How to age good ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
How to age good and gracefully ?

textured-background-with-variety-of-mens-and-womens-blue-jeans-picture-id1182646775

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister, Deprived, zharupodrugu and 2 others
Vit C
Sunscreen
No alcohol, smoking
Good sleep
Low sugar diet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, GRIID, IIIlIIlllIllIIIll and 9 others
Natural aging is what you should strive for, not looking like a fetus in your sixties. Just stay healthy and you'll age as you should. Don't cope by trying to look young, it usually doesn't end well (you'll look uncanny and weird).

BONES AND FAT

Rope to ending aging process

The average age of users here is like 15 you think these mfs know

Smoke at least a pack of cigarettes a day and drink twice the recommended weekly alcohol unit dosage. Remember to smoke as much weed as possible and never wear sunscreen. And that should be just about it.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Elvisandreaa, Moggie and 1 other person
Maintain a low stress life. Consistent high stress ages you bad.

avoid excessive sun exposure. The sun's UV rays are ionizing radiation and will slowly destroy your skin. If you have to go outside for a while, put on a hat and or put some sunscreen on.

get tretinoin if you can (I can't so I use retinol as a cope)

never smoke, that will give you huge amounts of wrinkles. Smoking is actually what created the stereotype of whites aging like shit, because older whites would smoke like crazy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066
Smoke at least a pack of cigarettes a day and drink twice the recommended weekly alcohol unit dosage. Remember to smoke as much weed as possible and never wear sunscreen. And that should be just about it.
Also give all your money too me so I can get the mew mew doll.

• Love it
Only bones matter muh skincare. if you have shit bones you will age like shit. Bradd pitt and tom cruise both have amazing bones

• +1

avoid excessive sun exposure. The sun's UV rays are ionizing radiation and will slowly destroy your skin. If you have to go outside for a while, put on a hat and or put some sunscreen on.

never smoke, that will give you huge amounts of wrinkles. Smoking is actually what created the stereotype of whites aging like shit, because older whites would smoke like crazy.
Non ionizing.

Non ionizing.
"There are also different types of UV rays, based on how much energy they have. Higher-energy UV rays are a form of ionizing radiation."

"Ultraviolet (UV) radiation is a form of electromagnetic radiation that comes from the sun and man-made sources like tanning beds and welding torches."

It's so easy to debunk incels thinking they can make quick two word replies.

"There are also different types of UV rays, based on how much energy they have. Higher-energy UV rays are a form of ionizing radiation."

"Ultraviolet (UV) radiation is a form of electromagnetic radiation that comes from the sun and man-made sources like tanning beds and welding torches."

does injecting or taking testosterone age u badly ? or like have any other side effects

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
does injecting or taking testosterone age u badly ? or like have any other side effects
Well it will make you look more mature, more facial hair, deeper voice etc. you obviously wont look like a teenager for very long.

Also T can convert into DHT which can damage hair.

Well it will make you look more mature, more facial hair, deeper voice etc. you obviously wont look like a teenager for very long.

Also T can convert into DHT which can damage hair.
oh fuck damn... i see what about natural lifting for like health and overall strength ? I heard that gymcelling everyday can cause stress and like bloating etc. to aging

• Hmm...
oh fuck damn... i see what about natural lifting for like health and overall strength ? I heard that gymcelling everyday can cause stress and like bloating etc. to aging
Some people do bloat from roiding.

Natural exercise shouldn't be bad.

Aerobic exercise is the most healthy

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Some people do bloat from roiding.

Natural exercise shouldn't be bad.

