How To Ascend as a teen from 3 psl to 6 psl.GTFIH everyone.

D

Deleted member 25339

C'est Fini Pour Toi et Moi.
This thread took quite a while to write and compile. It is a guide for any teen regardless of ethnicity to ascend into a 5.5 PSL minimum chadlite. All the lurkers, greyecels and users here who are teens I dedicate this to them. Hopefully it will help. I went from 3 psl to 6 psl following these steps religiously.

MENTAL CHEMISTRY MAXXXING
First of all we'll work on your mental chemistry
To maxx out your mental chemistry you need to be high inhib/decently autisitc, why you may ask, because according to reseesrch autistic people are on average high iq compared to their non autistic counterparts

High iq has been related to high attractiveness for a millennia and is backed by research too

FACE-MAXXING
Second step I did was to face maxx
For this I started with reducing facial collagen, how you may ask? I blasted cigarettes and stared at the sun for 1-2 hours a day on average. Alot of facial collagen is linked to facial bloating and overall chubbiness so collagen is indeed a looksmin imo

Then I embarked on a mouth breathing journey, I did not close my mouth once throughout the day regardless of what happened, this lead me to a longer midface as well as a long-ish nose which is perceived as high class. My chin is now visibly set back compared to my lower lip and this has given my face an aerodynamic look which is perceived as more dominant and masculine. I also got extraction and retraction braces to improve my smile and teeth, now my lips are thin and smile is straight both of which are considered attractive too.
HEIGHT MAXXING

Finally heightmaxxing:
The most important part imho. I was 5'1 before starting now I sit comfortably at 6' foot. What I did: I took estrogen tablets 40 mg per day, high estrogen is sufficiently supported by literature to improve bone density which increases your foot and leg bones strength this strengthens your tibia and causes your height to grow. Then I also took progesterone which supported my estrogenization for efficient height growth

"Estrogen has been linked to tall stature".

Finally I went on a bulk to 200 pounds with little muscle since Chico has said muscle is not important and bulking is also considered a dominant and masculine trait which is reasonably attractive. I also overdosed on sugar regularly which led an increase in igf1 and that also improved my height as well as bone density in general. Efficient sources of estrogen if synthetic is not available are: soy beans, soya sauce and tamarind.

Lastly I would like to thank all of you teens for reading my thread I wish you good luck in ascending. God speed my future slayer brothers.

JAILEDARISTOCRAT OUT

@mrriceguy @Yuno_howitez @Akuma @enchanted_elixir @nordsmog @TeenAscender @PubertyMaxxer @Tall Dark&Handsome @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @Allandro @inferiorpispot234 @optimisticzoomer @bleksandre @curlyheadjames

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, dweller, 5.5psl and 20 others
Took alot of time for me to write please input your thoughts guys this is especially for the lurkers

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
It's like how to take your face from 6 PSL to 3 PSL

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Xangsane and Deleted member 25339
Just chemically castrate yourself to grow 4 centimetres bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 19453 and 4 others
Great thread op

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25339
  • JFL
Reactions: Allandro
This thread took quite a while to write and compile. It is a guide for any teen regardless of ethnicity to ascend into a 5.5 PSL minimum chadlite. All the lurkers, greyecels and users here who are teens I dedicate this to them. Hopefully it will help. I went from 3 psl to 6 psl following these steps religiously.

MENTAL CHEMISTRY MAXXXING
First of all we'll work on your mental chemistry
To maxx out your mental chemistry you need to be high inhib/decently autisitc, why you may ask, because according to reseesrch autistic people are on average high iq compared to their non autistic counterparts

High iq has been related to high attractiveness for a millennia and is backed by research too

FACE-MAXXING
Second step I did was to face maxx
For this I started with reducing facial collagen, how you may ask? I blasted cigarettes and stared at the sun for 1-2 hours a day on average. Alot of facial collagen is linked to facial bloating and overall chubbiness so collagen is indeed a looksmin imo

