settle for an abusive attractive person but attractive people can settle for other attractive people who arent abusive.
at the end of the day, I don't think theres much that stops ugly people from pursuing relationships, the problem is finding good ones.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Lawton88 and Deleted member 14781
FemaleDatingStrategy are hypocrites, they are mostly older women in their 30s and 40s who were sluts in their 20s, and now they want to settle down with a rich man, so they will tell men that they need to be in good shape and wealthy to be considered high value but that isn't really the case.

You're much better off taking advice from TRP or looking at the men that women pick in bars and clubs, it's all about looks and self confidence. Looks attract women and confidence carries the interaction towards the goal of hooking up.
Confidence alone isn't going to achieve anything if you're too ugly or too short for the woman you are trying to get, you need good enough looks too. Confidence is a requirement but it isn't very difficult to be confident, it's mostly about your mindset. In a sense, it is kind of what the guys on TRP call frame control, or "game". It isn't very difficult to learn or apply with experience, just don't expect to be a slayer on day 1, even if you look good.

Here is a great TRP youtube channel that I recommend you watch to understand what I am talking about: https://www.youtube.com/c/LivingALifeOfAbundance/

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, 5'8manlet, Fear and 3 others
my logic is, if it is a female only subreddit - just like looksmax.org is male only - they are pretty honest and cruel interms of what they dislike about men so they are pretty unhinged. they dont virtual signal as much compared to their personas on other social media platforms. you will never 100% get honest answers ofc but id rather listen to what they have to say about an ideal man compared to what you fuckers have to say tbh a lot of people on this site are virgins, their advice is just as bad
I get where you are coming from, but the main point of this forum (or other blackpill ones) is that the community’s knowledge (of male attractiveness) is based on science.

Sure most people here might be basement dwelling incels, but that doesn’t change the fact that women find for example hollow cheeks or compact midfaces attractive and users here know that many of these attractive traits are jn fact attainable for the regular Joe (with leaning down for example).

You can gather all the knowledge to looksmax according to science here. What you do with that knowledge is totally up to you.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Deleted member 14781
yea shit like that is why you are on a fucking list m8 lmao
What? They literally have a subreddit called "rapekink" where they discuss that stuff, I never advocated for rape, I advocate to not listen to what they say.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
What? They literally have a subreddit called "rapekink" where they discuss that stuff, I never advocated for rape, I advocate to not listen to what they say.
nah the point im trying to make is the words you wrote in the first post prolly set off a bunch of police radars. I'm joking ofc, you are irrelevant in the eyes of the police

redditi is the worst place to understand women.

i remember multiple times girl were saying "hands" are the most attractive turn on body part for men.
i'm gonna search through FDS website.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Looks234, Prettyboy and 1 other person
FemaleDatingStrategy are hypocrites, they are mostly older women in their 30s and 40s who were sluts in their 20s, and now they want to settle down with a rich man, so they will tell men that they need to be in good shape and wealthy to be considered high value but that isn't really the case.

You're much better off taking advice from TRP or looking at the men that women pick in bars and clubs, it's all about looks and self confidence. Looks attract women and confidence carries the interaction towards the goal of hooking up.
Confidence alone isn't going to achieve anything if you're too ugly or too short for the woman you are trying to get, you need good enough looks too. Confidence is a requirement but it isn't very difficult to be confident, it's mostly about your mindset. In a sense, it is kind of what the guys on TRP call frame control, or "game". It isn't very difficult to learn or apply with experience, just don't expect to be a slayer on day 1, even if you look good.

Here is a great TRP youtube channel that I recommend you watch to understand what I am talking about: https://www.youtube.com/c/LivingALifeOfAbundance/
tbh might watch it, honestly.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
no shit

this site is meant to help improve your looks and it does that very well but it is not meant for advice about women

most of the guys here are incels who haven't even been approached by a girl before, what are they going to know about getting with girls?

yea basically. its like that on both sides of the fence: ugly men want pretty women and ugly women want handsome men.
it's only handsome men and pretty women who truly find perfect partners who have pleasant personalities as well lol
ugly people - men and women - will settle for an abusive attractive person but attractive people can settle for other attractive people who arent abusive.
at the end of the day, I don't think theres much that stops ugly people from pursuing relationships, the problem is finding good ones.

Some decent points in there but I think in recent years its women with the unrealistic expectations and with the internet etc changing the game these 4/10 females will get attention while a 6/10 male won't get that much attention at all. Younger females are also more aggressive how they go after the better looking guys than years ago. When I was younger I never had these 5/10 and 6/10 females being that upfront like some are now. Not post high school anyway.

