how to afford your non-nt adventures

drxkes

drxkes

Silver
Hey everyone, with someone who just started thinking about the most important part of my looksmaxxing journey (being money) I thought I'd make a quick guide/documentation on what I'm going to do to afford my non-nt adventures.

First: Ewhoring / Catfishing:

I already made $30 on my first day of doing this shit, It's a free money method. Here the general steps. Get an "Ewhore Pack" (consists of pictures of a girl) and make a couple of social accounts: Reddit, Twitter, Insta, Etc (I had success from Reddit) Post some pictures and for Reddit in specific go to sexting subreddits and say "I'm horny and want to trade add my snap" After that you wait for the adds to start coming in (trust me there's a lot I got 10-20) Next is converting them to buyers, this is the most important step. Ask if "they are interested in buying" and then if they are keep going if not just block them they are a waste of time. If they ask for live snaps or that bullshit use a app called OVF EDITOR dm me if you need the sauce for that, and then your set. Give them a realistic cashapp or some shit and your set.

Crypto Swifting:

Someone PMO to this I gotta check if its a scam or not ill keep yall updated

White Card Method:

This might be dead in some states but when I get the capital im trying it out (The testorone wont pay for itself)

Working an actual job ffs:

Will get to this, currently a lil to young

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Htobrother, aber and 1 other person
bump

• +1
Reactions: aber and PointOfNoReturn

I already made $30 on my first day of doing this shit, It's a free money method. Here the general steps. Get an "Ewhore Pack" (consists of pictures of a girl) and make a couple of social accounts: Reddit, Twitter, Insta, Etc (I had success from Reddit) Post some pictures and for Reddit in specific go to sexting subreddits and say "I'm horny and want to trade add my snap" After that you wait for the adds to start coming in (trust me there's a lot I got 10-20) Next is converting them to buyers, this is the most important step. Ask if "they are interested in buying" and then if they are keep going if not just block them they are a waste of time. If they ask for live snaps or that bullshit use a app called OVF EDITOR dm me if you need the sauce for that, and then your set. Give them a realistic cashapp or some shit and your set.
that’s just ultimate degeneracy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BecomingHuman, RAMU KAKA, aestheticsrespecter and 1 other person
Men will always be horny beasts, especially if you go after 40yo sub3’s. Easy method!

This how you make money bro idc
its gonna pay for my test tho
shits prolly gonna mess w ur mental health after doing it for long enough, saw another thread b4 of some guy doing this and he said he eventually quit because it made him feel disgusting. there’s so many better ways

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
shits prolly gonna mess w ur mental health after doing it for long enough, saw another thread b4 of some guy doing this and he said he eventually quit because it made him feel disgusting. there’s so many better ways
yeah honestly this is true, I plan on scaling it out a lil so I don't have to talk to nasty old men, and maybe get a couple of bhais to help me. Honestly, the whole ewhore market isn't that saturated. I plan on moving on to other methods though, but if I make $$$ ewhoring I might pull a andrew tate

• +1
Reactions: vzidel
yeah honestly this is true, I plan on scaling it out a lil so I don't have to talk to nasty old men, and maybe get a couple of bhais to help me. Honestly, the whole ewhore market isn't that saturated. I plan on moving on to other methods though, but if I make $$$ ewhoring I might pull a andrew tate
i’ve seen a couple people make sort of like fake onlyfans using ai girls, somehow ppl fall for it and buy it, and some of the accounts i’ve seen are really popular with lots of followers. you could try that as well. i personally don’t use any of these methods but i thought id just let you kniw

i’ve seen a couple people make sort of like fake onlyfans using ai girls, somehow ppl fall for it and buy it, and some of the accounts i’ve seen are really popular with lots of followers. you could try that as well. i personally don’t use any of these methods but i thought id just let you kniw
thanks for the tips bhai I will def check that out

I never felt disgusting, I would genuinely laugh my ass off texting these low iq weirdos. “I enjoyed it, I was good at it”

I'll help if you're scaling, I have no soul to be tainted so its all g

• +1
Reactions: drxkes
Where do you find an ewhore pack, i'm too lady to do the shit myself, i've done something similar before, it's a hassle finding good "content" lol

Hey everyone, with someone who just started thinking about the most important part of my looksmaxxing journey (being money) I thought I'd make a quick guide/documentation on what I'm going to do to afford my non-nt adventures.

Crypto Swifting:

Someone PMO to this I gotta check if its a scam or not ill keep yall updated

White Card Method:

This might be dead in some states but when I get the capital im trying it out (The testorone wont pay for itself)

Working an actual job ffs:

Will get to this, currently a lil to young
Only If i had a pussy:feelswhy:

Js use real girls for this, like a onlyfans pimp

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother