How to afford surgery

Oxygen

Oxygen

Ascending!!!
Tell me how you plan to afford surgery or how one can afford surgery before the age of 25

Loan from parents

just shoot yourself bhai

i dont need surgery because im hot but get a job basically

I'm 18 and working as a cashier rn, 18.5 hours a week 13.5 rate been doing since the summer and I'm at almost 4.6k. Doing all this while keeping up my education, too, which should show up well on a college application.

I'll be taking a gap year after my senior year ends so I'll probably find a better paying job and max out even more on money. I'm also gonna put my money into the sp 500 index fund and get free money basically. I'll only have to pay taxes after I take out money from it which is nice.

All of this is for my future hardmaxxes in case I need to do more than a few jaw filler procedures.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 38639, 2025 chad candidate, Deleted member 21048 and 1 other person
Also if I'm really desperate I can just sell all of my guitars and probably get an easy 5-6k back but that would actually be suifuel and would probably cause irreversible regret

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 38639, 2025 chad candidate, Deleted member 21048 and 1 other person
Tell me how you plan to afford surgery or how one can afford surgery before the age of 25
maybe just dont get surgery since its cope, geneticsmaxx asap

You either firm a crappy job and save like a crazy person, or you go for a proper career and risk having to wait till 25+ to make enough

If you live in Jew SA just live with parents and walk to a shit tier job and u will have like $30k in 1 year

Learn parging if you live in the us or canada or can charge 1to2k per house for 5 or less hours of work easy way to get money