Aerobic exercise is the most healthy
i see i just want to have a lean body like brad pitt from fight club

• Hmm...
Then you'll need to gymmax
will it take long to get a body like that natty ? and i think i should focus on caloric defciet and combine strength and hypertrohpy training which is 3 set's of 12 rep's with heavy weights

• Hmm...
will it take long to get a body like that natty ? and i think i should focus on caloric defciet and combine strength and hypertrohpy training which is 3 set's of 12 rep's with heavy weights
I don't know. I'm a femboy going in the exact opposite direction lookswise

• Love it
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
I don't know. I'm a femboy going in the exact opposite direction lookswise
Yike's if u was in prison u would be getting analed daily and cummed in by orge's

• Woah

Ultraviolet (UV) radiation is a form of non-ionizing radiation that is emitted by the sun and artificial sources, such as tanning beds. While it has some benefits for people, including the creation of Vitamin D, it also can cause health risks. Our natural source of UV radiation: The sun.

https://www.cdc.gov › nceh › features

UV Radiation | NCEH Environmental Health Features - CDC

X-rays are ionizing. They cause internal cancers. Sun causes surface cancer. Because it isn’t ionizing. (Does go through the body)

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
The number one thing is fitness. Impossible to age well and be fat

Second is skincare

Next is just pretty much genetics

• +1
Ultraviolet (UV) radiation is a form of non-ionizing radiation that is emitted by the sun and artificial sources, such as tanning beds. While it has some benefits for people, including the creation of Vitamin D, it also can cause health risks. Our natural source of UV radiation: The sun.
View attachment 1904398
https://www.cdc.gov › nceh › features

UV Radiation | NCEH Environmental Health Features - CDC

X-rays are ionizing. They cause internal cancers. Sun causes surface cancer. Because it isn’t ionizing. (Does go through the body)
just posting that doesn't overpower my source that says the opposite

"Higher-energy UV rays are a form of ionizing radiation"

There are even more sources that show it can both be ionizing and non ionizing

"Ultraviolet light (UV) has two levels of radiation, ionizing and non-ionizing, which are separated by the length of waves they emit."

So I don't see the point of you just rejecting my source right away when there are clearly several more sources that agree with me.

• +1

why dont you get curology then they can give you tret

• Woah
i don't know what it is.

huh?
make a curology account and tell them you used tretinoin in the past and they will give it to you dont need a prescription really

• Woah
make a curology account and tell them you used tretinoin in the past and they will give it to you dont need a prescription really
yeah but do they deliver to my country?

i don't want to rely on anon's charity. thanks for the offer though.
tretinoin should be a human right plus the more you want to get the purging out of the way as soon as possible

• Woah
tretinoin should be a human right plus the more you want to get the purging out of the way as soon as possible
i agree. it's more important than freedom of speech.

Once you are in your 30s this is what will slow aging down.

Plasma removal
Senescent cell flushing/removal
NAD+ precursors
Calcium AKG
Whole blood donations to get Ferritin iron levels in a range of about 100 or a little under that.

• Love it
Once you are in your 30s this is what will slow aging down.

Plasma removal
Senescent cell flushing/removal
NAD+ precursors
Calcium AKG
Whole blood donations to get Ferritin iron levels in a range of about 100 or a little under that.
I'd also add
Occasional Red Light
Keeping Thyroid healthy
Keeping fit and being in some good physical shape
Sex (probably)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88
just posting that doesn't overpower my source that says the opposite

"Higher-energy UV rays are a form of ionizing radiation"

There are even more sources that show it can both be ionizing and non ionizing

"Ultraviolet light (UV) has two levels of radiation, ionizing and non-ionizing, which are separated by the length of waves they emit."

So I don't see the point of you just rejecting my source right away when there are clearly several more sources that agree with me.
I know I’m 100% right on this. UVA and uvb are non ionizing

You’re cherry picking semantics to support your wrong claim

Look at how random that link is that you sent.

Anyone here just google “is sunlight ionizing radiation”.

We’re talking about the sun. Not some weird uva / uvb made by a human

I know I’m 100% right on this. UVA and uvb are non ionizing

You’re cherry picking semantics to support your wrong claim
i'm not going to continue arguing with you anymore. I've literally shown with studies. now piss off.