Actually, you have it all wrong.

It is quite easy for an ugly man to get a beautiful girlfriend.

It is only difficult for them to hookup with beautiful women.

There is a big difference between being in a committed relationship with restricted access to sex (after the honeymoon phase ends), and being a free hot single guy who can hookup with many women at the same time regularly without any commitment.

The reason why this forum preaches looksmaxxing is because most guys here want to be the guy who gets laid easily on a regular basis with hot women, and for that, you have to be good looking.

If your goal is just to get a girlfriend, then your problem is that you simply lack friends. Getting a girlfriend should be easy if you have lots of social circles. The reason why hookups are more difficult is because you cannot hookup with women who are in your social circles since it is too risky, so you can only hookup with women on Tinder or by cold approaching women in real life; both of those things can't be done successfully if you're ugly, but building social circles and getting dates is easy, it's just that you won't get laid on the first date, and you'll have to deal with commitment, drama and the loss of freedom that comes with having to explain where you go all the time. There are many drawbacks to being in a relationship, which is why I am not interested in doing that.

• +1
Reactions: Fear and Prettyboy
I get where you are coming from, but the main point of this forum (or other blackpill ones) is that the community’s knowledge (of male attractiveness) is based on science.

Sure most people here might be basement dwelling incels, but that doesn’t change the fact that women find for example hollow cheeks or compact midfaces attractive and users here know that many of these attractive traits are jn fact attainable for the regular Joe (with leaning down for example).

You can gather all the knowledge to looksmax according to science here. What you do with that knowledge is totally up to you.
the way i see it is - if both looksmax.org (all male) and femaledatingstrategy (all female) are both unreliable - take "good" information from both sources and (try to) disregard the pointless shit through common sense. I don't agree with the incel terminology and I do not like the fact that the site is full of autistic incels. But I can agree that the looks information (albeit, a bit over the top at time such as suggesting surgeries and shit) is important. just pick and choose which information is valuable and disregard the pointless shit ig

the way i see it is - if both looksmax.org (all male) and femaledatingstrategy (all female) are both unreliable - take "good" information from both sources and (try to) disregard the pointless shit through common sense. I don't agree with the incel terminology and I do not like the fact that the site is full of autistic incels. But I can agree that the looks information (albeit, a bit over the top at time such as suggesting surgeries and shit) is important. just pick and choose which information is valuable and disregard the pointless shit ig
Looksmaxx is all male so it can be an island of high IQ free thinkers in the ocean of the virtue signaling globohomo world we are living in:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Lawton88

women are easy as shit to understand when you understand these things, 1. looks are everything, 2. women lie even to themselves 3. 99% of them are insecure

no offense but your advice is kind of shit (well half of it) NEVER EVER EVER EVER get advice from female dating strategy unless you want to date specifically the LOWEST, BOTTOM OF THE BARREL type of women to exist. You're not going to find even one attractive girl on the entirety of female dating strategy, and most of the shit they say there is just pure lashing out at men in general.

but you're right about not getting advice from here, don't listen to a goddamn word any of these incels spout unless it's science based studies on objective male attractiveness

If you ACTUALLY want to understand women, go out and spend time with women, it's the only real way to do it.

• +1
Reactions: Fear and AsGoodAsItGets
Those female sites are a joke imo looking at them but what I have noticed myself (note that I haven't brought up the date word in years) is that the better looking ones do seem to get frustrated a little when they find out you aren't 6 figure guy even if you are a looksmatch. It seems they don't want friends knowing the guy isn't a lawyer or something. I get a laugh when I pick up on that as I never even asked to be a couple. As far as the 5/10s and 6/10s they have even snooped around on that before anything even happened. I can't count the times at the bars I have seen these same women quickly shoot down approaching male looks matches.

Could be interesting will check it out. Thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8908

That’s the most annoying youtube I’ve ever see. Holy shit

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
what they say is generally true imo. although perhaps a bit exaggerated because they're all bitter as fuark and thus shitting on men 24/7 similar to some posters here. they openly talk about all the things they find unattractive that women never talk about irl (balding, manletism, etc).

having said that, if you need dating 'strategy' as a woman, it's over.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Lawton88, randomuser2407 and 1 other person
looks matter.. its literally the first impression you give. idk about others but I'm here to improve looks and thats it, imagine getting dating advice about women from men who aren't getting any. Just improve looks as much as u can and then work on any social problems u have or do it simultaneously.. nothing wrong with that - just keep moving forward

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 8908 and randomuser2407
Yeah, I know, he does talk in quite an obnoxious manner but I have seen his videos and he is legit, he gets laid but because he has low standards and he looks good on his Tinder pictures, and he is confident enough to talk to women without shyness.

