How to age slowly visually/ reverse visual age appearance in face and body

can’t relate

can’t relate

Roped femboy
I was asking someone for anti-aging tips because I want to remain looking JB or younger, and they told me that if I want to slow down or reverse the visible signs of aging, I would need to have good facial bones, prevent sagging facial fat pads, and maintain good collagen levels.

What exactly happens to the bones that makes you look older as you age? They mentioned good bones, but that is vague. How can I prevent or reverse whatever happens to the bones that makes you look older? Also, how can I prevent or reverse the sagging of fat pads as I age?

Also is collagen what keeps you body’s skin very tight and lifted? I heard people can get saggy skin as they age due to poor “fascia” in the body

You didnt rope
Youre still posting threads
Fucking liar

You didnt rope
Youre still posting threads
Fucking liar
Well I wrote that when I did try to rope long ago but failed. I’ve been looking for accessible painless methods ever since it’s pretty hard to find accessible painless self unaliving methods so I’ve kind of given up on my attempts but I know it’ll come back and I’ll start looking for more. You think if I didn’t have access to a gun right now I wouldn’t shoot myself? But I don’t so I might as well make myself pretty and try to improve my life

The only acceptable carbs are raw milk and unheated raw honey. That way you won’t glycate.