How to approach the girl I love in her bus

BlackPillBRUTAL

BlackPillBRUTAL

Iron
So here's the thing guys, the girl I'm in love with uses a different bus from mine but from the beginning of the school year I'm going to take the same one to see her, I'm going to ask a friend of mine who's in her high school (we don't go to the same high school) to get the schedule of her class and I'm going to use it to see her, but I don't have any idea of how to approach her? and I'm terribly afraid that she's going to reject me, because I'm not a chad nick bateman

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Danish_Retard, owlofathena and 5 others
Help

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Maybe just ask smthing about school first

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
"Show her your iphone and she'll suck your dick in an instant" - @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, PYT, MikeMew'sBitch and 8 others
OP after being brutally rejected

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem, PubertyMaxxer, .👽. and 5 others
Do you have a mutual friend? Warm approach would make this alot easier.

If not you will just have to cold approach her when she isn't particularly busy. For example ask if you can sit next to her on the bus, then start talking to her. "Is this seat taken?". Or you can try sliding into her DMs (higher risk).

Have some small talk convosation topics planned in your head. For example "what subjects did you take". "Did you do anything this summer (consider lockdown)".

Ultimately if you want to go talk to her, you will have to approach her. Just try and do it when its socially acceptable to do so, to minimise your chance of rejection.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Reoa, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
don't you have a girlfriend?

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 5786 and Cidre enjoyer
Thats sound good, like what ? we restart school in 3 days
generic small talk, what subjects are you taking, what did you do this summer. Then ask for social media/number before you leave.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 5786, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
caging at this JFL farming troll

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Lars
So here's the thing guys, the girl I'm in love with uses a different bus from mine but from the beginning of the school year I'm going to take the same one to see her, I'm going to ask a friend of mine who's in her high school (we don't go to the same high school) to get the schedule of her class and I'm going to use it to see her, but I don't have any idea of how to approach her? and I'm terribly afraid that she's going to reject me, because I'm not a chad nick bateman
Better make sure you have dirt on that friend. He could kill you social wise if that shit comes out. Nothing wrong with what you do ngl everyone does weird shit. But make sure you don’t commit social suicide if that shot comes out. Better to make sure it doesn’t

Reminder this is the same nigga claiming his gf was cucking him with some champion boxer in the last thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, .👽., Cidre enjoyer and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., mulattomaxxer and RichardSpencel
Just walk up to her and ask her to marry you..its very easy

Some fat ethnic girl goes to same bus as me everymorning im starting to feel like she is stalking me

Some fat ethnic girl goes to same bus as me everymorning im starting to feel like she is stalking me
Btches do That stuff quite often. Wouldn’t be surprised

show your cock

and I'm terribly afraid that she's going to reject me,
life as a man. You have to be able to deal with above fear. Because most of the time as a man, you will be rejected. it's just how it is, due to female pickiness and so on reasons.

• Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Niggaz here should learn to estimate their looks level in the mirror and decide if they should approach or not. Its pretty easy nigga. If you are fairly tall and estimate you look decent than approach. Use prime gandy, chico and opry to compare your looks level nigga its simply

subtle ioi if she likes you it's on if not, over. don't fuck yourself

in case not troll thread

Pray to Eriksen

Love = :bluepill::soy::feelsuhh: cope.

Love = :bluepill::soy::feelsuhh: cope.