He has sex with women between the ages of 20 and 35, that is why he has so many options, he has had sex with women who were much older than him. But I think that it's better to do that than to have high standards when you already have very few options.

Also, he knows how to text women without being boring, and he gives amazing advice on this subject in this video:

Most of the stuff he talks about is just copy pasted from the TRP subreddit and Rollo Tomassi's Rational Male books, but he presents it in such a great way that it is much more helpful through this type of content than on the source material. What also helps is that he lives the lifestyle that he preaches to his viewers, which shows that he isn't a fraud and that what he does is achievable by most guys since he is not a very good looking guy and he is much shorter than average.

looks matter.. its literally the first impression you give. idk about others but I'm here to improve looks and thats it, imagine getting dating advice about women from men who aren't getting any. Just improve looks as much as u can and then work on any social problems u have or do it simultaneously.. nothing wrong with that - just keep moving forward
"imagine getting dating advice about women from men who aren't getting any."
yeye my thoughts exactly

what they say is generally true imo. although perhaps a bit exaggerated because they're all bitter as fuark and thus shitting on men 24/7 similar to some posters here. they openly talk about all the things they find unattractive that women never talk about irl (balding, manletism, etc).

having said that, if you need dating 'strategy' as a woman, it's over.
They call it FemaleDatingStrategy not in the getting laid sense, but in the getting rich sense instead.

The entire subreddit is dedicated to finding ways to legally steal money from rich successful men.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Prettyboy, thecel and Lawton88

Speaking of YouTube I wonder if there are ones telling women what they supposedly need to do to lock down well to do Chads. I have only noticed a few with the women complaining about Chad's behavior. I bet that would be some funny stuff. I doubt any females would be willing to tell the others the age wall is likely a reality for females if their standards are a well off Chad.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
They’re still Women; irrational and solipsistic by nature. They regurgitate whatever the popular opinion is and their “stance” on topics seldom stems from an objective rational point of view. This is because Females evolved being the physically weaker of the two sexes, they could not live out in the jungle alone so they depend on group acceptance for survival (also why they can never take accountability when proven wrong, it makes them look bad in the eyes of the group) and say and do things purely for social acceptance, irregardless of the facts. They are guided primarily by emotion rather than logic, so the conclusions they reach are often not sound.

a better subreddit I found is r/splendida

they seem to be a bit more realistic on there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, klamus and AsGoodAsItGets
The only way to understand women is to actually befriend them and get them to a comfortable enough position to where they open up to you about pretty much everything lol. That's what I did.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
just look at who's slaying in ur area tbh

The first step to understanding women is to understand that they are inferior retarded creatures

• +1
imagine being female and needing a dating strategy. jfl over for these roasties

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8908
Yet another faggy GrAYcel makes a thread and claims we didn't crack the code about women.

Guess what. We did. A long time ago already.

Understanding women = being good looking.

Anything else is betabuxx, jestermaxx or other BS which will ultimately result in either cuckery or divorcerape or even both at the same time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
It isn’t the least intelligent place on the internet, no. One of the most evil, certainly.

Imagine bothering understanding wimin jfl at you
You must learn to understand them. It's pretty simple. Thinking they're too hard to be understood is pure ignorance and foolishness.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 6403
its impossible to understand women. Thats why lesbians cant even stay together because women dont understand women
Women don't understand women. They're not made to on that level. Men on the other hand are. We're made to understand both men and women.

those sites are full of biased women who are bitter towards men due to rejection, cheating etc its not really a good source
But yeah, I also dont think here is a good place for dating advice

keep coping u fucking nigga with redpill mentality, u go to a channel with woman complaining while WOMAN ARE FUCKING LIARS

Its all about ur fucking face

time to get monobloc

• +1

Nobody looksmaxes on https://www.thefemaledatingstrategy.com/ they only do that on vindicta and even that is makeup/butt workouts. They want Chad to just come to them lmfao. Everyone here knows about fds.

Nobody comes here for actual advice on women anyway, they just come to vent how stacy aired them lmfao @LocalDanger

Who cares if we say -cel, -max and -let. It's the internet nobody cares, -let was part of normal culture anyway, and -max is slowly becoming apart of it.