How to approach foids without getting laughed at or being a creep?

BasedCoper

BasedCoper

One Of These Days, I’m Gonna Get Organezized
Wtf am I supposed to say as a first sentence to break the ice? I'm low IQ :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
"please don't call the police"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Sal, Ronnie Kray and 3 others
Wtf am I supposed to say as a first sentence to break the ice? I'm low IQ :feelsuhh:
Be goodlooking, how many times does this have to be said?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Romeo1111, hebbewem and 13 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, R@m@ and Deleted member 13335
Take psychedelics that will reduce your anxiety.
I should just stop being a pussy and do it tbh if it doesn't work I can try some LSD

Approach from behind. She will not laugh, I promise.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Limbo, hebbewem, Deleted member 10524 and 3 others
I should just stop being a pussy and do it tbh if it doesn't work I can try some LSD
Gymcel and do combat sports to raise your T levels that should do something. If it doesn't work you can still take SSRIs, MDMA or psychedelics. I would recommend magic mushrooms because in my opinion that is the best for killing anxiety

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Be attractive
Be in a place full of women
Notice someone who is checking you out
Approach

• WTF
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Well, there are whole books written only about the subject of approaching, just the first few seconds of your interaction with a woman, there's a lot to learn here, basically there are two types of approaches:
- direct - when you just go to a girl and say something like: I like you, You're beautiful, I want to date you, etc., this method is for Chads only, and can hilariously backfire if your looks are below average.
- indirect - you approach the girl and ask her something, like directions, what's the time, something related to the place or what's happening around you, and you start to ask her more stuff and build a conversation in such a way that you start to flirt with her and eventually ask her out...If she doesn't engage in the conversation, seems uninterested, gives one-word replies, etc., it's obvious she's not into you, so you can just say goodbye, without experiencing a direct, hard, traumatic rejection.

• +1
Reactions: CANI and BasedCoper
Be attractive
Be in a place full of women
Notice someone who is checking you out
Approach
I have to try to know i'm probably gonna get rejected by every foid :feelshaha::feelsrope:

Well, there are whole books written only about the subject of approaching, just the first few seconds of your interaction with a woman, there's a lot to learn here, basically there are two types of approaches:
- direct - when you just go to a girl and say something like: I like you, You're beautiful, I want to date you, etc., this method is for Chads only, and can hilariously backfire if your looks are below average.
- indirect - you approach the girl and ask her something, like directions, what's the time, something related to the place or what's happening around you, and you start to ask her more stuff and build a conversation in such a way that you start to flirt with her and eventually ask her out...If she doesn't engage in the conversation, seems uninterested, gives one-word replies, etc., it's obvious she's not into you, so you can just say goodbye, without experiencing a direct, hard, traumatic rejection.
Thats some good advice :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Kill yourself stupid nigger

• JFL
Reactions: BasedCoper
I am older but my rule now is I don't approach unless she gives clear signals she is interested. Many will tap you on the back as they pass by or something similar if really interested. Usually the looks matched ones will keep glancing or messing with their hair etc. One good way of knowing if they aren't interestedis giving some short stares and seeing what she does. They will usually make it clear if they really aren't into you with some look on her face. I haven't given them the satisfaction of shooting me down in years by following those steps.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Limbo, CANI, owlofathena and 2 others
Hi good morning, how are you?

How many years have you not talked to other human beings?:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and court monarch777
Its not so much about what you say or how you behave, its about how you look and the judgement women cast on you based on your looks.

• +1
Gymcel and do combat sports to raise your T levels that should do something. If it doesn't work you can still take SSRIs, MDMA or psychedelics. I would recommend magic mushrooms because in my opinion that is the best for killing anxiety
why would shrooms help with approach anxiety. Do you have personal experience?

• +1
Be Chad

• JFL
just say hi. works for chad :Comfy:

• JFL
Be goodlooking, how many times does this have to be said?
I'm good looking and woman still get creeped out well English woman do I think uk woman find blonde men creepy unless your pitt

Attachments

• VID_19741003_122802_430.mp4
    198.4 KB
  • VID-20210625-WA0028.mp4
    1.1 MB
  • +1
Reactions: prettyboyswag and BasedCoper
I'm good looking and woman still get creeped out well English woman do I think uk woman find blonde men creepy unless your pitt

I think you might be overreacting to how they replied to you. Even Stacy's that for whatever reason think you aren't their type won't act like a good looking guy hitiing on them is a creep like they will other guys. I have seen them routinely do it to average looking Joe however.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Just make sure you dont look like a creep (well groomed, nice clothes) and ask her name and start a convo. Works every time.

Just make sure you dont look like a creep (well groomed, nice clothes) and ask her name and start a convo. Works every time.
holy fuck im so retarded. Thanks for the convo opener. Time to try to slay :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: coolguy1
Even with anxiety pills I still can't go outside.

What anxiety pills. SSRI? Don't work for everyone. Psychedelics on the other hand can clear the brain and erase years of depression and anxiety by reducing amygdala activity. Psilocybin, LSD, ketamine, DMT - try them. They might make you a different person or at least make you see the world from a different perspective.