Then I embarked on a mouth breathing journey, I did not close my mouth once throughout the day regardless of what happened, this lead me to a longer midface as well as a long-ish nose which is perceived as high class. My chin is now visibly set back compared to my lower lip and this has given my face an aerodynamic look which is perceived as more dominant and masculine. I also got extraction and retraction braces to improve my smile and teeth, now my lips are thin and smile is straight both of which are considered attractive too.
HEIGHT MAXXING

Finally heightmaxxing:
The most important part imho. I was 5'1 before starting now I sit comfortably at 6' foot. What I did: I took estrogen tablets 40 mg per day, high estrogen is sufficiently supported by literature to improve bone density which increases your foot and leg bones strength this strengthens your tibia and causes your height to grow. Then I also took progesterone which supported my estrogenization for efficient height growth

"Estrogen has been linked to tall stature".

Finally I went on a bulk to 200 pounds with little muscle since Chico has said muscle is not important and bulking is also considered a dominant and masculine trait which is reasonably attractive. I also overdosed on sugar regularly which led an increase in igf1 and that also improved my height as well as bone density in general. Efficient sources of estrogen if synthetic is not available are: soy beans, soya sauce and tamarind.

Lastly I would like to thank all of you teens for reading my thread I wish you good luck in ascending. God speed my future slayer brothers.

JAILEDARISTOCRAT OUT

@mrriceguy @Yuno_howitez @Akuma @enchanted_elixir @nordsmog @TeenAscender @PubertyMaxxer @Tall Dark&Handsome @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @Allandro @inferiorpispot234 @optimisticzoomer @bleksandre @curlyheadjames
You could have used better these 30 minutes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
  • JFL
Reactions: Allandro
Amazing fucking thread, bookmarked
Well Done Clapping GIF by MOODMAN

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and Deleted member 25339
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Allandro and Deleted member 25339
@JailedAristocrat holy shit I'm now 6 psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
@JailedAristocrat holy shit I'm now 6 psl
It takes a year minimum I expect you to be around 3.5 psl rn if you have done atleast one step from my guide thanks alot.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
Bum-o does no one want to looksmax here? :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 17531
Water.

• Love it
Thanks for the advice man, I’ll be sure to use this guide a couple more inches would ascend me!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25339 and Deleted member 19036
JFL at the retards who will believe this and instantly close their growth plates

I wish they would it's really good advice imo

Last edited:
just jfled as i read it

• Hmm...
JFL at the retards who will believe this and instantly close their growth plates
also blasting yourself with an hgh antagonist does wonders in your height, immediate 5inch boost!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and Deleted member 25339
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Ok wannabejock

• WTF
40mg estradiol orally will greatly improve bone mineral density and increase growth plate cartilage proliferation while also preventing closure

• Love it
40mg estradiol orally will greatly improve bone mineral density and increase growth plate cartilage proliferation while also preventing closure
Also if you read properly dosing accurately on soy beans would ameliorate the estrogen increase from orals, which would give you further height growth

Cope thread

• Hmm...
Also if you read properly dosing accurately on soy beans would ameliorate the estrogen increase from orals, which would give you further height growth
600 calories of soybeans minimum as it is far less concentrated than rsttadiol

• Love it
600 calories of soybeans minimum as it is far less concentrated than rsttadiol
Follow all this and everyone will transform into your avi i promise

really bad thread

"looksmaxxing", "ascending", "self-improvement" all those terms are mental illness

people here don't need to improve their looks (which are totally subjective btw), they need to improve their personalities

sad to see so many misguided young men fall into the red-pill trap and embrace toxic masculity

really bad thread

"looksmaxxing", "ascending", "self-improvement" all those terms are mental illness

people here don't need to improve their looks (which are totally subjective btw), they need to improve their personalities

sad to see so many misguided young men fall into the red-pill trap and embrace toxic masculity
Agreed fully I'm also feeling liberated after shaving my head hair off completely yesterday and after finally transitioning into MtF

• +1
Reactions: Veganist
Agreed fully I'm also feeling liberated after shaving my head hair off completely yesterday and after finally transitioning into MtF
happy for you

thanks for the motivation

• Love it