How to ascend by softmax?

S

softmaxxrr

Iron
IMG 8747

(Before hardmaxxer come and hate I do plan on getting surgery when I’m older and save enough money) Someone help me too ascend naturally and give me a morph of what I would look like after

Change yout hairstyle and try to get lean or debloat since you dont have jaw definition

• +1
Reactions: softmaxxrr
Change yout hairstyle and try to get lean or debloat since you dont have jaw definition
I think my hairstyle suits me age range and for my appeal, but what hairstyle do you think I should get

View attachment 3246107
(Before hardmaxxer come and hate I do plan on getting surgery when I’m older and save enough money) Someone help me too ascend naturally and give me a morph of what I would look like after
starve and puberty will be 99% of your ascension bhai. just get lean and wait. enjoy your youth

• +1
Reactions: softmaxxrr
How often should I eat ???
just track your calories all that shit about diet is bs. just eat less than you usually do and dont give in to your urges to gorge on more food than you need

• +1
Reactions: darodcel
I’m 5,8 and 175 I’m bloated as hell my bf is somewhere near 27% I’m guessing how much calories should I eat per day??

mew, bonesmash and thumbpull

Mewing is cope it made me get a overbite and open bite (I prob did it wrong) and I do bonesmash and I don’t thumbpull due too lack of information on jt

• JFL
Reactions: Weed
I think my hairstyle suits me age range and for my appeal, but what hairstyle do you think I should get
I always recommend a mod cut, but is mainly bcs I like it and looks cool + is high appeal to young foids, I think you have too much volume on your hair which imo doesnt look good, a modern mod cut would suit you fine

Mewing is cope it made me get a overbite and open bite (I prob did it wrong) and I do bonesmash and I don’t thumbpull due too lack of information on jt
You did do it wrong.