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
First thing first, make sure you received IOIs beforehand

UK is rough for cold approach! (culturally, it's not like it is in the US. English people in general just don't talk to strangers. They find it weird.)
I have many friends and only 2 of them (chads) can get amazing results and even get approached by girls lots at night

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus
Don’t approach females when they’re in a group or together. Most of the time you’re not welcome.

If she’s alone, literally go and introduce yourself. Have something to say and be interesting otherwise you just bothering her.

• +1
what's your go too lines
If she is alone?

You can literally say anything to her along as she isn't clearly busy. In todays society women are hardly getting approached in real life but getting flooded in their dms. Just compliment her or say something to start the small talk and bag her number by saying you have to leave or something.

You have to realize rejection is apart of the game and you should never walk out feeling like you failed. You either win her number or you learn. And its always not you.

Idk watch how this man does things. He's 100% real and looks like a 6/10. Honestly confidence and being able to carry a convo is the biggest turn on for average females.

GL.

If she is alone?

You can literally say anything to her along as she isn't clearly busy. In todays society women are hardly getting approached in real life but getting flooded in their dms. Just compliment her or say something to start the small talk and bag her number by saying you have to leave or something.

You have to realize rejection is apart of the game and you should never walk out feeling like you failed. You either win her number or you learn. And its always not you.

Idk watch how this man does things. He's 100% real and looks like a 6/10. Honestly confidence and being able to carry a convo is the biggest turn on for average females.

GL.

I was actually asking out of curiosity (your idea of 'having something to say' and 'being interesting')
I've made many hundreds of cold approaches. It's how i've gotten all but 1 of my lays

can't' see vid.
Edit: I can now. Jack Demno. yeah, i've see his stuff

I was actually asking out of curiosity (your idea of 'having something to say' and 'being interesting')
I've made many hundreds of cold approaches. It's how i've gotten all but 1 of my lays

can't' see vid.
Edit: I can now. Jack Demno. yeah, i've see his stuff
Honestly my go to is complimenting a female right off the bat. If she sitting alone go up to her and say I saw you and just had to say hi. Im relatively a 7/10 and she will understand your intentions. She will then most likely give you her number cause shes going to know while you're talking what your intentions are. You have to make your intention very clear. Not too flirtatious and not too friend talk. Make her laugh cause you will be on her head the whole day when you do that.

Don't take yourself too seriously aswell. Joke around and also make sure she knows that you want to be more than friends.

And if you get a no then think back and put yourself into her shoes and her eyes and replay the whole encounter in your head. You will find flaws easily and just fix those up.

My go to pick up lines on female:

"You play sports?" And if she says yea, say "Damn you must be a superstar lemme get yo jersey" she can say whatever, it don't matter. then you say "No no I mean yo name and yo number"

LITERALLY BAG FUCKING CERTIFIED. She gon laugh, she gon think you cute, and she gonna remember you.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
When its really dark and when she is alone and follow her for awhile before you ask her out

Unless you are gl you need to develop an open and interesting personality. You need to have good convo skills and interesting story’s to tell. At some point you will be in a circle talking about random stuff. Be it at a home party, a friendly meetup in a park or even a club. At some point you and some people are going to sit down and talk and if you aren’t gl you have to have something else to make the girl interested in you. Aka be interesting. really approaching I don’t think it’s a good idea. Some guys can do it but they are just nt af.

No IOIs = they don't want your attention in the first place
I'm sorry

you made a logic error bro

IOI = girl is potentially interested (youre right)

but many girls, especially cute girls, are masters at hiding their interest !

didnt u notice hot girls act like bitch ? they do this to everyone, not just ugly guys

if you only approach the 5% that eye fuck you then you're missing out on a lot of opportunities

Last edited:

yes i agree 1000%

its why i do only daytime now

any average guy is having a real hard time on tinder atm

they get to see what its like to be an ugly guy

Honestly my go to is complimenting a female right off the bat. If she sitting alone go up to her and say I saw you and just had to say hi. Im relatively a 7/10 and she will understand your intentions. She will then most likely give you her number cause shes going to know while you're talking what your intentions are. You have to make your intention very clear. Not too flirtatious and not too friend talk. Make her laugh cause you will be on her head the whole day when you do that.

Don't take yourself too seriously aswell. Joke around and also make sure she knows that you want to be more than friends.

And if you get a no then think back and put yourself into her shoes and her eyes and replay the whole encounter in your head. You will find flaws easily and just fix those up.

My go to pick up lines on female:

"You play sports?" And if she says yea, say "Damn you must be a superstar lemme get yo jersey" she can say whatever, it don't matter. then you say "No no I mean yo name and yo number"

LITERALLY BAG FUCKING CERTIFIED. She gon laugh, she gon think you cute, and she gonna remember you.
another @copingvolcel

:LOL: funny to see someone criticise a guy who obviously has experience talking to girls irl