How to approach?

UltraExtremeIntense

UltraExtremeIntense

It’s time
I keep seeing this one girl at school. I want to approach but I've never spoken to her before. Im not sure if ill come off as weird. She's shy and English isn't her first language, no idea how to start a conversation other than being direct about my intentions. What should I do lads?

If you see her with someone you know or something just go say hi. JL at straight up telling her that you’re interested

If you see her with someone you know or something just go say hi. JL at straight up telling her that you’re interested
It could possibly work but I only know one of her friends so its a bit impractical.

• +1
Reactions: Immanuel
Give her a note like blackoutwhitesin did

Send her dick pic

You grab her ass.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
Message her on social media

Just keep looking at her, if she doesn't approach you or stare back at the very least, it's over.

Step 1: don't be autistic
Step 2: ???
Step 3: success

@HorseFace

You askin' me?

I dont know, maybe if you have any subjects together you could start a conversation around that? Or you could just say hi, worst thing you could do is doing nothing and then regreting it.

• +1
Reactions: Claire Violet
You askin' me?

I dont know, maybe if you have any subjects together you could start a conversation around that? Or you could just say hi, worst thing you could do is doing nothing and then regreting it.
I just wanted to get your attention. But i can’t even say hi to girls I found attractive.
Step 1: don't be autistic
Step 2: ???
Step 3: success
Lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
be good looking

• +1
Reactions: Sub5virgin
If she isn’t already giving you IOI's, then don’t bother approaching.

• +1
Reactions: Sub5virgin
I just wanted to get your attention. But i can’t even say hi to girls I found attractive.

Lol.
U need to limit ur fapping and I promise u'll start to unconsciously flirt with girls.

That seems kinda stupid
Trust me, it’s not. Women always make the first move by sending IOI’s to the men they’re attracted to. You can’t just approach a girl who doesn’t acknowledge your existence.

Something like this should be natural, i tried this once you cannot setup a scenario in life it will always go different than how you anticipate it.

I tried to approach a girl once in a small store with a line in my head, it didnt work because i was nervous, you always get something said to you that you are not prepared for, Stick with the 5 second rule. you see something you like just go do it right then and there, i had multple girls interested in me and i knew they where but i didnt apporach and they left... thats the worst feeling trust me. just go do it right then and there dont be dicking. if she dont like you she dont, keep it movin.
Trust me, it’s not. Women always make the first move by sending IOI’s to the men they’re attracted to. You can’t just approach a girl who doesn’t acknowledge your existence.

and yeah thats right, girls do that, only in guys they like ofcourse they send interest with subtle IOI's, if you havent gotten these then you dont know how it feels or what they are.

• +1
Reactions: Hebbe wem

I disagree. She might not be that into you but its definelty worth trying. The thing that distinguishes average guys who slay, and average guys who are incels is that those who slay put in a little effort, and dont mind being rejected.

Don't approach, approaching is a meme.
It is completely unnatural and I can guarantee that it will be extremely awkward.

If she doesn't know him at all it is stupid. Sure if they knew each other for a long time and she never gave him a single IOI I'd agree with you.

If she doesn't know him at all it is stupid. Sure if they knew each other for a long time and she never gave him a single IOI I'd agree with you.
We've caught eyes before, not sure if relevant.

Just whip it out