• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuse, thorns, zurzolo and 6 others
only do it if she shows significant iois

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, zurzolo, Kanye West's Cousin and 3 others
Like smiling/ giggling ?
yeah maybe not giggling unless shes talking to friends but it depends on a case by case. you will know it when you see it

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Had a girl stare at me while I was on machine for like 10 seconds or a little more and my dumbass was still too nervous to approach her.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Be a dark triad chad like me and they'll send choosing signals/approach you. I don't shit where I eat though, so I ignore them unless they greet me. I suggest you do the same and just focus on gymaxxing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, synock21 and zurzolo
Be a dark triad chad like me and they'll send choosing signals/approach you. I don't shit where I eat though, so I ignore them unless they greet me. I suggest you do the same and just focus on gymaxxing.
i dont want to be a gymcel tho ngl, itll fuck up my face, im only going to the gym cus my neighbor invited me lol

Had a girl stare at me while I was on machine for like 10 seconds or a little more and my dumbass was still too nervous to approach her.
if you were going to approach, what would you have said? I would have just smiled at her

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
im so dark triad women instantly drop their panties when they see me, it happens all the time, im almost starting to dislike it

@CarrotMaxxer
what do you think?

• Hmm...
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Also dalits i just turned 18 a couple months ago, would it be possible for me to slay milfs too?

I would ask for her name and then ask if she needed help with anything.
thats cucked bro, that aint getting you anywhere. How do you think she'd respond

• +1
thats cucked bro, that aint getting you anywhere. How do you think she'd respond
What am I supposed to say then? Saying nothing clearly gets you nowhere as well.

• So Sad
Reactions: synock21
@CarrotMaxxer
what do you think?
I gotchu

step 1: simple shit like smiling and saying hi when u walk past her n stuff
2: give her a simple compliment like "oh u look good" , or "i always see you here, keep putting in the work" or sum shit (idk how to compliment women)
3: ask for the insta

also i made a joke with sum gym girl b4 like "oh i squat more than you my ass is prolly bigger than urs" or sum shit and that worked well so u could try that ig

• Love it
I gotchu

step 1: simple shit like smiling and saying hi when u walk past her n stuff
2: give her a simple compliment like "oh u look good" , or "i always see you here, keep putting in the work" or sum shit (idk how to compliment women)
3: ask for the insta

also i made a joke with sum gym girl b4 like "oh i squat more than you my ass is prolly bigger than urs" or sum shit and that worked well so u could try that ig
thats good shit nigga, what else do i say

• +1
I would ask for her name and then ask if she needed help with anything.
i just dont think you should say " do you need help with anything". Seems like you are belittling her ykwim?

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
you tryna get tiktok famous?

• JFL
Reactions: synock21 and CarrotMaxxer
i dont want to be a gymcel tho ngl, itll fuck up my face, im only going to the gym cus my neighbor invited me lol
Fuck up your face how broski. If anything it'll boost your attractiveness. Foids love a muscular body (unless you're a monstrous sub5cel of course).

How will it fuck up ur face

YES YES YES
I restarted 5 days ago

How long until my eyes stay hooded the whole day? They still unhood a little at the end of the day

Just be gigachad theory

I restarted 5 days ago

How long until my eyes stay hooded the whole day? They still unhood a little at the end of the day
i think most peoples eyes have more uee by the end of the day

i would ask the bitch if she can help spot me then struggle with the weights so she puts tits on face
woahhhh bro explain this strat, its only my second day in the gym

woahhhh bro explain this strat, its only my second day in the gym
something like this

when u start struggling to push it back up the female will lean in with her titties

• JFL
something like this

when u start struggling to push it back up the female will lean in with her titties

this is valid af bro, i love the .org community for helping me slay. Should my first gym slay be a fatty or a baddie?