How to add volume to hair?

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
Whenever I style my hair, it always becomes flat. No volume, no "height"

I usually slick it back so it's not an issue but still, how to add volume, "height" to hair when styling?

Maybe volume increasing shampoos? I’ve heard they’re worthless but women use them.

frizz it up with a towel then straighten it with your fingers (& product if you do that)

no clue
mine just naturally does the height

Wash your hair > towel dry > apply styling mousse to it > blow dry with roller comb > add gel or spray if you want

Wash your hair > towel dry > apply styling mousse to it > blow dry with roller comb > add gel or spray if you want
Is styling mousse key to hair "height"? I've only ever used clay and matt-paste

sea salt spray is good for that i think, saw some hair stylists recommend it

sea salt spray is good for that i think, saw some hair stylists recommend it
No, it's horrible. Tried it in the past, no volume whatsoever.

The trick is with a hair dryer. After brushing your damp hair backwards while blow drying for a few seconds, blow dry your hair forwards and use your hands and then blow dry back wards again. If you understand anything I am saying, I’m sure there is a video on YouTube demonstrating it

The trick is with a hair dryer. After brushing your damp hair backwards while blow drying for a few seconds, blow dry your hair forwards and use your hands and then blow dry back wards again. If you understand anything I am saying, I’m sure there is a video on YouTube demonstrating it
I usually just comb my hair to the sides, to the left then to the right and repeat this like 3-4 times while blowdrying. Is this the wrong way to do it?

I don’t know tbh I just do the method my barber does. I guess there are different ways of doing things and maybe a persons hair type plays a role in this

3-wetter-taft-volumen-powder--10000936_B_P.jpg