How to alter my phenotype even more?

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
People say I look like my biologival father and it pisses me off ngl… no matter how much I become better people will say I look like him

My plan is, get a golden tan like thom strijd, surfer blonde/brown hair, tattoo freckles. What else can I fucking do to not just ‘looksmax’ but look unrecognizable from that nigger?

• So Sad
Reactions: wastedspermcel
People say I look like my biologival father and it pisses me off ngl… no matter how much I become better people will say I look like him

My plan is, get a golden tan like thom strijd, surfer blonde/brown hair, tattoo freckles. What else can I fucking do to not just ‘looksmax’ but look unrecognizable from that nigger?
Respect your father + Don't use rude language to describe him.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: alurmo, wastedspermcel, Suimaxxer and 1 other person
Respect your father + Don't use rude language to describe him.
My father? Who is that nigger abandoning his family in the airport while stuffing his mouth w muffins and instead of paying dor child support he goes on and pays for prostitutes of nyc

My father? Who is that nigger abandoning his family in the airport while stuffing his mouth w muffins and instead of paying dor child support he goes on and pays for prostitutes of nyc
atleast you didn't get abused lucky nigger

• Love it
Reactions: Timmy
Bro no dont kill. Humiliate. Does he have pedophilic tendencies? If yes then perfect you can make a setup like a chris hansen plot. Thats what Im gonna do
he's an abusive piece of shit. what can i do

I think its my eye area too. I’m gonna get eye surgery from dr.taban. Turn them deepset

Jfl I havw the same forehead/brow area thingy as this foid

The surgery will be PERFECT

Bro no dont kill. Humiliate. Does he have pedophilic tendencies? If yes then perfect you can make a setup like a chris hansen plot. Thats what Im gonna do
jfl tag me and do it live

• So Sad
Reactions: Timmy